youtube.com/watch?v=kaU2A7KyOu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>caepshit tv show

not hype. shit's the new reality tv

Finally a show for cuckolds like myself

Based marvel
Based wu tang

This was 10/10 trailer

Looks cool, main dude could emote a little bit more though.

>watching a capeshit show with a cast that predominantly black.

no thanks guys. i already see more niggers than i want to on a daily basis just by living in a city.

>Marvel's first property about a black character
>Has rap in the trailer
B R A V O

No ritter, no watch.

Yea but I bet you thd first hypocrit to jump on idris elba smooth black dingus about luthor though! You fucking racist

Reminder that if you watch this you are LITERALLY a cuckold.

hope disney used their infinite cash to give MJW a role in this somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=kaU2A7KyOu4

Its not just rap its kino;

Odb made that sonv when he was alive.
Odb member of wutang.
He was literally a product of the projects and victim to the governments abusive system that made people on crack.
Show is set in the projects.

Fucking kino, probably 5deep2u pleb

i'll gladly admit to being racist. anyone that can't admit black people are mostly awful is deluding themselves. i mean it doesn't help that i live in a city and see the worst that the black race has to offer on a daily basis. it's easy to be liberal and love blacks when you live in the suburbs.

I meant for Marvel Studios

How many of you excited for this also jerk off to blacked threads?

Be honest.

You fucking piece of shit scum, youre whats wrong with the world youre generalizing not all blacks are like that you cant accuse a whole race for failure of a few. Thats like saying all muzls are racist. I suggest you go talk to some, otherwise just stay indoors you degenerate faggot

>government abuse

>free food
>free housing
>free education
>free medical care
>affirmative action

Yeah, government abuse forces them to use drugs.

What a predictable thread, only thing missing is " my wife's son"

HOWEVER

Looking at one right now on xvideos

a cop's nightmare - a black man they can't shoot

Right so crack somehow appeared from no where? Do some research you pleb, or if youre too fucking inbred watch american gangster at least

But you can shoot him, it just does nothing.

i never said all blacks were bad. just like 80% of them.

the 1/5 black person that is decent gets it ruined by the rest of them.

call me whatever you want, like i said i know i'm a racist and i don't care. blacks make up 15% of the population and they account for more than half of all violent crimes. 1/3 black men will spend time in prison in their lifetime.

it's just the bad behavior of a "few" spoiling it for the rest though. keep telling yourself that.

Drown him then, whats this niggaz powers looks like some fake superman, dont tell me he flies

WU TANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WITH

his skin is bullet proof and he has superhuman strenght.
you can drown him, gas him, poison him, even shoot through his eye balls.

you really think the government wants to keep black people impoverished so they can spend billions of dollars every year on welfare, food stamps and medicaid? give me a fucking break.

2/3rd of whites shoot up schools and innocents, rape, are pedofiles and get cucked

If you try hard enough think of tyrone slowly plunging his thick girth into your girl as she grips his forearms looking into his eyes moaning while each cm is lowered inside her, forcing her juices out of the sides of her lips

You know youre a cuck thats where your hatred comes from, dickless

>1/3 black men will spend time in prison in their lifetime

I'm sure that's completely justifiable.

>even shoot through his eye balls.

I think his eyes are protected the same way but it will piss him off, the rest is correct.

Honestly it would probably be a good gig to have a bulletproof black guy just for cops to de-stress, hire yourself out to a precinct for like 500 bucks a session to be shot at.

>cm

yurocuck detected

Looks pretty good tbqh.

Statistics: the thread

Every fucking time.

If he's bulletproof why is he using a car door as a shield

doesnt want his clothes shredded

What is the point of muggles like Daredevil and Punisher when super strong niggas like Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Spider-man are walking around? Any one of them can literally walk in Kingpin's office and ass rape him.

Probably belongs to one of the guys inside and it makes a good weapon and a better battering ram.

Plus it looks cool, I think I liked him pulling the pipe out of the wall more though

>Its a Sup Forums tries to talk about a show/movie with a black guy in it but ends up being a Sup Forums thread episode.

good thing niggers belong in a cage

This is cool but how much of an invincible man walking around can I really watch?

Not interested. The character was tainted by that shit Jessica Jones show.

>Any one of them can literally walk in Kingpin's office and ass rape him.

But he's locked away in prison where he can't hurt anyone.

Well, they can butt rape him in prison too. It would be fitting, I think.

This
What exactly stops Luke Cage at street level

lel, you made it sound like 2 out of 3 white people shoot up schools.

the chances a white person will commit a violent shooting are infinitesimal. 1 out of 3 black men is LITERALLY going to be imprisoned at one pooint.

finally black people beating up other black people. i better not see one fucking white gangster in this.

see He's not invincible, and it's like the guy in the trailer said, knocking down doors and beating up low level hoods isn't really doing much, plus he probably has family and friends who aren't quite so bulletproof that can be threatened.

>no connection to the movieverse

shared universe was a mistake

It's a refreshing contrast to the 100 scenes of Daredevil bleeding in his apartment.

what did he expect. it's a fucking teaser trailer. you expected an intellectual and thought provoking discussion based on a 1 minute teaser?

Oh, lets just be racist then!

Twat

Well, it worked for Robocop.

Whatever happened to the "hero for hire" thing?

>What exactly stops Luke Cage at street level

Flashbangs, tear gas, hell lure him out to a construction site and drown him in concrete, or even drop an entire building on him.

you're welcome to leave, crybaby

Doing Defenders first, and maybe at the end he opens that up.

why are eurocucks so in love with black people?

You mean Americans. The eastern half of Europe flat out hates niggers.

Mike Colter is quite the handsome negro I must say (no homo). I'd let him fuck my wife.

>MARVELBROS

Grow up, sperm.

>marvelbros
both you and DCfags should just kill yourself already and take your capeshit with you

And yet thats all he will do like Daredevil and manchildren will lap it up and hail it as the apex of tv, fucking pathetic

Where are all the Marvels shills anyway? they all at comiccon the fat fucks? no one even shilling Irionfist not one post lol, looks like the Marvel bubble is bursst already

We're on strike until the mouse pays us a decent damn wage. I'll shill on teevee literally all day every day yet I still can't afford to live in a roach-free studio.

le strong nigger

can't wait for the evil white guy as the vilain

how so? now there will be no bleeding only an invincible guy beating up hood rats

did you even watch the film? he is a normal human being who gets ripped to shreds with shotguns and during the film he sustains damage

i find it hard to enjoy movies/ tv with invulnerable characters

i mean, regeneration is fine but flat out invulnerability is pretty boring imo

ITT: people don't know what invincible means.

>picture of Robocop
>talks about when Murphy is initially killed

You're a fucking retard.

Yes. The Reagan administrations who is responsible for these drugs flooding the streets and the policies that deal with absolutely wanted to keep minorities poor and impoverished and imprisoned or drug addicted and they wanted to pay noting to food stamps and welfare but administrations change.

Oh look, another show that will literally be impossible to talk about on this film & television discussion board.

I'll add it to the list that at this point includes: LITERALLY EVERY FILM OR TELEVISION SHOW EVER MADE

>CHIMMY CHIMMY YAH CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG WE LOVE YOU

Ju Gang Klan are hacks

Did YOU even watch the movie? His death is his origin story, he spends 90% of the rest of the moive as a walking tank.

>2/3rd of whites
and whites make up 2/3rd's of the population, imagine that.

>2/3rd of whites shoot up schools and innocents, rape, are pedofiles and get cucked
>2 in 3 whites shoot up schools

You're a nigger, right? Nobody else is this bad at math.

>mfw the piano for Shimmy Shimmy Ya started playing

pure HARLEMKINO

>hurr bulletproof nigger lmao
>dude i don't know anything about luke cage or heroes for hire

gtfo casual