So I found this fishy instagram page that apparently orders you items directly from Amazon and the prices were...

So I found this fishy instagram page that apparently orders you items directly from Amazon and the prices were strangely cheap. I decided to try it by ordering an iPhone 5S and the guy showed me proof that he ordered it and so I paid him only 40 pounds which is what he asked for via PayPal. After 3 days, the iPhone arrived and I honestly thought I would get scammed but shit was all legit. They also advertised stuff like playstations and shit. My question is, how do they sell these products at such low price? Do they have someone in Amazon that smuggles the stuff or something

What's the insta?

sage this obvious virus troll/scam

if OP isnt scamming us, then the ansewr to OPs question is the shit is obviously stolen or chink counterfit shit

>guy showed me proof that he ordered
does his proof show the real price?

fuck off spam bait gookie mcjew

amazon.lowprice2017

It can't be stolen because it was literally delivered from Amazon mate

Yes, it does.

Yeah nah fuck off

>paid 40 pounds
>uses American date format
You're caught faggot. Legit proof or you're done.

>amazon.lowprice2017
nice try OP, sure let me send you 300 pounds

no legit seller would use any currency besides US dollars eurofaggot pajeet

Doing some laundry perhaps. What's the real price?

Amazon are pretty laid back if you claim the parcel never arrived and will send another one for free so long as you don't do it suspiciously often. Maybe he is abusing this with multiple accounts somehow. Or more likely OP is scamming. ;)

I'll be ordering again this week and will deliver info if I get scammed or I get my shit again. For those saying "op scammer lul", fuck off.

>SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM AMAZON!!!!

>I SHOW YOU PROOF AFTER I PAY
>insert 2003 eudora.jpeg

SEEMS LEGIT

if you have an instagram, comment on how much of a faggot OP is

ordering through instagram is not ordering from amazon you massive idiot

sage with any replies

I paid the guy AFTER he showed me proof that the item is dispatched, faggot.

its stolen retard. it didnt come from amazon.

sage

explain to me, faggot, how its possible to prove an item is dispatched?

explain how its possible to know the tracking number someone gives isnt an empty box with dogshit inside?

thats right, you massive faggot chink, KYS go scam some fellow chinks in chinkland

>SAGE
>A
>G
>E

This ain't hard. I've bought ~300€ worth with 0 investment. Gonna invest €50 soon with an expected return of over 1k€.

>its stolen retard. it didnt come from amazon.

>ordering through instagram is not ordering from amazon you massive idiot

The amount of autism and ignorance in these posts is absolutely fucking horrific.

K, show proof, then, please.