I will never forgive France for what de Gaulle said in Quebec

I will never forgive France for what de Gaulle said in Quebec

VIVE LA QUEBEC LIBRE

HON HON HON I ERRR SURRENDERRE

What did he say?

Then, UK separated from the EU while Quebec is still Canadian clay.

So I guess you had the last laugh.

>quebeg and mondreal is really nice, but fug trudeau :DDDD

>hates Québec
>hates quebecers
>still wants to live with them
>still hates De Gaulle for supporting Quexit

What's the point.

What did he really say?

Vive le Québec libre (long live free Quebec)

I only hate France

What is so bad about that?

It's tacit support of Quebec independance, that didn't please much Canadians and canadian governement.

It worked out pretty well for them.

Germany, Poland, parts of Italy and the rest of Europe got levelled to the ground while France remained perfectly intact.

>Perfectly intact.

What a joke.

I can't think of a worse thing for a government official to say in another country

Even in the shackles that Canada tried to put on Quebec, the Quebequois behave freely and defend the freedom to use their own language and their culture.
English people outside of Quebec are not free, don't have a culture and have to make do with English, so he's jealous.

>130000 canadians die to free france from germany in two wars
>france thanks us by supporting quebec indepence

pretty perfidious

It's just one Frenchman showing support for his fellow Frenchman. I really don't think it changed anything
>130000 Canadians die

lol and Quebec even refused to help France during the wars

>It's just one Frenchman showing support for his fellow Frenchman. I really don't think it changed anything

it was a big deal when sarkozy was asked about quebec and said

>"Do you really believe that the world, with the unprecedented crisis that it is going through, needs division, needs hatred? "Those who do not understand that, I don't think they have understood the message of the Francophonie, the universal values we hold in Quebec as in France — the rejection of bigotry, the rejection of division, the rejection of self-confinement, the refusal to define one's identity through fierce opposition to another.

the whole idea of an independent quebec is france will subsidize it instead of canada, when not even france supports independence the dream is dead

The French regularly refuse to honor their agreements to help other countries in war.

>Go in to Vietnam for the French, they pull out early
>We help them overthrow Ghadaffi in Libya, but don't help us in Iraq

Never trust the French.

>Ayo France gibs me Dat shit instead of Canada
Maybe you don't deserve independence

There is still some Americans defending that immensly stupid Iraq war. Fascinating. What about those WMD BTW?

I will never forgive Spain for what rain said in de plain

The war was stupid, but you were still traitorous cowards to not help us considering how many times we've gone in to retarded conflicts for your sake.

>Go in to Vietnam for the French,

fucking lol

also

>Libya
pretty decent reason to be there

>Iraq
absolutely no fucking reason to be there

foy

The only reason we went in to Libya was to destabilize them from creating an African alliance which wouldn't have been good for Frences economic interests in the region.

France stepped in the first Iraq war and Afghanistan.
Back then, the governement said the second Iraq war would be stupid, dangerous and that there was no proof whatsoever Iraq possessed WMD, and they were proven right since.

>for your sake.

Please.