Are the memes about sweden true with no go zones and all that? And what about paris how is it now...

Are the memes about sweden true with no go zones and all that? And what about paris how is it now? Memes aside how are both of these places

Other urls found in this thread:

government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk35-_t0S0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Both are terrible.

Its hard to believe they are anything but exaggerated

government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
Swedish Government already debunked the no-go zones meme, trump btfo etc
>In a report published in February 2016, the Swedish Police Authority identified 53 residential areas around the country that have become increasingly marred by crime, social unrest and insecurity. These places have been incorrectly labelled 'no-go zones'.
>What is true, however, is that in several of these areas the police have experienced difficulties fulfilling their duties
you can enter the "no-go zones" anytime you want, its just the police who can't go there

The ones about sweden are true. There are areas where outsiders get attacked with no warning and where it is dangerous even for the police, ambulances and fire trucks to go.

lmaoing at the thought of someone in pakistan believing and internalizing all the dumb anti muslim shit they read on the chans

What about france or is it just paris?

I dont know man I've been browsing the chan for some time and heres what I learned

>London=Pakistan
>Paris=sudan
>Sweden=Swedenistan
>Canada=West korea
>Europe=Arabia

whether it's true or not, Swedes don't seem to care. They reap what they sow

Is it true that if you wear a burka or an Arab head scarf, you will not be robbed or hurt?

You could just wear an Arab hat and you would be safe

Is it true you fuck your cousins and goats in Pakistan?

>he trust the meme
Fucking wew lad, if you have to follow one rule it's this one : do not take Sup Forums seriously or else you won't enjoy anything

Oh shut up you retarded arab, don't feed him lies that everything is okay at your country. No European country is currently in okay state. We're facing a lot of problems and the future is looking very dark.

yes

sweden is like one giant shitcowgo

thankfully captain sweden has everything under control

Looks like Pakistan wants to breed the Swedish women.

Sweden, how do you plan on rebuking them?

This. Not to mention that those areas have been the hotbed for gang wars for over a decade. Nothing new about it, they've just started importing more grenades.

It's been absolute murder for the past 4 months. All those people, covered from head to toe in thick clothing. I could barely even leave the house without risking my life.

But winter's over now so everything's great again.

>Are the memes about sweden true with no go zones and all that?
Nah. It's just a bunch of media embellishments. It's not even accurate to the most economically struggling areas or the ones with the highest crime rate. Certainly not true for the entire country.

Yes, recently a liberal reporter who didn't believe anything about the no go zones and all that went to Sweden to prove the conservatives wrong. What actually happened was he got force fed a whole bottle of red pills. His trip and some interviews he's done since getting back are on YouTube.

It's exaggerated, I've been to the shit type parts of Malmö and it wasn't that bad.
What non-scandis don't understand is that we're the autists of Europe.
If we see two niggers and a paki on the same buss we'll scream bloody murder and flip our shit.
France is used to having foreigners from Algeria and shit, but we're not. So we make a big deal out of it, but our niggers are much more tame than the rest. I saw an American dindu knocking out two somalis in a row in Oslo and the other niggers didn't even do anything they just calmly left.

Visiting a single city hardly puts you in a position to "prove" anything about a whole country.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk35-_t0S0E

They wont, Im better looking than 99.9% of people here and if you round it you get 100% so I have mathematically proven that Im better looking than 100% people here

extremely exaggerated and politicized.by both left and right

you could just write "fake" because 90% of "news" are fakes

And if you round that than it becomes 100%, so its mathimatically proven that 100% of news is faked

Never forget the wheelchair man

He definitely is a direct descendant of a great viking warrior

So you should be embraced because you look better than every other paki? That's not saying much.

Nigger you are a fucking paki
You will look like a local in the no go zones

There are no go zones btw but mostly not inside Paris, it's the east and north suburbs. And south to some degree.
Inside the city+west suburbs are rich and fine

Actually on 2nd thought all the ones who live there are niggers and very black so maybe you will stand out. Idk how they treat pakis.

My aunt went to paris but she's rich and really modern and she loved it. Sadly that was in the 90's

How is the eifle tower? I heard it was crowded with migrants

Dont take this site too seriously lel. Its written on the frontpage

I think the eiffel tower area wasn't French for decades
It's mostly tourists and niggers selling shit to tourists lile little eiffel towers and fake rolexes. Idk that we can call those niggers refugees they have been here since like 50 years now

I visited Paris twice, once in 1999, and once last year. It has honestly become a noisy, crowded, dirty shithole in the time in between, which is really sad because it was so special not long ago

>Swedish Police Authority
You mean the guys who were covering up this stuff in the first place?