Drug thread

Drug thread.

I don't do anything other than smoke weed (smoking for about 1 year now). I dont drink more than 3 times a year.

Weed is getting boring, the high is not what it used to be. I have taken more than a few breaks of at least 2 weeks in between.

My question is, what can make weed more fun. Also what are your thoughts on MDMA or Molly, I have a dealer who has some and Im not sure if I want to mess around with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like tech and TENDIES.

I like heroin and sometimes weed.
But mostly heroin. Waiting on my guy rn said he's "almost" here
Yeah in like what 2 more hours bitch lol.

It's time for you to simmer down nigger

Eat some mushies and tabs

Stick with weed. It is less harmful to you than booze and certainly more enjoyable. Most everything else can have a downside

Try vaping, edibles, different ways to get high

Definitly try some mdma, and do some n2o when its kicking in (also a good combo with weed).

is mdma safe? is it addictive? will it make me miserable after not using it?

Naw it sucks ass waiting and getting dope sick.

Be sure to test it if you have that option, and be sure to not take too much the first time.
Its not addictive but it can cause a little dip (comparable to not smoking weed for a few days).
If you don't overuse it its one of the best drugs available imho.

what's the best way to grind up weed without a grinder? i'm buying it for the second time ever tonight so i don't have one yet.

Another happy landing

I've heard sniffing your own shit can get you high.

Just buy one, it's like $15 dollars. Anybody who doesn't grind weed doesn't actually know what being high is like

That is unless you're underage, then have a trusted adult take care of that for you

Of course I guess now he's saying it's gonna be a bit he's like 20 mins out...

>tfw got ripped off by dealer
this shit was $20
gotta find a new guy

i will but cba to get one yet.

>MDMA is definitely addictive.
>Doses above 100mg are neurotoxic (you wont feel this).
>Doing it more than once in 3 month will result in neurotoxicity even in doses below 100mg.
>Street MDMA is likely to contain substituted cathinones which are severely toxic and can be lethal. MDMA is the drug thats faked the most
> MDMA is cardiotoxic
> MDMA is one of the Main causes of drug induced rhabdomyolysis

Just do mush or lsd (nbome is chill to but the paranoia aint cool)

Nigger, don't fuck with MDMA.

scissors and something the size of a shot glass.

What do you usually do when your high and do you smoke the same way every time?

Can anyone here tell me something?

What does it mean when your weed has a sweet lemony smell to it, no seeds, and clean flavored smoke?

scissors or by hand

$20 for a gram.

Buying by the gram is always going to be a rip off. Depending in where yoh live It is normal dealer price if it's good. Just buy a 1/4oz or more for a price break.

>it means you're gonna smoke weed and get high
why should it have any other meaning?

That usually depends on the strain. Is it the same shit you always get or have you tried it for the first time?

Like what strain is it?

Is it good?

last time i bought from him i got 2 grams for $20, this time he fucked me over

This shit is new and I swear to God that I have never felt this way on weed like in the past, skunky sweet lemon smell

No tolerance break, same price, ultra high

Dude it could be any of a hundred different things. There are so many seed banks now there is no telling what it is.

>sweet and lemon smell
>no seeds

It means you bought actually dank weed and not the shitty stuff you usually get.

>Cathinones > MDMA

Prove me wrong

Bring a scale with you next time. And be up front about it. Don't pull it out without saying anything because that's just straight disrepectful. Say I'm pretty sure that last sack was short, you wouldn't mind if I weight it real quick would you?

If he is a straight up guy he won't care. If he gets all bent out of shape you don't want him as your guy anyway.

So its kind of a win/win.

Just get sour diesel and make brownies op your gonna get super high

dont do fucking Molly or that shit. its so bad for you. take a month off of weed. exercise your fat ass, sweat and your tolerance will become so low that you will smoke weed for the first time and it will be amazing. if you want to do other drugs, do shrooms

Molly is not that bad wtf is wrong with y'all faggots. Op if you do mdma/molly don't take more than 300 mg, it will get addicted unless your strong will but knowing you are on b I doubt it

If you can get past the social stigma, the high potential for addiction, and the multiple negative effects on the body, ice is pretty fun tbh.

But only if you try it once or twice, nothing more.

Also it's a lot like M too, chances are if you grab street molly it's probably cut with meth

thanks for the advice bro

How much does meth cost for a hit does it cost less that a molly pill?

$20

Ohh the same as a molly pill yeah I can see why they cut it with meth than

Try magic mushrooms

Anyone has tried/bought dmt

I got it for $20 and it was originally much more dank than this

All of you fucking kids in this thread telling people not to take eccies ARE THE REASON WHY WE WILL NEVER HAVE A GOOD DECADE LIKE THE 90s

Your dance music is shit, you don't know your drugs, hell most people who didn't go full retard pulled through all the raving and partying just fine. Use some common sense and buy your shit off a DNM. Wish I could've had that back in the day.

Try 2C-B too, it's great. Unlike the shit RCs that exist today.

Final note, one time
>get weed
>covered in powdery crystals
>black weed
>orange hairs
>whatthefuck?

ur'e not much of a joint roller i see

yes. 2cb is good, better than molly imo. i like that acid/x mix going on.

Can't really roll.

I mostly make medicated e-juice with it

Where I'm from (Toronto) meth goes for 60-100 for a g but you only need about half a point or 5$ worth roughly to get wired, if you can get it cheap where you're from chances are your dealer will give you cut shit

I bought over a half ball of mdma for 105 and buddy told me it was "pure" but the shit was definitely mixed with some sort of weak opiate... Couldn't even wop it myself, it made me feel like garbage, didn't wanna bring that upon other people

As for shrooms, be careful. I bought a half o of these CRAZY caps... And when I say crazy I mean all you needed was a g and you were done, two gs were way too much for me and I'm an experienced drug user. Shrooms vary in potency so it's hard to dose the first time around, I say get a quarter and eat a gram or two to get a feel.. Then dose accordingly

>inb4 newfags get out

How does one roll a joint properly?

MDMA is great. The perfect compliment to marijuana. But if you can't get MDMA, drink a few beers or some hard alcy instead.

Do you not know anyone who smokes weed? It's not hard to just ask them to show you

LOL at this post. 2C-B is for twelve year olds, Dance music is wayyyy better today than in the 90s with your shitty analog synths and your crappy DAWs.

How about go do real drugs, newfag, eat a half q of liberty caps, do a half gram of mcat and pop 20 mg of 2C-E then maybe you can talk about how experienced you are

I don't do shit drug-wise but my stoner friend highly recommends DMT.

DMT is great from what I've heard, I've smoked some homegrown stuff twice and didn't work at all smh

Stick with weed. Find the guy who has the best quality and smoke that shit outa a gravity bond

crush xan, put it in a blunt

Moar like this
traineddog.club

NEVER EVER DO XANAX

Bars are the stupidest thing someone can do

>dancing music is shit!!
Dancing music is a genre? What kind of dancing music are you talking about? Isn't all music dancing music? What makes dancing music dancing music?
>implying 90's raves were amazing
Pretty sure that you haven't actually gotten out of your room in decades let alone go to a rave

I hope you're trolling because that's fucking stupid advice

Not sure if this will post because for some reason my drunk self got me banned. Anyways: mdma is great ONCE OR TWICE. literally buy yourself for the first experience and then lock the rest if you accidntally buy any more. You will want to take some the next day, but three days later you won't care.

I've met too many people who say never to try meth and I believe them and their stories.

Have your fun for one night, then take a good solid 2-3 months to remember how much seratonin and dopamine you released and make your whole life that WHITHOUT DRUGS. It's very possible.

And if you have a problem with this, go visit an NA meeting. You will find people like you and they can help you.

Save this comment if you feel this might help you. No I'm not a bot.

General advice for those seeking more than weed:

MDMA is fun when you're drinking but will make you feel like complete shit for the next few days. Same with speed/other amphetamines.

Mushrooms are great if you take the right amount. Start low and learn where you want to go. If you take too much you can have a bad time and leave yourself wanting for it to end.

LSD is pretty great in any amount, but outdoors seems to bring a calmer mind. Don't worry about the horror-stories. Just lie down and let yourself wonder. If it's bitter, then it's N-BOMe or similar. I'd recommend spitting it out. Some people are fine with it, but it breaks me out into a very dangerous full-body fever everytime I've used it, which even an ice bath couldn't fix.

Experiment a little, but for the love of god, play it safe. If you know you have an addictive personality, try to stay away from hard drugs. Know your limits and know what you're comfortable with. Try what you want, not what you feel you need, and remember your priorities. You control what goes into your body, don't let anything else control that. Be sure you understand what you're getting into and for how long. The second part is very important. Oh, and please keep your credibility. Once you make yourself a fool and lose the respect of others, it's very hard to gain that back. Be careful. Have fun.

Sage advice user

This. Stay away from opiates, if you keep doing mdma you'll melt your brain trust me. I've been doing m for the last four days and in coming down now, I wanna kms

My 2 cents: don't fuck around, stick with only weed. As another user said, stop for a while longer, exercise, do a sauna, or anything that lower your blood pressure will make you feel it way more.
Do not fuck around with mdma, lsd or any other chemical. Way too risky for no fucking reason. I'd stick to only weed but if you really want to try something else go with mushrooms, little amount with the right crew in the right place for the first time, you'll never know the effect it has on you.
Good luck, user.

I've tried
>weed
>mdma
>xtc
>speed
>4-fmp
>ketamine
>cocaine
>2-cb
>truffles
>lsd
i'd recommend just about everything except speed, made me feel like trash afterwards, you also loose a ton of weight really quickly.
I usually just stick to weed, mdma and ketamine, those don't give you any sort of after effects/hang over.
To all the people in this thread that say mdma made them feel like crap afterwards, you've just had shit mdma cut up with some random ass bleach or something, find a other dealer.

Only do LSD if you're sure if you can handle it cause if you do it unprepared then you're gonna have a bad time.

No.

I don't have friends that toke it up.

They are drinkers/straight edge

>Only do LSD if you're sure if you can handle it cause if you do it unprepared then you're gonna have a bad time.

lmao I did 25i_nbome and I got bored, Im prepared af
25i makes me too anxious to enjoy the trip and lsd isnt that strong, or at least my blotters arent
I did half and barely got anything, I did an entire one of 25i and it was cool but not that amazing

Wishing I had some good opiates right now, either pills or h. I have some weed wax and some 1p-lsd, and a few percs to get me through. Spinal issues and an opi tolerance suck when you can't cold cop to save your life.

Really good mid

You sound like the type of nigga to get in over your head.

Learn to enjoy and stick with weed.

Some 1p sounds pretty good

Buying two bars of xanax what should i expect?

to get high

whats the high like?

like most xanax highs
Idk ive never done any benzos

try erowid

Dude I was just a stoner up until 5 days ago when I tried some MDMA. Holy fucking shit. It's not worth abusing but goddamn I havent felt this good in 4 years. I dont even have a comedown just overall positivity. If it's pure it is so worth it user you won't regret.

Do molly. I've never had the privilege but other drugs aren't as crazy as they seem in pop culture. You can experiment a little and be fine. I did tons of experimenting in my youth and now I just drink beer like once a week

Use to be hooked on hydromorphone contin, loved to rail that shit....best high ever. Had to finally kick it, recovering now on subs. Thank fuck for suboxone....could never do it without it

The general rule of thumb is do it once every 1-3 months to let your serotonin replenish and your receptors recover.

I walked for four hours straight with good headphones and a huge variety of music and loved every SINGLE SONG. you feel light as air, movement is effortless and you have just pure love flowing through your veins. Just make sure you either have some people with you, around you or someone you can text and be weird/yourself around

Expect to feel drunk then pass out. Sucks. Honestly go to your doc and ask for zopiclone...it's more euphoric and you'll get a better sleep...plus it's less controled

Been smoking weed for 6 years now. I love it it's great. Smart thing to do is take T breaks tho.

I've done Salvia and LSD but they were not exactly my cup of tea. Would highly advice to try Salvia tho, it's amazin.

As for weed, it goes great with booze once you know how to handle the spins and I LOVE eating a bar of alprazolam then smoke. It's such a nice comfy feeling. I try to avoid it cause I know I'll get hooked. Oh well.