Chav/uk slut feet thread

chav/uk slut feet thread

pls no wat is dat

It's fucking hot is what that is

Bumping with feet idk where from

California, evidently. Here's another rando

Add this to the list of really nasty fetishes.. Those feet have been all over the place, stepped in/on god knows what and then they are allowed in the house, on the furniture, and some sick fucks even like to kiss and lick them and have them on their junk. You fucks are disgusting. Must be a Euro thing.

Fuck, I would happily put up with her highly probable mediocre intelligence and poor life choices just to fill her up with my seed while she forces those feet in my mouth..

Seems like it's from California.

Forty keks

>iPhone

0/10 would not bang

Lol wtf I went to school with her. Defo not a chav - it was a private school in the uk she's now studying medicine at Oxford if anyone was interested

Give me her facebook so I can tell her she has nice feet.

Foot fetish is actually really common and popular. People just dont like to admit it because it has a negative stigma and most think that feet ppl are creepy but most are normal ppl.

>Defo not a chav - it was a private school in the uk

Oh come on, you get plenty try-hard chavs at private school, or at least you certainly did when I was there. A few even succeeded at it in later life and are complete and utter fuck ups.

Bet they stink

> (You)
>>Defo not a chav - it was a private school in the uk
>Oh come on, you get plenty try-hard chavs at private school, or at least you certainly did when I was there. A few even succeeded at it in later life and are complete and utter fuck ups.

Mate she's fucking clever and her parents are loaded enough to pay the school fees. Not a chav trust me

I got some girls you can do if youre interested. Gotta screenshot though

American here and completely ready to jerk off to some uk sluts feet. Keep them coming.

Not arguing in this specific case, just saying that a private education or even wealth doesn't strictly preclude you from being a chav. If you own or aspire to owning a Victoria Beckham Range Rover for example, you're a complete chav in my books.

t. someone who fucks missionary for a total of 3 minutes

Would you suck her toes?

Yes, as far as feet go they're pretty top tier.

I second this. Always wanted to see reactions.

You might take issue with the chav part but that overwhelming level of look-at-me self-confidence certainly suggests to me she's a big of a fucking slag either way.

Are those Subarus?

same. ive seen some guys tell some girls but i never saw any reactions. what about you?

I think ive only seen two screenshots of that, with no replies. And i ran into a thread a while ago where someone said the girl had deleted her instagram or facebook. But other than that ive seen nothing noteworthy

Well I never knew her intimately so I have no idea about her sex life tbh

well if anyone wants to message some girls and let them know their pictures are on a website for a bunch of guys to jerk off to their feet. i have some links.