Oh god I just ordered pizza for the third night in a row. I'm scared the same guy will deliver...

Oh god I just ordered pizza for the third night in a row. I'm scared the same guy will deliver. Will the think I'm a pathetic loser??

No he will probably think you are either hungry or stoned or both hungry and stoned

No, the fact you are worried about that makes you a pathetic loser

i saw the same delivery dude a couple times, we talked about battlefield 1 a bit, nice fella.

Worrying about someone thinking something about you does mean you're a big Loser.

you are a pathetic loser - if you're scared someone might think you're weird then don't do the weird thing

>Oh god I just ordered pizza for the third night in a row. I'm scared the same guy will deliver. Will the think I'm a pathetic loser??

Maybe, but at least you aren't a pizza delivery driver

no, he needs the money, no questions asked
>answer door naked, post video

this, but at the end ask him if he is ready for his tip

OP here it was a different guy. All is good!

Oh btw I got pasta instead of pizza!

call and order another one now

I roasted a fully herbed, brined chicken with stuffing yesterday-- roasted to perfection and never got to eat any of it. I had to walk far away to get fast food and that was all i ate yesterday. today i ordered KFC and half of a 4 piece meal was all i ate today

Probably. Hang yourself in the doorway so he feels guilty about judging you.

hah got pasta and I said pizza. le trolled

Why didn't you eat the roasted chicken?

Ofcourse, your orders are on record. They know you order pizza three days in a row anyway.

do this and cover yourself in marinara sauce and shredded cheese and when you open the door shout "NO I AM THE PIZZA MAN!" steal his car and drive it into the front of the pizza place.

Yeah, but you are a pathetic loser, so what's the problem?

how is it?

I'm boiling some water for pasta at the moment

Because of someone abusing me as i'm preparing the meal and enraging me to fury which I never ever want to be it kills me. and I walked away from the 98% finished meal to be depressed at the unusual sadness of my life.

Because he had to walk far away. Pay attention.

...I'd watch that.

>roasted to perfection
>98% finished
So which is it?

Because the cops stopped me for a headlight that was never out, and suspended my license on the side of the road for unpaid fines (12grand for backing out the driveway in a vehicle with no insurance). I haven't been working since '12 and literally live on 2-300/month since then. Refuse to take welfare, didn't even take EI when I lost my job. SO I can't drive so I walk really far to bring back only as much groceries/stuff as I can carry. That means lots of far walking.

Chicken was done, the entire meal was done, except for the mashing of the potatoes.

yeah but who was phone?

Why didn't you take the chicken with you?

So..
>Get teased
>Walk far away
>Teaser winner, chicken dinner
That ought to show that teaser

Then he would not be able to feel quite as sorry for himself

Did you cry into the dish water as you cleaned up after their meal?

>you ordered "A pepperoni pizza"

you need to vary who you order pizza from to avid social ridicule, the same way alcohols buy booze from several different places so nobody realises they're buying dangerous amounts

Hes a pizza delivery man hes not judging shit

Exactly. If you have to eat pizza every day, then have a different pizza joint for each day. That way, they just think you have pizza once a week.

If you get from the same place, wouldn't they start delivering extra fast etc who cares what they think even if you are a fatass, l am aesthetic so it doesn't seem weird at all if l order 4 times a week

>If you get from the same place, wouldn't they start delivering extra fast etc

Why? Because you are a regular? You think they will speed just for you?

>l am aesthetic so it doesn't seem weird at all if l order 4 times a week

What the hell does pizza have to do with being aesthetic? Also, I prefer ordering from different places because I like variety. I don't want to be getting Pizza Hut every day.

>tfw you have to order from that shitty pizza place day

I'm lucky that I live in an area that doesn't have a Papa Johns.

I mean if you order pizza three nights in a row you are a pathetic loser.

>Sup Forums 2017
>pizza thread
>normies discussing ordering pizza
>not a single joke about loli

Where do the oldfags hang out nowadays?