Be libtard

> Be libtard
> Trump runs for president
> Call him every accusing insult in the book
> Call people that even slightly defend him the same
> Drive people away from the left by doing so
> Be told that you're doing this multiple times even though it was already painfully obvious
> "Lol what a load of bullshit"
> Trump wins
> Shocked and amazed
> Instead of seeing that they were doing this thing all wrong, like the rest of the people told you, you scream, rage and riot
> Do the same thing that made you lose but 50% more intense than before
> "Trump will never win a second term"
> MFW

If there are any liberals here, please indulge me, just HOW are you people THIS stupid?

inb4 trump fag. I'm not american and I didn't like both candidates.

More like retarded ass uneducated republican voters like the rich guy who talks about how easy to get rich it is and uses small words they can understand unlike that snobby lady who uses them big words.

Republican constituents have always threatened by the "elitist" intellectual left. Retards voted for a retard. Pretty simple to see how it happened.

>he still thinks his side is right
>and winning

>proves op is right

You dun goofed.

Why are people telling liberals the error of their ways? Let them keep doing what they're doing. It won't be funny anymore if we teach them how to win.

There's nothing more interesting than a liberal with a protesting spirit.

Don't kill their spirits.

A nice liberal will only take back the dumb ass white men's vote. They only stopped supporting Democrats, because they literally said to every one that they hate them.

President Trump has profound self-esteem and confidence. His "off-the-cuff" rhetoric has garnered great appeal across many American states. His supporters see in him someone who sees them, sees their concerns, and cares about their needs.

His behavior causes many people who feel as though they had been ignored or marginalized before to be respected at the highest office in the land. His performance is impressive to me to the extent that he has made significant effort to follow through on most of his campaign promises very early in his administration, which is unusual among American presidents. I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him.

The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time.

Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me, you'll see, very soon.

So why don't you support our president?

The funny shit is in Parliament, the guy defending Trump's visit said that a person like that would never get elected over here in the UK. Thing is a person like Trump shouldn't have won if normal rules of etiquette were followed. We did not go shit for depth in policy or else he would have been out so quickly. This whole election was tolling on quite a few Americans in their friendships and in their families.

Republicans are the ones hurling asinine insults like "libtards" all over the internet and social media. Nice try, though.

>Drive people away from the left by doing so

If anything drove people away from the left it was libtards going so hard against Hillary after Bernie was forced out.

lol why is trump physically fit in this cartoon?

you realize he is obese right? I doubt it is even physically possible for him to take a knee like that.

cult of personality

loooooool

keep making these please

Etiquette? Not required. The average working stiff -obviously- doesn't give a fuck about useless shit like etiquette.

The results he gets will decide is he gets another 4 years. I mean, if everyone who voted for him this time votes for him again... come on, no one else will be able to compete.

1. He called Hillary Clinton a crook. You bought it. Then he paid $25 million to settle a fraud lawsuit.
2. He said he'd release his tax returns, eventually. You bought it. He hasn't, and says he never will.
3. He said he'd divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest. You bought it. He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.
4. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said. You bought it. He then proceeded to put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.
5. He said he'd surround himself with all the best and smartest people. You bought it. He nominated theocratic loon Mike Pence for Vice President. A white supremacist named Steve Bannon is his most trusted confidant. Dr. Ben Carson, the world's greatest idiot savant brain surgeon, is in charge of HUD. Russian quisling Rex Tillerson is Secretary of State.
6. He said he'd be his own man, beholden to no one. You bought it. He then appointed Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education, whose only "qualifications" were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign.

7. He said he would "drain the swamp" of Washington insiders. You bought it. He then admitted that was just a corny slogan he said to fire up the rubes during the rallies, and that he didn't mean it.
8. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did. You bought it. He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.
9. He said Hillary Clinton couldn't be counted on in times of crisis. You bought it. He didn't even bother overseeing that raid in Yemen; and instead spent the time hate-tweeting the New York Times, and sleeping.
10. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times "fake news" and said they were his enemy. You bought it. He now gets all his information from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.
11. He called Barack Obama "the vacationer-in-Chief" and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer's dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. He took his first vacation after 11 days in office. On the taxpayer's dime. And went golfing.

And that's just the first month.

Ever notice how theyre all feminised beta males and ugly women with weird hair colors. They just want some attention and to belong to something even if its utter bullcrap. Most of these anti trump losers have no perspective on anything, they think more white people are on welfare etc. You just need to let them spew their nonsense so the rest of the world can see them acting retarded as fuck.

feel kinda bad for the retarded guy in the photo.

>doesn't give a fuck about useless shit like etiquette
Though I do feel that they do forget, that the president is the role-model for a bunch of kids.
But I was also talking about policy depth, though I do agree that he needs to get results to get re-elected, because the whole I sat on my ass because it's their fault was used up with obama.

have you ever left the united states let alone your city of birth? I grew up between europe and america and let me tell you know one thinks americans are stupid when they criticize trump.

it's by and large the exact opposite. trump is half scary/unpredictable half ridiculous to foreigners.

>implying CNN isnt fake news
CNN told you they werent fake news and that its the equivalent of the "n-word" for journalists. You bought it. Even though you can watch CNN spread false shit on a daily basis.

Please do tell me your definition of fake news

That must be why far right leaders are now topping in polls in western europe, lol.
Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Sweden. All tired of Islam. All tired of leftist retardation. And its showing in the polls. Keep a close eye on those elections in europe its gonna be another tough year for people like you.

>Even though you can watch CNN spread false shit on a daily basis.
Find me a fake story in the last 24 hours,

see pic above, this is why you lost...

>"the racists just came out of the forest! I dont know where they were when the black guy won two terms but they really seem pissed about this white lady!"

Come on, now

I'm still waiting for trump to do something that he said he will do... what i'm really waiting for is for trump to bring China to there knee's as he stated and deport all illegals and not just Mexicans I want to see the Asians, Asian Indians, Blacks and Slav's back to there country I don't give a fuck if your Irish you have to go back. Also, I want trump to stop being scared of Putin, Putin is pimping trump like a bitch.

Hes done literally everything he said he would do

Being accused of being a libtard wont get you fired

Being accused of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. Probably will.

>CNN
>Not fake news
Stopped reading

Um, no he hasn't he hasn't done shit.. i mean jack shit.. nothing.. he signed a bill so Muslims can't get into the US... they're still coming in idiot... and where is the badges he said he was going to make there wear? trump is a fucking bull shit artist thats only interested in making more money off the American people. The other day i needed a light bulb for my head lights in store 100 for 1.. 29.99 for 2 from China. You think America can compete with that? fuck no.. trump will tax u up the ass and hes putting it up everyone's ass at the current moment mainly American's asses.

This thread is about how people got pushed away from the left/angry at it. Not how bad/good trump is. Get on topic for christ sake.

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mommy these evil racist imperialist ugly white pigskin cave crackers called me a libtard!!

In progressive mainly, but usually left, but have many right veiws. Both repub and demo are fucking dunb. I'm not lurking, so I'm not going to reply. just saying.

This guy gets it

You can see by this photo of Trump at a Florida rally that he has his nose to the grindstone working on healthcare, immigration, the economy and terrorism.

HAHAHA, Well meme'd user, well meme'd. You are the epitome of left-wing comedy. Women's vaginas tremble for you. You look like you're a real pussy magnet and all. Teach me how to meme like a degenerate, would ya?

>because liberals are famous for raising their pinky fingers when bashing in the windshields of police cruisers

it looks like hes just talking like he did in the election.. there's only two things you can do in this world.. talk the talk for walk the walk and trump is just talking no doing. all this bullshit with him signing all this crap isn't doing shit. Everyone is overthrowing is signed bullshit he has no power.

>Florida
>grindstone

lol, speaking to people in Florida might as well be speaking to a group of retards. oh wait.. they are lol.

>be retarded
>get called a retard

I don't see what's wrong with this.

I mean... Total votes were high, but I don't recall it being >=50% total voting age population that voted for him. There are plenty of votes that could be cast to say "not that guy again" if nothing else.

Hey, he's more healthy than the lady he ran against that collapsed like a hunk of beef after standing for a 'whole hour'.