Does user have any philosophical/thought provoking statements?

Does user have any philosophical/thought provoking statements?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I meme therefore I am

op cums on his own face, hes self absorbed

Are you saying it requires thought in order to meme? In some cases memes are best made without thought.

fuck them before they fuck you.

there is no god.
even if there was
he would have left in 2016.

Just the ability alone we can meme is a blessing. Creating simple images with the ability to spread emotion that can be understood by all of human intelligence shows how far and how much we have changed in our culture.

Or some shit I don't know how to sound good
"From one flame thousands can be enlightened"

Yes. This life is a joke/illusion/dream/simulation. We signed up for it, with one condition, we can't remember that we are eternal beings "dreaming" of a physical life. We can't bring any of our eternal knowledge with us here because a) it's too overwhelming and would cripple the person b)we're being tested on how and what we will do in the absence of our eternal knowledge (amnesic ignorance). This life feels so real because we are committed to the dream by design.

That poopsmoking isn't just an insignificant act of getting high on one's delicately fermented feces BUT a way of living in enlightenment

>this symbol has changed the world
>the goyim know now
>sion is exposed

What if the day you died, you woke up to find out hat op is a fagot and alwayys hass been????

>>well stated, but what if the influence of others is holding us back from our own enlightenment? How are you supposed to be in touch with yourself when all you interact with is other people?

This image makes me diamonds

>everything we do is to get laid

prove me wrong

ur gay lmao

Chaos magic is the path.

Question why we exist

The seed of man is planted on unfertil soil

If you can try imagine back @ the start of everything; what if it had not of happened and nothing existed.

If you really dwell on that thought.

what about dying?
Or growing older than 60?

Socrates said life gets better when the urge to fuck is gone and you can concentrate on important stuff. like philosophy.

moron

cheers m8 ur g8 m8 so u r.

Power to white people

The Universe has evolved in such a way that it can now look about upon itself.

Brian Cocks

fake&gay

>how 2 google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer

'If one day we discover God is real, we should immediately find the quickest way to kill him'

This sentence is false.

Is happiness real or does everyone feign happiness because they think everyone else feels it

Maybe we are all the same person we were just born in different environments.

Great book.

of course there is critcism, but not this quote.
bullshit mofo

>you need to understand that once can never be enough. So you must ask yourself, 'What now?'

What do you think existed before everything existed? Before the 'big bang'..
Like, even nothing is the absence of something, but before 'something' existed, there was then just void, null. How did existance started?
The void just got bored and wanted to tell a story and bang, infinite stories of light and sound exploded becoming the universe?

you will suddenly wake up surrounded by aliens and they will say "how was your trip?"

time to get shwiftey

I've always struggled with the idea that everyone may be the same person. After you die you get reincarnated into another body at any point along human history. We all are collectively one eternal being

How do we realize our own consciousness.

I HAVE THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING

If we consider everything is connected and we're all part of the same cosmic energy and flow, we are all the same thing, just different aspects, shapes and perspectives.
Some time ago humans did believe we, amongst plants and animals, planets and whatnot, were all spiritual beings, we were all the same. "God made humans in his image" I think it reffers just as like god made any other creature or life, just like he is. A mystery. We are all gods, or God, because we are life itself.

Our image of ourselves is so distorted,
that your own doppelganger could walk by without you noticing it.

That certainly is a magnificent thought, isn't it?
Btw, have you read The Egg as well?

Shitty meme story

Everyone and everything that dies becomes part of the infinite. The collective energy that is every life bearing thing that's ever existed.

Edgy opinion incoming:

The human race needs to be culled effective soonish and animals will always have to suffer to enable our survival and growth, basically letting others suffer ain't so bad

Bonus question: If teleportation were possible (at all/now) would my body retain my consciousness in doing so, or would an exact copy of me with a new consciousness be made leaving me effectively dead?

>all this retarded judaism

Definitely always wondered about the second one.

NIGGER

Nope. Should I?

We don't have to destroy everything or make every animal suffer for our groth and existence. That is only how we started to perceive the way we're living, the way we're constructing things. But everything is susceptible to change, if the collective unconscious is willing to.

2ยบ: In theory, when you TP you cease to exist in the first point and an exact copy is made on the other end. If you believe in how we're all energy, it's basically that, you're transfering your life energy to another place. Just ctrl C from here and ctrl V over there.
Could be considered dying, but it is not so because your essence is still the same. Your thoughts, consciousness, spirit and perception are suposedly intact.

Harambe did leave in 2016 nigger!

It's a short story about this exact thought, that we actually all the same being. Look up the Egg Theory, well worth reading.

Let go. This world and everything outside of it is too much for us to understand/imagine. Nobody really knows what the fuck is going on. Just live. don't over think it.

But my point is that in order to stop/reduce suffering in one place you must increase it in another, in simple terms

But would my own consciousness (or my experiencing) cease to be and a new one be created as if it were a separate but identical person? Or would my experiencing of life continue through the new vessel? considering teleporting essentially means for a moment you cease to exist so it could be reasonable to assume that as far as the teleported person is concerned or can tell they've died (apologies if thats what you meant and Im just misunderstanding, let me know if we're on the same page)

Wow. Yeah, it was nice and intriguing.
This 'coincides' (there are no coincidences!) with something I've been through lately, which was a deep spiritual experience during a meditation, held in a very powerful pyramid-like temple.
I heard that I was Jesus, Raul Seixas, and part of the energy of every being that came through this world for love. Saying I was also an angel of revolution, benevolent chaos.
Reading texts like this that I didn't even knew existed just makes me wonder even more. This is awesome.

I feel like you are bullshitting but I also respect your contribution.

the brain named itself

I gotta agree with because it is so hard to actually know wether or not someone is being sarcastic or not on the internet. If you were being sarcastic, top kek! If you weren't, that's still really interesting. It really feels sometimes like we are capable of the utmost evil and the highest good.

1: Yeah, I got it, but that's just your own perspective. No rule is eternal once you get the caos of existence. But it also depends on how you define suffering.
If you're saying we have to make sacrifices, then yes, but suffering? Not really. And for humanity, I'd say that suffering would be to finally aknowledge all of our stupid mistakes, see how we're being childish and stubborn, embrace how we've been doing things wrong, assume our error and kill our ego, to then move on to a whole new type of existence and perspectives.

2: Well, yeah, you can say that person you were before died, but that would mean only your material body of that place and time. It would still be your own consciousness in a new but identical vessel. Like I said, just shifting your 'soul', your energy, everything, one point to another. You wouldn't forget anything, wouldn't lose any data. Probably could feel a bit sick. In theory, about people who suposedly reported TP'ing through dimensional portals, they feel a lot of discomfort during the process, and a lot of people feel like vomiting and headaches in the aftermath.

just chiming in here but why do we think tping involves copying from one area to another? what if you are decoded or rather "destroyed"? idk man it's definitely and interesting idea.

I am not being sarcastic lol
I know it's hard to grasp this kind of thing, and I had friends at that time with me, they also said I was sounding insane.
But after that I also attended to an ayahuasca ritual, and pretty much all I received was that I had to focus on my idea of the new world. Help humanity to find new ways of loving, of thinking, of existing.
And on both occasions 'they' said I was not alone. Because there are people like you guys that, liking or not, are open to possibilities. Are open to seek orientation and answers, not just follow blindly what happens in the material world. Means you are also part of this energy, this benevolent curiosity.
I said 'angel', but that is only a term they use for those who open their hearts to their answers from within. If you believe that we are all one, we are all part of the same thing, you will know that you can find answers to everything inside yourself, you just have to literally ask.

I know I might sound crazy or whatever, but in my experience, what was seen cannot be unseen, same for feelings. And no one can tell me what I felt wasn't real.

Well, mostly because of the notion that everything in the universe is connected, so basically TP'ing is a transfer of data. You're bending the universe, opening a gate from point A to point B that shouldn't exist in the first place. It's a distortion. And since you shouldn't existe in both places at the same time, you're transfered. You can say you are 'decoded', yes, but not destroyed. Your code materializes somewhere else......

Makes sense?

i see. i was going off of something i read about how scientists were able to tp light particles by destroying them or something. i'll have to research about it

imagine, if you could, what it would be like to go to sleep and never wake up. you'll find it will pose the next question "what was it like to wake up after having never gone to sleep?" that was when you were born..

a droplet in a waterfall exists only for a moment and then it is gone. its beauty is not in what it was or what it will be.. but what it is during the moment of its fall. and so it is with life.

Holy shit. This is actually so relevant.

i wont be taking credit for it and havent been able to find the author anywhere. read it in one of those self empowerment videos (judge me faggots) back when my life was trash and my life has never been trash since then

If you've played borderlands and listened to their in game description of the respawn system you might get a better understanding. But if I remember correctly essentially how thats done is when your character dies a hard-light (or whatever) copy is made so as far as anyone else is concerned you've just come back to life but as far as you're concerned you're dead, you never came back and theres a new you in your place. Thats how I imagine the whole breakdown-rebuild startrek type TPing might be, I'd be too scared to do it

wormholes are easy you just hop through those and you're dandy

a plastic bag blows around in an eddy by a building like what's it even there like it's just for me and stuff

I don't understand.

Is the material world Hell?

If nothing is impossible, then surely it is impossible to find something impossible

I like this one user! Makes me feel fuzzy

mummies and bitches where you at
over the river the goose dove
shitposting will always lead to truth