Would you respect a girl less for fucking a black guy?

Would you respect a girl less for fucking a black guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video2338638/blonde_college_teen_dorm_sextape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>respecting a woman

/thread
ALSO THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

Any slut who lets a nigger fuck her is disgusting in my book

dude, who fuckin cares

sauce

ROFL WHAT A STUPID QUESTION

no op you faggot, I don't respect women period even if they don't fuck black men, how could I respect them less?

Fucking a black guy is like getting caught fucking a horse or a dog. It's degrading, which is why it is so fetishised with websites like Blacked.

No i would still feed her dog food. No change there.

Looks like Harambe

would you respect a girl at all for that?

is he muslim ?

xvideos.com/video4125399/amateur_interracial_hard_fuck

if you wanna hear her pain moans, turn the sound on

Yes
Inherent tribalism n shiet namsayin nigguh?

I would be much more disappointed to see her fuck a fat idiot.

This is that college prostitute who fucked a bunch of guys, right?

yes

As I don't respect women I would start to disrespect them even more

Typical female resenting virgin

Video link?

I've fucked black women before, so who am I to judge?

Yes

agreed.

Quad 4's. And it went to a race traitor. What is the world coming to?

obviously

Yes, I also respect white guys who fuck black girls less.

link?

Respect her less? Sure. But it wouldn't disqualify her from me banging her or even dating her.

If you're over 20, if previously dating/fucking a black guy is a deal breaker for you, you're gonna have no women to pick from and even fewer that you'd have a chance with.

Nearly all modern women have dated or fucked a black at some point and thankfully, nearly all in their 20s or older have actually *learned* better from the experience and not to do it again.

Here's how it works, women are taught liberal values by schools, the media, and their friends; that blacks are a noble persecuted people, that white people *owe* them for how they were treated, that blacks are entertainers, that they're better lovers, that they have big dicks, that they're muscular, etc. Then on the other hand her dad is probably telling her that they're bad people and that she should stay away. But teenage girls rebel by choosing to date men their parents/family does not approve of..... then they date or fuck a blacks.

Then they learn very quickly that all the NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES are true. That they're dim witted impulsive creatures with a heavy proclivity towards crime, crack abuse, beating women, rape, and don't feel the least fit remorseful about it. Then they learn better fast.

Once they go black, most girls come running back... and vow to do it "never again". Of the 6 women I've dated 5 went black and vowed never to do it again, nearly always an abusive relationship and a complete criminal stereotype.

Even the more hippy, everyone is equal types, have usually learned better.

The exception to the rule are the morbidly obese and semi retarded women who white men won't touch with a 10 foot pole. They went black because white wouldn't have them and pretend they didn't have to do it by default. Then the black and morbidly obese white uggo both delude themselves that white girls just love the black dick.

My belief is that *as long as they regret it*, it's fine.

I was asking for this particular video's url

xvideos.com/video2338638/blonde_college_teen_dorm_sextape