I got rapped at a party while drunk by 2 guys should i take em to court or handle it my self (ima straight male)

i got rapped at a party while drunk by 2 guys should i take em to court or handle it my self (ima straight male)

Get some better rhymes!

kek'd

I would take them to court, ruining someone's life feels kinda good tbh

ambush them when they're alone and splash them with cleaning acid

>ima straight male
not anymore bbygurl

i got raped at party i was drinking hardy i woke up naked like wtf why do i smell like havarti should i get a glock and pop or wait for the judicial clock

rape them back

poor wade i get it now

I'm waiting for your album to drop. Rap/metal right? Bleeding Mangina?

>Bleeding Mangina
that hurt

you've done it? how long does it take

bumping

I actually have not, however, i can tell you that it does take at least a couple months based on the ammount of evidence that can be retrieved, if you're willing to do it, you should do it soon.
Apart from that, from a objective perspective and leaving the edgy 15y/o ideas about doing stuff to them, you have to agree with me on the fact that taking them to court is the most logical thing to do.

yea if i killed them i was planing on killing myself and that sounds like a end game

Call the police you idiot.

talking alot of shit What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That actually sounds pretty good if you're ready to kys and have the means to kill them. Just take in account that in the end, it is way harder that it seems to commit suicide.

yea thats the shitty part the killing would be easy but i know myself id try to hide the body dexter style but the police have on recored that me and the guys had this issue if they just vanished im going to jail

oh shit yea i should just go live life and then like move to heaven

call cops, take them to court, ultimately this has become a womans world and they'll laugh at you so in the end find a way to kill them

do the full process, though so shit changes

Haha, did they cummed your hole?

Buy chlorine pool tabs/granules

Brake fluid too,

Mix and inhale

You will get high.

Go to them and rape them back

Oh trust me, when he started grinding his ass into them they were thoroughly violated.

seek a psychiatrist, pretend PTSD is making you drepesed, get free prescriptions for anti-depressants, take them to court, argue that the whole experience was so bad you needed a psychiatrist to help you get over it, sue them, get $$, buy more anti-depressants, profit.

Oh shit this guy is for real

what the fuck are you even saying are you 11 1/2 you fucking tard i mean it like damn did your chem teacher tell you that combo do you know what cummed means beacause i dont. i get your context but fuck you illiterate little fuck leave now

rapping is only a crime when you can't rhyme

You ought to cansider that in jail you'll prob get raped again, if you are going to kill them you must kys, there is no actual way you dont get caught