Problematic faves thread

post your problematic faves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvjG13Q3kSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Maus but I will always worship Ariel.
Pic related is my favorite of the ones my SJW friend calls "toxic".

what makes him problematic

Unintentional nazi aesethic

apperaing on the alt-right quarter hour comedy variety show

I love them and don't care, but a lot of retards say that they're cultural appropriation, so I guess they work.

word the cinematography made me feel weird
like this psychological thriller but it was just constant buildup

i would have used film desu

Where?

His name, the sort of fascist-industrial vibe of his early work, intense live shows, tall white guy. He's like a trigger magnet.

You're friend is an idiot. Mark Kozelek hasn't done anything wrong besides calling a woman a bitch lmao

There is nothing problematic about the brown sound

once again, I bet the Weenposter is only saying that to retards, Ween is problematic. If not, may the Boognish bless his soul

Yeah, of course. I can't imagine anyone he is even slightly easily offended could ever get into them.

>accusing me of being the Weenposter
Now we have a problem. Take it back.

But I was Weenposter?
I think...

>problematic

No, I meant the person who posted Ween. Not "The Weenposter"

bump-o

this desu

literally nothing "problematic" about him outside of maybe appearing on that alt-right show on adult swim :/

whats so terrible about this desu? if u were raped, would u like being on a campus where sexual assault was the hot topic? or did u not even read it properly?

Loved Coil.
Checked out CC yet? It almost feels like a long lost cousin. Fell in love immediately.

I saw this teaser and about pissed myself. Dying for samples, apparently it's out next month.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvjG13Q3kSg

whirr

I like him too.

Neofolk

That whole chicken debacle has made me honestly a bit scared of her

i dont think much about it desu, she's fucked in the head, that's why i like her.