Give me a fucking break Sup Forums

Give me a fucking break Sup Forums
I work my ass off... Literally I work 12 hour shifts saving lives. Most of the time i'm just disturbing natural selection, but it's never 12 hours, it's always 14 plus the 3 hour combined commute... And for what? Job satisfaction? I do my job properly but I never wanted it in the first place. I have to work, I have to pay my bills and deal with other expensive shit life throws at me. I've seen shit you guys only see in .gifs just to pay the fucking bills!
What do you suggest Sup Forums...inb4 an hero... Not an option.

shut the fuck up and start a blog about your shitty life, you faggot.

Are you a Paramedic OP? I'm a Paramedic and I fully feel your situation man.

I work in the ER too. Never heard it said just disturbing natural selection, but I'm using that all the time now! It's so true! Most of the stuff is old people trying to die or younger people doing stupid shit that they shouldn't. Sometimes you get a tragic situation and its those that are the rewarding part of the job. Really stepping in and pulling someone form the clutches of death or suffering is why I do this.

I have no experience in writing blogs because I don't spent 19 hours a day in my parents basement.

the original post is a good start, just keep doing that but not on Sup Forums u faggot

I don't believe you, that's not how a clinician speaks.

If you take away the bullshit we'd have nothing to do but is it worth it? We save dickheads from the clutch of death with a disregard for our own health and safety just to exist?

As opposed to flipping between Sup Forums and /gif/ hunting for something to masturbate into your sock over?

Don't believe me if you want. I don't really like my job but it's great pay and benefits and rewarding sometimes. And don't call me a clinician. I push drugs that can save your life or kill you if I get it wrong. I'm a murse

I prefer the term "ambulance driver"

Work your ass off until you have enough money to move out of the country or state, where ever you live.. find a fine job and stop caring about expensive stuff and live a normal life?

as a trucker, paramedics and quality LEO and such are much apreciated.
we may give hell to DOT(truck cops), but at teh end of the day we are thankful you are out there for us,a nd of course taking care of the idiots we both have to put up with, before and after they require your assitance.

Fucking Murses man

Like your style. Already looking for cheap land in eastern Europe

I'm a paramedic too, 24 hour shifts here sometimes, but accidents are thrilling, saving lives matter. However 90% of the the jobs we are sent of to are people who called emergency unnecessary.
But hey if you don't like it, change job and stop complaining faggot.

I call bullshit on your comments sir

Well, call it whatever you fucking want, but 90% of the time we're just transporting people.

No clue if eastern europe is going to do any good. but i live in quite a high tier country but Europe is pretty well organized on workshifts.

besides im a bit workaholic and love to drive at night for my weekly salary.

If you've any experience at all, the first few accidents are thrilling but then you realise these patients are your prey. You're getting kicks out of misfortune more so than treating said accidents.

thrilling might be the wrong word, not native. But atleast I get a rush when you get prio 1 alarm.

Fuck people who start sentences with "As a..."

Hey parafaggots, what percentage of your calls are ODs and where are you geo?