I had 1/3kg of thick cut butcher's bacon...

I had 1/3kg of thick cut butcher's bacon, three eggs fried in bacon fat and heavily-buttered thick slices of fresh bread for supper.

How great is life when things like this are readily available for my consumption? No matter what else is going wrong right now, I can't be unhappy. Not need for a response, just putting this out into the universe.

Pic semi-related. Another bacon sammich I made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFC2o44koIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_bacon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peameal_bacon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pigs are extremely intelligent creatures. Karma will find you one day.

I wish i was you, but what about the fats

I am sublimely unconcerned.

They are tasty tasty fats. What about them?

You know, getting weight and all that, how can you not care about that

Perhaps he's not a worthless NEET and actually works hard? Then you can easily consume something like that once in awhile and not have it affect you.

y tho

I don't have a sedentary job. In pretty good shape actually.

I own a contracting company. The work is physically demanding, but deeply satisfying.

You serious!? Go to a gym, go for a run or play sports as long as you burn off more than you consume you can eat what the fuck you like

Pic related it's me

Impressive, if true. Probably got you beat in muscle mass, but rollin a bit more body fat.

Its really not that hard not to be obese. I wonder sometimes why more people don't try.

I am supremely jealous. Haven't had bacon in weeks.

A Jolly "fuck you very much", my friend.

Why more people don't try to be obese?

Let's see that muscle mass

I had a sausage sandwich earlier with 3 absolutely fucking massive leek and herb sausages in it.
So much dank.

>as long as you burn off more than you consume you can eat what the fuck you like
This is not true. Unhealthy foods can slowly damage your organs and increase your risk of cancer and other disease. Just because you burn the fat off doesn't mean you get rid of some of the other bad stuff.

You do look good.

Jolly fuck you too good buddy.

try not to be obese. and if i had a camera I would have already used it on supper instead of that old pic.

Are you American?

Canadian

What province?

youtube.com/watch?v=XFC2o44koIA

Ontario born. Livin' the Alberta life these days.

Sweet, sweet NDP territory.

Does Back bacon exist in North America or is it just shit tier streaky

Not sure how its relevant, but that's a damn fine movie. I'm gonna watch it again. Thanks user.

Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_bacon

Do you have this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peameal_bacon

Shit son, we call that magnificent meat Canadian bacon round here. But if you think all regular bacon is shit, you have not had good bacon. Protip: get it from a butcher, not a supermarket.

Fun fact: It's not called Canadian bacon in Canada

I've got a 21.5 BMI.
I've got nothing to worry about... 1 unhealthy sausage sandwich in the past year or so isn't going to do any harm.

Yeah, it is. I'm Canadian.

I'm also Canadian. The label you posted says back bacon.

Only if you conveniently ignore the words that disagree with you

It's clearly from some American company.

You aren't Canadian if you don't know that fucking Maple Leafs Foods is a Canadian company. I will hear no more of your lies.