This Chris Martin from Coldplay, say something NICE about him. no no bully

This Chris Martin from Coldplay, say something NICE about him. no no bully

The first album is like a warm, comforting hug and Paradise is on some transcendental pop shit. You did good, Chris Martin!

More intelligent than you'd think

Good pianist, good guitarist

Good singer when he's not doing the falsetto thing (which he does way too often)

Pretty good at engaging with the crowd at concerts, and he seems to be a pretty nice guy overall

fuck this fucking choad ass motherfucker

has a lot more money than me

You're breaking the rules, I'm calling chink moot

He rights the most boring and cliche music I've ever heard.

Girls like him.

somehow he wrote the best shoegaze song of the 00's

Which one?

up until 2009 they were a great band

annoying twat who had a cool band once. Before they disappeared up their own arses. Literally R_dd_t, the human.

Best I can do.

>chink moot
No, YOU are the one who is ACTUALLY breaking the rules.

Paradise and Viva la vida r gud

>being racist
>outside of Sup Forums
>is breaking the rules
Kek, the entirety of Sup Forums and most people on the site should be banned then

first 2 albums are genuinely great

vlv is good too but overrated because of the great production. even x&y/ mylo have enjoyable songs

>rights
Yeah dude.

I'm not the one who invoked the idea of breaking the rules. You were. Regardless of what is the actuality in practice, what I said here still stands. Just take your nap already, kiddo.

nice house

You sound like you're taking this kind of personality honey, why don't you lay down it rest babe? Some sleep should do you some good darling.

Coldplay was my favorite band as a pre-teen.

In fact, the only reason I ever got seriously into music is that one day I was listening to backwards versions of their songs in YouTube and a comment mentioned Sigur Rós. I listened to a few of their tracks, they quickly became my new favorite band and singlehandedly made me start exploring more niche music which led me to discover Sup Forums. I'm still here almost everyday.

I don't where I'd be now if not for that guy's YouTube comment. Butterfly effect is real.

>In fact, the only reason I ever got seriously into music is that one day I was listening to backwards versions of their songs in YouTube and a comment mentioned Sigur Rós.

idk why this made me kek

cute story user

One of his songs is good

White shadows and Talk off of X&Y are my top 5 coldplay songs for sure. They may not be very creative or original, but goddamn if they dont make me feel comfy

>no post number GETs ("dubs")
Well let's see what these digits have to say about that

Nope, just giving you the answer to your implicit question.

Chinese Sleep Chant

He invited Michael J Fox on stage and played Johnny B. Goode

brian eno showed he had lots of talent

this.

Coldplay are cool in my book because they worked with Eno.

yeah this

Chris via Eno really made X&Y and Viva worth the praise

The first really good Coldplay song: Trouble
The last really good Coldplay song: Death and all of his friends

agree or not? why?