Any med Sup Forumsros here? I've been reading sleeping pills have purposely been tampered with to stop suicide

Any med Sup Forumsros here? I've been reading sleeping pills have purposely been tampered with to stop suicide.
My question is this: If I drink a 12 pack of beer, consume 2 bottles of nytol, will I be successful?
I don't care about anons telling me I've got to live. I just want to be successful.

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d23_1376366963
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, it won't kill you.. not even close retard

why not just buy a gun. pills are for attention, get a tool for the job

I don't have the money for a gun... although I do have 12 phenobarbital pills, 2 new bottles of nytol. I've almost halfway through this 12 pack of beer.

fuck it just try it dude. If you die you die, if you don't who cares fuck another bitch if you can.

wanna tell the story tho?

just jump off something really high

zero chance for a fuckup there

although my advice would be to not kys, but everybody can choose what they want for themselves

do the helium tank and tube method( fuck the cpap), shouldn't cost you over 30 bucks, best of luck user

this is the jist of it

Some user said they put some oxygen in the tank now because of this. How gullible and retarded am I?

OP HERE: just took 10 pills, I have 15 left in the bottle. Plus the 2nd bottle.
I'll time stamp when I'm further along. Gonna try what I have on hand. I'm taking a couple of phenobarbital as a extra measure. The last thing I want to do, is wake up in a suicide ward

I'd advise you to not do it, 90 percent of people that attempt suicide regret it later

If you're really at the end of your rope, you should at least try some psychedelic drugs first and see if it changes your perspective

If you still wanna kill yourself, use a shotgun and you won't fail or feel a thing

bro you're an idiot, that's the worst way to kill yourself go to a hospital right now you're not gonna die

OP, go to the fucking hospital you nigger you're not gonna die you're just gonna be miserable and wish you would've

fuck, didn't know that, hmm, well id recommend getting really really drunk (on harder shit than beer, vodka or something) take some aspirin, and either slit both wrists deep (aspirin and vodka will both thin the blood, making it easier to bleed out) or best bet slit your neck.

Blah blah.... I'm doing it, I just want to be successful at it. Fuck seeking help, or explaining why I'm doing it.

Throw up, im a Doc and im telling you your going to have some serious stomach pains and your just going to end up having it pumped and not die. Even if u dont have it pumped you will just experience pain

You go op.

I get it user, so why aren't you using a noose?

Too much effort... I have beer, sleeping pills, and my dogs prescription of phenobarbital for her seizures. My life sucks, I'm going to see my dog.

Too much effort? you're killing yourself, it only takes like ten minutes tops to successfully tie one.

You`re too lazy for a noose? Now i understand why you are duin it

>Diphenhydramine OD

Yeah, that should be fun...

OP Update pls

Doesn't sound like it'll work, it's be worth it to tie noose just in case in my opinion,

my mother tried with a glass full of pills, she just slept for 3 days in a psychiatric hospital

Nytol is an antihistamine, so not likely.
Gonna be in for a nasty ride, but not gonna die.

I do not think you're going to die, you're just going to throw up a lot. If you want to suicide you, use your door handle and hang on with your cable Wifi (fast and efficient)

Someone remember about a man who commit a suicide during a streaming with lots of people? (i think this name was "blue man skin" (he have Asperger also)). It's very old suicide.

I think that his parents returned back earlier

Shut the fuck up you silly sack of rocks. Go be retarded elsewhere. You don't belong here.

Just hang yourself please a want to jerk off to

Get a tank of helium and a mask.

Your body can't tell the difference between the two, but they definitely work differently. Short answer is that you suffocate without feeling like you're suffocating, fall asleep, and then you're dead. I'm sure somebody has the more detailed instructions saved on here.

OP?

If take enough of anything it will eventually kill you.

Good luck

do it with weed

Pls op update

Stop it, get`s some help

get the fuck out of here for two reasons

>get's

2. It's his choice.

Nobody that is serious about suicide goes for antihistamines and a 12 pack you intellectual equivalent of two toddlers in a trench coat.

OTC sleeping pill suicides are basically the cry-for-help-I'm-intending-to-fail-suicide-not-actually-suicide suicide. It's the sad high school girl approach to suicide/getting attention.

Do your research. There are far more effective and pleasant ways to go. Hanging (if done correctly) for example.

You're going to wake up and regret this. There is a reason everybody here says not to take pills. Hell, some people are telling you to take the pills because you'll lose your resolve after you fuck this up and wreck your insides.

I'm ok with it.
But jerking on his hanging... com'on m8

We all have our vices. His is jerking off to people dying and yours is being a faggot

They gimp most of the helium tanks these days too. They put in enough oxygen to keep you alive. Have to get laboratory grade helium, and GL with that.

Nembutal isn't that hard to get. Stop being impulsive and needy. If you want to leave, that's your decision. But do it right ffs...

I hear its exhilarating.

That's why he is not posting.
probably crying under the bed...

I had a roommate in college who was a complete retard (seriously, he was autistic, had tourretes, social awkward as fuck, etc.). He was one of those faggots that goes to college and loses all self-control, drinks all the time, learns what pot is, etc. because his parents were uptight christians. One night he got super drunk and decided he would take ~10 sleeping pills, because again he's retarded. He woke up the next morning perfectly fine (other than feeling like a complete dumbass). So I highly doubt sleeping pills is the way to go if he survived that.

I hope you find the help you need, OP.
Also, sleep tight Scrappy :(

Op you should stand on a chair with a noose for insurance when you pass out, you probably won't feel it, and you will die in a few minutes.

Maybe i should try by myself user

Nitrogen. Painless, clean and easy to work.

Costs about $100 - $200, though. Worth it, if you ask me and you have a job.

You'll need K-sized cylinder of pure nitrogen, non-rebreather mask OR oven bag and tape, oxygen, CGA 540 oxygen regulator.

Provided you allow the correct flow, it should take you 30 seconds to pass out, a minute and a half to pass away. I'd buy enough for 5 minutes.

>I'm going to see my dog
yeah you fucking furry christian faggot

192.99.161.56:28578 join my minecraft server

>help
implying there is something wrong

show proof

This!!
There are always different ways to see the world, I used to feel trapped and anxious and just shitty all the time. I started smoking weed from time to time and my whole perspective changed, your mind is amazing limitless and ending it so soon is a bad idea. Listen to Joe Rogan talk about it and smoke a joint or fucking do shrooms it'll change your life!

>You'll need K-sized cylinder of pure nitrogen, non-rebreather mask OR oven bag and tape, oxygen...

Sorry, typo. You do NOT need oxygen.

The idea behind nitrogen exit is that the body has no alarm for nitrogen rich atmosphere. Nitrogen crowds out oxygen molecules. If you suffocate yourself with a nitrogen rich atmosphere you won't automatically struggle and feel pain. You'll simply go euphoric and pass out, suffocating until you die and your body won't know it's happening.

Like climbing a huge mountain.

Weed wont be so amazing in a year or two kid. Trust me.

Scrappy resurrects.
Throws pills away.
Knotting a noose.
Use this pussy fag!
Now scrappy can rest in peace...

I halfway agree op, try stuff like this and then end it, get the most pleasures out of life that you can before you end it.

>My life sucks, I'm going to see my dog.

Your dog is in hell, he was secretly a pedophile.

Sup Forums has really changed. When I was a newfag everyone in this thread would have been encouraging this guy to become an hero on camera.

Now we're telling him to get help?

What do you mean 10 sleeping pills? That could be any number of different drugs in any number of different dosages. It's literally useless for supporting your point.

I'm 24 and I only smoke when i feel trapped in my own mind. It sure as fuck beats anti depressants or other addictive substances.

Or 5/6.
Then strange powders will start to appear

OTC sleeping pills are the same chemical as benadryl(antihistamine). I tried with 60 10mg pills and it didn't kill me. The best method is probably the helium or carbon monoxide trick.

If you can rig up a space heater to slowly release CO and just fall asleep, you're not going to wake up. That's how I'm planning it for my birthday in early May.

You see, it's boring when attention whores come here and say they will commit suicide, i've seen it hundreds of times

You can't possibly know what OP is dealing with. All you can do is answer his question.

I speak from experience - I gathered all the things I needed to take myself out painlessly and cleanly and once I had them I felt as though I had a new lease on life.

Hard to explain but the notion that I was free to go at any time meant that I didn't have to tolerate anyone's b.s. beyond what I was prepared to take.

That meant my days were brighter and cheerier. Sounds weird but that's what happened. I did eventually try to do it but I tried to use a cheap mask and I didn't set the flow regulation to the right PSI. As a result, I failed and looked stupid.

I still think it's important to be in control if that's where your head is. There's nothing more depressing than feeling as though there's no way out or knowing there IS a way out but you can't get the information.

But I will say that now that I know how to do it, I don't bother. I was married at the time and since I tried, I've made actual changes to my life - I divorced, I've begun sorting out my finances, I'm looking at moving out of country to be with a friend and I feel much better now.

Had I taken myself out I would never have seen any improvement and I wouldn't know what were around the corner.

Same, I stopped asking for cams, and now just offer advice on how to properly do it, if they're serious.

with beer?

why dont u buy vodka or some shit?

All people don't care but I finally found the video of "blue man skin" (when Sup Forums was not full of cancer)

If you really want to suicide, do something like this.
liveleak.com/view?i=d23_1376366963

Don't like what you are doing, but you should be successful. the guy saying the noose thing is not a bad idea, but you do you. Godspeed

OP is missing, probably still alive

Your substance use won't mask your underlying mental health issues for long. Reality will creep back before you know it.

Please remove your cock fondlers from the keyboard. Forevermore preferably.

This is what happens when we let in migrants from Reddit. Pure fucking cancer.

Same, but have we really lost all hope that an hero will show up one day?

isn't it cheaper to buy a tank of helium and a mask? i mean do you even know how to use google?

KIll it and it will stop

rule 34 on scrappy
also OP you wont die probably be a person without movement as sorta of a stroke, fake your own death then cash in the check remove to the hills into the forrest this will actually be like suicide because youre a fucking idiot obviously wont know how to survive.

I know what you mean. You gotta do your part to encourage suicide and lash out at the lifelovers. Encourage lurking. Spread information about how to an hero properly.

I usually come into the threads and try to educate about effective means of suicide. Occasionally I bitch at the retards that are projecting their feelings about existence.

I do the same but I don't care if the OP is serious. I do it for the anons that are lurking more so than for OP.

We all know he wont do it he was just some pitty attention, Sup Forums know just makes me sick thought it would get better with a guy saying im doing this today lifestream and go in a killing spree while on live, but now it is will this kill me fucking faggots I want to murder OP right now magnolia shit without been gay do.

Everyone needs to die, at least you are choosing how you go. Don't listen to all the Reddshit faggots. I would go gun if you can, jumping, drugs and hanging can leaver you more crippled and useless than you are now, and might not even be able to kill yourself after, so do it now, while you are able.

You don't buy the gun, OP. You rent it.

the fent is cheap er then the gun

if youre going to do it, do it properly. Steal a gun, rob a store, does it matter if youre going to die after? go to a gun range and ask to see a gun, then do it there. At least your body wouldnt be rotting long, and the're will be a nice CCTV feed for us later.

honestly probably you wont die and be a fucking weight for either insurance plus family members plus nurses also doctors.
wich will be payed probably by tax payers money I know youre already are a selfish prick but think about it.
go to a nigger neighborhood start calling gangsters niggers or suicide by cop.
Just dont go to fucking syria or something also fuck off attention whore faggot.

Take and slice your wrist upward not sideways

Actually, if OP took the pills, which I think he did, he's probably just having really uncomfortable hallucinations. Diphenhydramine is a deliriant at high doses. It also may cause some sort of permanent organ damage but I'm not clear on the specifics of that.

So he probably can't really post right now because of the spiders or shadow people that are holding his attention, let alone actually typing.

op r u seeing spiders or shadow people?

that shirt lol wtf

He certainly didnt die of an STD