New thread for >>723104733!

New thread for !

(Note: OP of did not make this thread. I just had to save it.)

Cont Ex-OP! Repost last image

"WHAT IS YOUR WISH?" Bellows the True Pepe.

"I wish for more feels" you nervously, but calmly reply.

The True Pepe begins his autistic screeching as he fires beams of pure feels into your eyeballs.

You feel as though you are ascending to a new plane of emotion... but are you sure this is your destiny? Will you give up in your quest to find the Grand Pepe in exchange for the power of pure feelings? Tis a difficult question indeed...

What will you do? You must act quickly!

(PS, you're welcome, original OP.)

Danke.

No. I will take all the feels that I can take and continue my quest with a beard of pure feels to help on my journey.

you furiously start moonwalking as "Billie Jean" is blasting somewhere from the island. While dancing, you reevaluate your life decisions, and decide, to load the last save game. You start on an island ...

OP arrives eager for cum in his bum he slides your dick in his asshole and rides cowgirl

bump

Preform an immorality spell.

you ask the pepe how to become the king of the island and how to meet the grand pepe

roll

roll

jerk off
fart
cry
go find grandpa pepe

you decide to meditate for 7 years, before making a decision

Do everything above this post.

WINRAR

deliver

OH MY FUCKING GOSH

HOW DO I SPRITE THAT SHIT

climb inside of pepe

nice one

Multiple pictures representing multiple dimensions brought into existance through the power of the true pepe.

idk. try really really hard.

Kek

I'm so glad I don't have to do that..

DELIVER

start by jerking off

cheese it and just put the post underneath every new image from now on

start from and end at

one sprite at a time

im so sorry op. but you must admit it's funny.

dis gunna be so gud

bump

>bampidibampbamp
>OP
>DELIVAR!

He needs to do like six fucking sprites.
Give him time!

it's going to take a long tome

i know, just bumping

just in case we have to make a new thread I've caped the posts above the dubs.

OPs mspaint.exe is running multi-core right now

Come on... It's on page 8...

on front now

OP is drawing a whole fucking Marvel comic, top milkman

satanic trips

agreed.
OP is not a faggot anymore. Only a bit bi.

As you are blasted in your eyes with the purest, virgin feels in the entire multiverse, you finally understand reality. With your new found power you do everything you've ever wanted to do. Furiously moonwalk, reevaluate your life decisions, summon the narrator to fuck you in the ass, perform an immortality spell, become king of the island, take an eternity of meditation to finally come to the understanding of the meaning of the universe.

Right as you become enlightened to the knowledge and unlimited power of the entire multiverse, you know what you are doing is wrong. This is not what you are meant for. This is not your destiny. Just before you become an omnipotent deity that rules all of time and space, you begin ripping reality at the seams. You're tearing about the entire multiverse. After eons of your galactic destruction, there is nothing.

Darkness.

After an unknown amount of time, you appear in his chamber. The Grand Pepe. You look at him in awe as he begins to open his mouth. He asks "So how was it?"

Dumbfounded, you respond "How was what? The experience? The knowledge, the power, the destruction? The end?"

He laughs a mighty laugh, and begins to speak.

"My child, what you have been through is nothing more than a dream. A metaphysical reality created in your mind after experiencing pure feels."

As you begin to process what The Grand Pepe said you are ripped out of his chambers and back into darkness.

Your fate is unknown.

thank you stan

OP is still jerking off...

upload conciousness into the A E S T H E T I C M A I N F R A M E

rerollaine

Do every thing below this post till trips.

Copping out on his thread, OP closes his browser and proceeds to suck off 3 large men. He hopes perhaps in pleasuring these strangers he will purpose in life. The End.

But then, you perform an Fatality on Pepe.

You find yourself in a dark stone corridor, lit only by few candles.
You see a door at the end and decide to go through.
(first reply to this post decided what's on the other side of the door)

you awake bye the "hot dog" bush, now a bush of poison berries, with the guy with the horse cock beside you, crown half in his foreskin. you reclaim it, and gaze up at the sky, questioning what has happened, and what you want to do now

shit, it fucked up, this faggot wasted dubs

ou wake up on a sandy beach with no idea where you are, who you are, what time it is, or how you got there...

Welcome to New Game+

Pepe Skin unlocked!

roll

cmon man cmon

you just decide to dance, as a roaming pack of niggers show up and pelt you with fried chicken and watermellons

You decide, that this island sucks balls, and you go for a swim, try to discover another island, with less faggots.

You meditate for ten years.
You go without food, water, or sleep.
You achieve true enlightenment through memes.

>rolls harder

re ral

Yay new game!
First move, checkem to see if you are god.

build sand castle :v)))

reroll

rollsers

You take out your cellphone and call Dave. You haven't talked to Dave in a long time.

You dig in the ground and find a crown. You declare yourself king of the island!

eat a hat

>please kek.tar.gz

top hat

rolling

Suddenly, you feel your anus leaking, Your sphincter is busted from your last nights gangbang. You decide to permanently fix this by putting a finger up your anus.

eat your leg

It's new game plus man!

find crown

Spend 2 hours playing in the sand

rr

rero11

winrar already you faggots

You take off your Pepe hat and eat it.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT IF WE CAN'T EVEN USE THE NEW SKIN?!?

OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU'RE BLACK TOO?

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

KEK

Patrick bateman is on the beach, he sees you and waves his penis.

You start digging, with your black cock obviously. You dig until further notice,

find a crown and become the king of the island

rerollete

Spend the next 7 months getting ripped

I think "KEK" means "you become Kek"

You start to drink the entire ocean

rollerino

YO NICE TRIPS OP

also, if by chance this is dubs,

niggers come and turn you into a nigger with a virus and you live among them for 12 years, unaware of your true self

ZIP

yes thats what it means.

You find the natives of the island and kill their women and fuck their cattle

You KEK out loud.

faggot

Wandering across the beach, OP is found with his asshole raised up. You mount him and fuck his ass to climax.