Why do people from the Balkans fight all the time...

Why do people from the Balkans fight all the time? Throughout all the wars they have had and they still bitch about each other on the Internet.

Who is the most butthurt country in this pic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9GCgdy73G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thousands of years bloodshed
>expects that we will just forget all about it and move on

>Who is the most butthurt country in this pic?

Bulgaria

Reason: We've been betrayed by everyone. Check yourself. We never really forget, that's something "our" gypsies don't know yet. They will, soon.

they're abbos

Sweden and Denmark managed to do it.

That's because SWEDEN YES

>nobody else has wars, only teh balkans xdddd

>we've been betrayed by everyone
except you guys have by far been the most belligerent of balkan countries
You've now been btfo in 3 wars. You've only yourselves to blame for your current state

>Who is the most butthurt country in this pic?
Bulgaria

They have lower intelligence.
Look how this retarded gypsy wants revenge for a generations which do not exist anymore They fought and murdered for a useless shithole.

Lying about their history is also common everyone think that his country was the victim and millions of retards also think that they are somehow related to ancient people.

I did not know why Greeks hated Turkey so much but it looks like that this retarded country is a big trouble maker. I saw yesterday that retarded Turkish government claims half of the Aegean. Turkey is more powerful than Greece so the Internet is the only place where Greeks can "fight" them.

tribal mentality

Serbia

Turkey is honourable mention

I feel sad whenever the Balkans are brought up :(

Canada and US bitch about other states and provinces over the internet. People still bitch about the civil war and this was over 150 years ago.

Well, in real life there are very few conflict areas where you will experience the kind of conflict you think happens.

I come from Banja Luka, and I have experienced the evil kind of ultra nationalism most people here will never understand.

When you are denied work even though you are overqualified for every position you apply for and the peasant who denies you barely finished high school, it starts to effect you.

>They have lower intelligence.
Look how this retarded gypsy wants revenge for a generations which do not exist anymore They fought and murdered for a useless shithole.

>Lying about their history is also common
everyone think that his country was the victim and millions of retards also think that they are somehow related to ancient people.

What about people starting world wars to recover parts of muh HRE, having pangermanist ambition, claming they've been stabbed in the back and suffer a diktat from foreigners?

are you Bosniak or Serb?

Bosniak.

Islam must be destroyed
every muslim is a danger to the world

Okay.

not okay
westerners underestimate this problem very much

youtube.com/watch?v=V9GCgdy73G4

Yeah as you can see from the 2 first posts it really is Bulgaria

Still smarter than Germans.

germans are shit, ugly and boring
but not stupid

Ofc I want revenge. We don't want to be turned in cosumer zombies, enslaved by the Jewish corps like the westerns. We have national identities and something called "memory". Western people only live for the money and muh numbers in some random statistics. That's why they are no longer capable of producing quality stuff and they will leave nothing that will stand the test of time. I still remember when "Made in Germany" was a byword for high quality. That's no longer the case.

the only potentially hot problems really remaining in the Balkans are anything involving the Albanian minorities (Kosovo though this is practically over - no offense to Serbs, western Macedonia) and Turkey (Aegean, Greek and Bulgarian parts of Thrace)

I am Greek.