Does anyone else think this guy may actually be a troll...

Does anyone else think this guy may actually be a troll? Or is he just a normie pretending to be autistic for knee-jeck reactions? Whats his motive?

plot twist: OP is I'm Trapped in Hongcouver

nobody makes threads about name cunts except name cunts, its like when that french bish got hacked and all the threads about her were started by her

I dont know but he seems to have an excessive hatred for Indians. He mentioned before that he's not Asian, but also said he was asian.

there was a tripfag before who was really similar, an asian who didn't like all the chinese in vancouver

there's a big rivalry in vancouver between east asians and indians

Hes the same guy, apparently he got doxxed by some britfag and got BTFO'd hard. Finds outs hes a half-Spic half-gook /r/asianmasculinity. I remember he and Strawboss used to argue for hours in a thread. Total kek.

Who?

Stop giving him attention that's exactly what he wants.
I'm pretty sure hes a gook.

A bottom-feeding tripfag of no importance.

How many photos of Asian men with white women does that guy own?

He and that other guy who spams AMWF pics are fuck-buddies. I remember seeing a pic of him a few years back, he definitely craves attention.

That AMWF spammer is American though

And Hongcouver seems to dislike Chinese guys enough to not want to put them in positions of seeming authority through cherry picked couples... The posting style and modus is completely different

What do they do? Go to Instagram and find Asian men and white women couples and download their photos, and follow all of them?

Then don't give him any attention.

See He's an Ellitot Roger with mental illness. I see him in /lat/ often, kid is completely sucked in by hate and identity crisis. We shouldn't give this guy any attention even as to replying and calling him names it only fuels his ego.

AMWF poster does that shit, Hongcouver posts mostly Sup Forumslack alt-right bullshit. Guy has too much pride and self-hate for anything.

> And Hongcouver seems to dislike Chinese guys enough to not want to put them in positions of seeming authority through cherry picked couples

what is the difference between the AMWF guy and Hongcouver? Does Hongcouver want Asian men to be subservient to white women?

>HONGCOUVER INVESTIGATIVE UNIT

AMWF just spams pics of Asian guys with white girls. He's a typical /r/masculinity guy. Hongcouver is an Elliot Roger who can't get laid so he shitposts racists crap on everyone who has a girlfriend.

A thread solely dedicated to a shitposting sociopath.....

Welcome to Sup Forums... SON!!!

Reading all these posts and autistically doing a self-rundown I've come to 5 conclusions as to who Hongcouver is:

1) He's an /r/asianmasculinity with a massive inferiority complex that embodies him to shitpost racist /po/lack propaganda as a way to vent out his pathetic existence

2) He's a lonely virgin beta who is angered by society because of his rejection. He blames Chinks, Indians and WMAF couples for his failures in life believing those are the factors that lead to his rejection of women and others. This is the only place he can attack them because he knows he doesn't have the balls to do so IRL.

3) He's a hapa with a mental illness and an identity crisis. From what I know he lurks /lat/ often and speaks Spanish, another thread weeks back mentioned Hongcouver also hates asians as well. This leads to a conclusion that he is half-asian and half-hispanic. His entrapment of two worlds and possibly lack of attention from his dysfunctional mixed-raced parents has turned him into a mentally fucked up product.

4) He's a normie that is trolling. Maybe a white (or hispanic) pretending to be an insecure asian man in order to mock their image or to gather reactions from us non-normies as a form of entertainment or some sick joke. There are a lot of fucked up people here but a tripfag whose purposely whoring attention with shitposts? A normie with a masochism and craving for lols.

5) He is Gaunter O'Dimm. The master of mirrors, the manifest of evil, the one who feeds on the misery and hate of others.

I don't know but I wish him death nonetheless for being such a faggot

1 and 2 are the most likely possibilities. Regardless he's fucked in the head and talking about him will only fuel his retardation.

>He's Guanter O'Dimm
More like Gong Ting O'Ding

kek

You are now aware every leaf ITT is that chink trying get attention.

Even replying to himself like the mentally ill faggot that he is.

>mfw going to vancouver for vacation on spring break