Moar like this please? Or just general of women soldiers being killed, either by execution or in combat

Moar like this please? Or just general of women soldiers being killed, either by execution or in combat.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2f4_1477820770
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger ive seen some weird shit on here but what the fuck

What's so weird about it? It happens irl because lul equality wimynz in the marines

Well the thing is I kinda get turned on by women being shot and killed in combat. Just imaging them staggering and whimpering from the pain, slumped against a tree or something, alone in the cold forest in a fierce firefight with blood goign all down their leg and hand. Death has always given me a kind of boner ever since I was young, I didn't like watching movies with battles because when people died their death screams would give me a huge erection. I used to dryhump the ground when i was a kid playing "dead" during war games and when i got older and had a sexual awakening I realized I enjoyed thinking about female soldiers getting killed, or executed, imagining them quivering in fear and utterly helpless as their death approaches

Ok yeah let me look up dead anime soldiers on duck duck go and lets see what I come back with

death boner

What the fuck user. That's some fucked up Fetish

Well I was just curious about whether people had more of this stuff. I've already searched for it on deviant art and some other places.

> implying any of this is fucked up for Sup Forums

I've seen much worse stuff on here.

You can't tell me you don't get a bit turned on imagining a pretty young woman in her combat gear crouching in a grimy alleyways with fear in her eyes before the enemy rush around the corner and she shoots one but the others shoot back and hit her, their bullets ripping into her soft innocent flesh and making her slump against the wall, whimpering in pain, her tears streaming her grimy cheeks as she thinks about her family as she bleeds to death, how she did this for them and how she will never see then again. She's so young and innocent and had her whole life ahead of her but now she is going to die here alone and forgotten. I get off imagining her pain and absolute misery and helplessness in the face of death. I an rubbing my dick against the bottom of my desk just writing this.

There is an eroticism to women dying. Dont' deny it.

I, for one, whole-heartedly endorse this degeneracy.

Here you go, OP. Best I can do.

Also I often fap to this imagining the Combine from Half Life 2 lining up dozens of citizens and gunning them down. Especially females because, you know, they are trying to stop humans from reproducing, and even though they have the suppression field they know there's a chance it'll be taken down. Also women are less strong and less capable of the kind of slave labor the combine want, so it makes sense they would section them off and execute them. They would be herded against a brick wall with rusty barbed wire fences on all sides. It would be a bleak gray day with the sun shining down on the concrete. There would be blood stains dried over scraps of litter on the ground. The combine would have their SMGs and one would have a shotgun. A lot of the women would be crying, most of them hadn't eaten for days and are in pain from starvation, many of them have had their children taken away from them, and quite a few are just teenage girls, many of them even virgins, who are about to die without ever experiencing love. Then the combine open fire without warning, stealing the life from their young supple bodies, the gunfire drowning out their hopeless whimpers of pain as their corpses collapse in piles, some trying to crawl away sobbing but the combine bullets tear them apart relentlessly. Their blue government-issue clothes are literally soaked with blood, and the few that are still alive are suffocating pinned under the corpses of their fellows. After the gunfire stops, the shotgun soldier moves in and kills the few still alive as they try to crawl away, blook soaking their chests and sticking them to the concrete as they drag themselves along. Each shotgun shell ends a live, and clatters hollowly onto the concrete. Then the combine begin to carry the corpses to a mass grave, throwing them in one by one, their asses and thighs jiggling as they land atop one another in a huge heap. Then they are buried, where they will rot until they are part of nature again.

pretty good but i guess it's more the submission of these women giving in to the clutch of death, not so much the gore.

thanks, though.

Backing out of the thread slowly...

No. That is not arousing at all. I've been deployed in Iraq and I've seen women being shot and I've seen women being executed. It's not arousing to me.

Have you ever been told that you are a psychopath or sociopath?

What
The
FUCK
OP!
I MEAN I JACK OFF TO CANNIBALISM BUT COME ON MAN! JESUS!

Haha, just remembered that I had these.

I like this.... are there any more like it?

liveleak.com/view?i=2f4_1477820770

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! Also here's some more canabalism

> Have you ever been told that you are a psychopath or sociopath?

No. Because I'm not.

Well it isn't to most people but it is to me.

This is pretty good, I like more cinmeatic stuff though. Any good movies with women being executed? I know there's that french movie but it wasn't very good IMO.

why did she cook her boobs

What the hell?

>implying muslims would kill female prisoners
They will rape them to death if not then they will be forced to breed in underground prisons making warrior babies.

> you will never clean up dead female corpses after a battle and dig a large grave for them, slowly dragging the bodies by their supple young ankles, burying girls who are barely old enough to vote and looking at the innocent expressions on their dead faces, their hair mats with blood, their wounds buzzing with flies as you pile up the bodies, their rich thighs jiggling with each corpse you pile on. Finally you cover them again and the worms and maggots go to work, rotting their soft innocent flesh into shreds of meat to enrich the soil, until they become part of nature again.

Are you sure about that? You have a severe lack of empathy.

Come on lads, this is too much for you? I'm getting a good chuckle out of this thread

Fug, I looked, and no. Everything else I have is misogyny lite. Good luck on your quest, bro.

There are a number of other ones that I've seen, I just don't have any.

In reply to

IN MY OFFICE NOW!

> you will never be in a close-quarters firefight with a badly-trained female machine gunner, watching her desperate expression as she struggles to keep the heavy gun level with her slender feminine arms, brass casings occasionally glancing off of her and singing her, on the verge of tears as she realizes what a mistake it was to be a soldier, and how hopelessly outclassed she is by you, now that you have her cut off from the rest of her squad, you quick-reload your AK as she is fumbling with a new belt you put two bullets into her thick tender thigh, causing her to drop with a yelp, as you approach her ready to finish her off you shoot several more times, disabling her machine gun, and shooting a gaping hole in her hand as she reaches for her sidearm, then watching as she writhes helplessly in pain, sobbing as she realizes she is about to die, the fear pounding in her chest and ears and completely drowning out all sense of reason, she becomes hysterical from the pain and terror, and you realize that shooting her now would be too easy, so you watch her for a few moments, shooting her other hand when she tries to reach for her gun, then putting a few more rounds into her calves as "punishment," and looking at her face covered in tears, her round blue eyes shining, begging you for mercy, but instead you raise your AK and put a single bullet through her chest, watching her twitch as it shreds her spine and paralyzes her, looking into her still-living eyes as her lungs stop and she is unable to move or breathe or even scream, only to die, utterly at your mercy, as you stare deep into her eyes

Include me in the screencap

No I don't have any lack of empathy. Imagining their pain and pretending I am them dying in agony while bleeding and choking and thinking of their family is what gets me off.

It's ok, thanks my friend. You tried. Maybe I will have to commission my own female soldier snuff art.

yep, this is going in a "best of Sup Forums" thread

> you will never be the savior that surprises rosita from behind during the first firefight of all out war and sink your rusty knife into her tight chubby ass cheek, covering her mouth with your grimy hand as she starts to shriek in agony, forcing her over a ruined car and humping your limp peenus against her perfect ass, grinding her and stabbing her again, her body tensing in pain and grinding against your dick, causing a throbbing erection. After the saviors gun down the rest of rositas strike team you rape her brutally, both vaginally, anally, and orally, after you bash her teeth out so that she can't bite, using the blood dripping from her gums as lube, until you blow a giant load into her mouth and clamp it shut, forcing her to swallow a sticky mix of blood and semen. Then you begin to cut her vagina, starting from the clit and tracing upwards, as if lengthening an already existent cut, not quite deep enough to kill her yet, but enough to open up that soft round belly flesh, cutting through her belly button which flexes as the knife glides past it, her body writhing in agony,a tetanus infection pulsing through her veins already, one that will kill her over the coming weeks, and you will be there watching her suffer in her cell without medical attention,as the disease slowly,kills her.

>no, I'm not a psychopath.
Saying that its arousing to see a women being killed is some very fucked up shit. Next thing you're going good is that you kidnapped a women and is going to shoot her when she's running away

What the fuck man

> you will never fight a young female viking in battle
> you will never parry her first blows and feel her momentum shatter against your strength
> you will never batter her with your shield and watch her confused expression as blood drips down her nose
> you will stab your sword into her soft belly, listening to her ratcheting gasp of agony as you tear into her, syrupy blood pouring over her pale flesh
> you will never beat her again and again until she is whimpering and begging for mercy
> you will never force her down on the field of battle and fiercely rape her
> you will never slit her throat as she is orgasming so that she experiences ultimate pain and ultimate pleasure simultaneously
> you will never leave her corpse to freeze and rot in the frozen field, bloating, picked apart by crows who eat her to the bone and digest her, flying around, shitting out her remains over the countryside, rotting her away until she is part of nature again

What the fuck is all this normie, newfaggot shit in this thread!?! It's fucking guro and it's art you thin skinned, future trans women! Fuck.

Fuck off normie. Go back to /r/Sup Forums you clearly cannot handle this board, which is browsed by fucking middle schoolers. I am 22 and been on this board only 3 years and I've seen far more fucked up shit than this stuff which I may or may not jack off to on a daily basis. So fuck off and let me dump my snuff copypastas to bump this thread so people can post more of my feiths.

No I'm not. I'm not going to kidnap anyone. That wouldn't be enjoyable at all.

I was going to look up this video of 2 kurdish women being suprised and executed by an isis pussy while screaming bloody murder for your psycho ass but I am too lazy

>tfw you will never be the savior that catches maggie alone and out of sight of Negan and you step up behind her piercing her lung through the back with a long KABAR knife and sinking it deep deep into her lungs yes she needs those to breathe and she is gasping and you push her down against the hard asphault slamming her face over and over until it is bloody, nice and bloody and you lick the blood yes you do, then you force your penis inside that tight littles asshole cushioning your thighs on those tense buttocks ramming her with your cock then as she approaches orgasm you slit her throat so that she experiences ultimate agony and ultimate ecstasy at the same time, screaming and gurgling as she cums and bleed simultaneously, then leaving her body for dead, cum still dripping from between those amazing asscheeks as the walkers centers on her body attacted by the screams and begin to feast, tearing into her legs and ankles ripping away her achilles tendon like a chicken bone, ripping her apart, gnawing on her femurs as she screams begging them not to and tyring to crawl away, but they latch onto her arm biting away her slender feminine bicep so she can no longer move, eating her eyes and nose and chewing away her beautiful face, leaving nothing but a bloodstained skeleton over the course of many minutes, eating the half-formed baby inside of her, and you leave satisfied knowing you gave her the last orgasm she would ever have on this planet.

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one

I think it was already posted. Thanks tho.

You're not alone, my friend. I don't like the weird gore shit quite as much thoug. Just the sheer fear of death and knowing you are about to die. I knew I was about to die once but somehow I didn't. If anything it only enhanced my fetish. I also started having dreams where I really experienced this pulsing knowledge I was going to die in a battle and I imagined that iwth the qt recruits who were with me in the dream.

Imagining all that young fresh meat being ripped apart by cruel bullets and left to rot makes me want to jack to how fucked up and cold the world is.

moar

I just said what the fuck man
I'm just confused is all
You seem awfully insecure and defensive of your little fetish user

> you will never open fire with an MG-42 into an all-female unit storming the beach on D-Day as your "buzzsaw" rips into their soft young female flesh, hearing their muted cries of surprise and pain and collapse on the wet sand with soft splatting sounds, their bodies jiggling as they are continually hit even after they are dead, holding each others' bloodsoaked hands as they cry for mercy before your bullets rip back through them, tearing open their thighs and throats and their screams become helpless gurgles and you can see their eyes crying for mercy through the scope of your gun before lining up the thread on their smooth foreheads and finishing them off as they try to crawl along the beach, horribly wounded, moaning in pain almost erotically as the surf turns pink from the sheer amount of blood pouring from their innocent young bodies, and watching the seagulls land among them once the gunfire has stopped and begin to feast, including plucking the eye from a crippled girl you shot in both ankles, ripping out her eyeball while she still lives and is unable to resist, only to scream helplessly as you and the other German soldiers wander among her fallen sisters, slitting the throats of those few who still linger, half-alive, the surf washing over them, their wet clothes clinging to their tender young bodies as they begin to rot.

Where was it posted ?

DELETE THIS

Can't say this stuff turns me on, but it's the kind of thing I can browse through with my hand comfortably resting in my boxers

>quadruple amputee
>no tourniquets anywhere in sight
>still has enough blood to her brain to remain fully cognizant and in terror

1/10

> you will never be pinned down by a female russian sniper who shoots two of your squad mates with her scope mosin before you manage to circle around through some debris out of her sight line and slowly move through the urban wasteland in the cold night, trying to breath as little as possible so the clouds of breath don't catch the light and give away your position, before slowly making your way into the building she is hiding in on a pillow she knitted herself as a younger girl before drawing your knife and slowly stepping up on her and waiting until right after she fires a shot before rushing forward and kicking the rifle from her hand. She tries to turn around but you already have her wrists pinned and you sink your knee into her stomach causing her cough depserately for breath, then sink your knife into her belly, feeling how easily her soft virginal flesh gives way to the cold steel. She starts to scream but your hand goes over her mouth and you draw a red line across her throat with the knife. She thrashes and bites at your hand but you simply throw her to the floor and smash her teeth out with the butt of your Kar98. You kneel over her, straddling her soft hips, feeling the cloth of her sweatpants rubbing against you as she squirms desperately to get free, then sink your knife into her stomach over and over as she screams more, choking on her own teeth, her arms and legs coated in sweat as she thrashes desperately in raw survival instinct. Eventually she stops struggling and her body goes limp. The threat eliminated, your squad moves forward, and you leave the innocent young russian girl behind, now nothing but a corpse, who will be utterly forgotten by everyone but you.

What is confusing about it?

Well, she wasn't a Viking. She didn't have any weapons, and neither did I. She didn't really put up much of a fight, and I didn't fuck until after she was dead. But the rest of it is about right.

Missing the other ones, these 2 were the best of the set tho

Jesus man, you got something insane going for you.

sauce?

How does anyone find this hot? The image is such a mess it's like they're sticking their dick in a hunk of ham.

Well, if you find death so arousing...

That's going up in the next cringe thread faggot.

I'm usually a whatever floats your boat person, but what the actual fuck?

In other words you want some DutchKo
Just go his Pixiv and Danbooru There's a decent amount of That stuff there

You got fucking issues man. See someone.

Don't ever enlist.

I deny it unequivocally.

That's really edgy kiddo

You are thinking of traditional aesthetic pleasure. This is a different version of it.
>implying fucking is not the act of sticking your cock into a piece of meat

Love me some cannibalism too, bro.

Coming from the user joining in from the latest trap thread.
>do a flip

Somebody screenshot this please.

What the actual fuck.

Read Mai-Chan's Daily Life or Girl in Concrete. Babby's first guro.

Scrolled to fast after the first few posts to see
So thanks user.

What in the hell am I reading.

Sauce for that gif??

Oh hey Ted, didn't know you where a Sup Forumstard.

>I'm a degenerate but I'm on /b so stop judging my fetish "the post"
Nothing confusing about it user, you are just fucked in the head

Sora no Oto.

I'm kind of like you. I'm really get off on the thought of women being scared and helpless and that they know that they're going to die. I also am not that really into the gore either. I'm always fantasizing about this girl I met in the hospital being locked up in my basement. I would chain her hands to a post but leave her legs alone. I would then get a blow torch and and carefully try to inflict little burns on to her but making sure not to burn her to bad. As she would scream for help I just make the flame grow bigger. Watching her being completely helpless and trying to escape makes me rock hard. It sucks knowing that this will never happen.

>these projections
Someone's really insecure
You're like the tile fucker