Childhood games

Other urls found in this thread:

sextoyget.com/icicles-no-48-pink-p37400.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cave Explorer.

:(

>fuck you this one was better
>you already know what I mean

The amount of Orwellian references in this game was definitely lost on most kids

Hipster faggot no it wasn't.

Delta Force BHD

Moar like this
sextoyget.com/icicles-no-48-pink-p37400.html

This and other Crash games by Naughty Dog, Tekken 3, Pandemonium! and more...

l used to always play this crash bandicoot 1 and 3 final fantasy 7 8 9 crash nitro kart metal slug X metal gear solid abes odyssey

oddworld 1-3 are on the Steam marketplace

I played FF7, but only until almost end of disc 1.
Crash Nitro Kart was really good, even though not by ND.
Metal Slug X is also great, pure fun, especially in coop.
MGS is that one game that I missed then, but I played MGS2 and MGS3.
I played Abes Oddyssey too but on PC and honestly... Abe was scary for me and I had to play this game a few years later when he became cool instead of scary.

fucking combo nobody enjoyed

Tekken series
Crash
Spyro
Oldschool tomb raider
Plastic army man games

The alien was to scary for me when l was 6 could barely play it without getting a heart attack. Metal slug X was literally the greatest classic game to play in coop, lm going to try and buy it on the psn

I used to jerk off to this game

omfg op, you just nailed it

triggered

i dont even remember this game but i remember it

red booger

This shit

Quake III arena, original Starcraft and both diablo I and II were my first online games, before a long dark period of no internet and console games

SO FUCKING HARD

a proper D&D game

le popular SW game

anyone who's interested, this Game Of Thrones game (not telltale games) is done almost the same way KOTOR was done

pretty fun tbh

forgot pic
>kill me

HELL YES

Ooh, quake. I miss it so badly, and the Steam version of Quake Online is sadly dead. I even remember going to lan tournaments. Ah, memories.

Have this game

Used to play the shit out of this game

Underage

What was the very first playstation game?

hells yea but I played it on the PC, tube monitors were horrible with the dark parts, even at full gamma

Still the best FPS campaign to date.

It was recreated with Arma 2 but the author for the current Arma 3 version doesn't like the Resistance campaign and won't do it.

this entire series up to and including yuri's revenge was fucking on point.

>THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

ok nigga, how the fuk do you get past that tank at the end of the gardens of theed. i got through the trade federation ship, got through naboo, got through otto gunga, but the theed level was fucking impossible at the end.

Dragon Rising is a floating turd.

>Abe's Oddyssey
>having the patience to get through this as a kid
I loved it but sometimes I wonder why I even bothered with it. Never even got past level 1.

Not him but I wish I could remember. Took me forever to get past the tattoine part. Loved that game

Sweet dubs, and magic numbers too.

unfortunately we used cheats to just throw loads of thermal detonators at it. Ive seen it done on youtube but I could never manage.

That's Codemasters fucking up the franchise name, Arma 2 and 3 utilize the same engine as OFP: Cold War Crisis and Resistance while Codemasters only owned the name OFP

I just looked up the sequel, Red River, and it doesn't look much better. More like a flushed turd.

Are you being thick on purpose?

is there for you to re-read until you finally get it

No im kinda joking. Those games are shit though. I'd rather play Crysis 2.

Bohemia Interactive and Codemasters collaberated on OFP.

When they split, BIS owned the rights to the code and made Arma 2 and 3.

While Codemasters owned the name and spewed out Dragon rising and Red river

fuck yea

Cool thanks for the info man.

i meeeean it was, but to be fair it was only wonderful cause OoT was fantastic.

shooting sandnigger militia out of a chopper

Yeah this fucking game man

I like them both a lot, I just got froggy when I heard people hate on Majora's Mask like it was something terrible lol

Fuck yes dude I used to run a full mage party with the bouncing bombs and one healer, had tons of fun playing it

Remake????

replaying on steam, wtf happened to that remake we were supposed to get?

My friends used to call me 'tips'

They're still working on it as far as I know but having seen the more recent FF's and how metrosexual the characters are and how retarded the stories/ gameplay/ combat is, I'm a bit worried about what they're going to do.

so i played this at a friend's. Hartman had just died, like a few months before. I was sad cause he was my favorite SNL dude, was in a bunch of movies i loved, just couldn't get enough of the guy. Everything he did, soon as phil came on the screen I knew I was gonna laugh soon. If he were around now i'd blow is old wrinkly dick and hum O' Canada all the way.

point is I couldn't play much of blasto cause he wouldn't stop talking and it made me sad.

Ma nigga

Charlie Main

Mah nigga

How do you play games like this today? It was also on pc.

How?

game's 7 years old he could've played it when he was 11

No MoH? No Time Crisis? For shame /b

emulators? I wont touch my ps1 discs anymore cause i can just play them off my hdd. xbox controller isn't ideal but it works just fine.

Git gud

Ceci n'est pas une stick. this is a finely honed twig.

Language swapping bastard.

10 star turbo anyone?

Choose your faith, and write your own destiny.

fuck ya bro blood omen 2 was the shit 2

What was the first playstation game?

Played the shit out of this

Croc is my all time fave.

art transcends language, nationalist white trash

dunno, rayman? crash bandicoot?
never owned the first playstation