Using my sis as a cum dumpster for some time now

using my sis as a cum dumpster for some time now.
i put several sleeping pills in her drink before she goes to sleep (i know what amount is not too much), and i can do whatever i want with her.
never did penetrate her cuz she would notice in the morning for sure, but rubbed my cock, touched her and cummed on her face, lips, tits.... you name it.
it took me a while to find a way to please my sick mind and my obsession with her but this is going great for 6 months now.
AMA

post pics

Green text? Moar pics?

Cool story bro

Of her naked, dumbass

How often do you do it?

You are fucking sick, if you want to fuck with her, just talk to her

op's a fag until further notice

Not OP but speaking from experience here, it would b ea real bad idea to have photographic evidence of any of this

keep posting these lame headshots and this thread will fail even faster than it's doomed to.

Then he should get the fuck off Sup Forums if he ain't down for his niggas.

yeah, and this is Sup Forums.
any proof of my deeds could very easily slip somewhere i don't want to.
if u r interested in her body here you go

fuck her, but gently and with lube. As long as you dont ravage her like a nigger she will be none the wiser. You know you want to.

Just say it wasn't you.

Got any bikini pics?

I know what amount is too much, I'm such a smart person, I'm really smart. Your gonna see how smart. Let me tell you, very smart

not the same girl faggot

if you started this thread without any pictures of her naked existing you're a mega fag

the girl is legally hot

ok, you happy fag?

Not the same chick

nice, can I come over and join in the festivities?

moar?

You sir are extremely lucky

of her naked, faggot

What sleeping pills are you giving her ? How many mg?

lost

since you don't appreciate what i've posted so far here.
she was just 15 here in puberty and her amazing breasts were already fully developed at that time

and screenshot of one vid you all want.
satisfied faggots.
now i am off

Name for fap folder?

Post vid

This is gold

i know its Sup Forums and people dont like people who get mad. BUT wHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
SHE LOVES YOU MORE THAN EVERYONE IN THE WORLD.AND YOU DO THIS?

Rubbing his cock on her face is an act of love. The world just wouldn't understand it.

dude holy fuck you are literally, i just haven't had to balls to cum on my sister. i put my dick on her ass tho when i was really drunk. if i everdid fuck her tho i could end my life right there i would be so happy holy fuck

r/thathappened

we're all friends here post the vid!

Baitttt

Haz science gone too far......FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!!!!!!!!