Does he hate whites? If so then I think that adds a lot of thematic depth to his music. He's genius

Does he hate whites? If so then I think that adds a lot of thematic depth to his music. He's genius

Why does it matter ?

Sorry I hurt your feelings snowflake, but I asked a question

Non-white or Asian here. This. It really does make the album significantly better. Even more so when white people recite his anti-white lyrics and are all like >BUT I LIKE IT!!

Whites are shit.

Yeah he does. He wants all you faggots dead. White """people""" destroyed the Black man and stole His achievements and claimed them as his own. Fuck the white man. We have the blood of warriors, kings, aristocats, scientists, wizards, athletes, strong, beautiful women and men. Black Bodies are built for strength and resilience. No other group of people has been so brutalized and marginalized throughout thousands of years of human history. Other people be jealous and steal our accomplishments and keep us in a cage because they are AFRAID of the superhuman: the Black Man. They are AFRAID the Black Man will take over the world. And rightfully so because we ready and willing and we're getting closer to taking back what is ours.

If you think he hates white people you're either just stupid or you don't get his music at all.
Just listen to "Complexion (A Zulu Love)". Also, all TPAB concept it way more wider than "lol kill whities and shit mah nigga"

He doesn't, but for some reason shitposters put a lot of thought and effort into making up anti-white black supremacists lyrics and attributing them to him.

You see what happens nigga? Barack Obama was only the beginning. You're boy is a failure. America is ready to submit to The Black Man once again in 4 years and beyond. Black Nationalism. You stole our land, you stole US from your land and USED US to build your country, so this country BELONGS to us. WE built it. WE have suffered EVERY DAY FOR 250+ years at the hands of YOU. You have done NOTHING to REPENT for your mistreatment. It is only fair to give the United States of America to the Black Man, the country WE BUILT and have been MARGINALIZED, PERSECUTED, AND SPAT ON in as the thanks we get in return.

WE WUZ VYKANGZ

I've heard blacks were the original Jews, Indians, Mormons, Christians, Egyptians, Americans, and Japanese. So which is it?

give me like 3 lyrics about him being critical of whites.

then i'll give you a dozen of him being critical of blacks

He hates himself.

he made a comment about black on black crime that made azalea banks poop her pants if I am remembering correctly.

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity

I can see the borrow in you, I can see the dollar in you
Little white lies, but it's no white-collar in you
But it's whatever though because I'm still followin' you

When I get signed, homie, I'mma act a fool
Hit the dance floor, strobe lights in the room
Snatch your little secretary bitch for the homies
Blue-eyed devil with a fat ass monkey

(What the white man say?)
A piece of mine's
That's what the white man wanted when I rhyme
Telling me that he selling me just for $10.99
If I go platinum from rapping, I do the company fine
What if I compromise? He said it don't even matter
You make a million or more, you living better than average
You losing your core following, gaining it all

why are any of those critical? he's talking about specific types of people, not all white people. he's just as critical of blacks there (calling himself a monkey vs calling some white person a devil) etc.

if you don't think industry white people are just as scummy as industry crack dealers you have another thing coming.

who doesn't they even hate themselves

im not who brought up this challenge, but i gave it a shot.

Remind me of these Compton Crip gangs that live next door
Beefin' with Piru's, only death settle the score
So don't matter how much I say I like to preach with the Panthers
Or tell Georgia State "Marcus Garvey got all the answers"
Or try to celebrate February like it's my B-Day
Or eat watermelon, chicken, and Kool-Aid on weekdays
Or jump high enough to get Michael Jordan endorsements
Or watch BET cause urban support is important
So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street?
When gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?

(Now what the black man say?)
A piece of pussy
That’s what the black man said, I needed to push me
To the limit to satisfy my hunger
We do it all for a woman from hair cut to a wool
We like to live in the jungle, like to play in the peach
What you saying to me?
He said “nigga, come back to reality for a week”
Pussy is power, fuck on a new bitch every night
I wouldn’t be prouder, you should allow it

The theme for complexion takes roots with the conflict that many blacks have within black culture where light skinned people and dark skinned people are still "hating" on each other.
yes lightskinned vs. darkskinned bias still exists in the black community.

"I said I'm trapped inside the ghetto and I ain't proud to admit it
Institutionalized, I could still kill me a nigga, so what?" (this one is reaching a little i guess)

the skit "for free" takes shots at black women

the 3rd verse (arguably the entire song) of You Ain't gotta lie is about black stereotypes.

The only way out the ghetto, you know the stereotype
Shooting hoops or live on the stereo like top 40
And shortly, I got discouraged
Like every time I walked to the corner had them guns bursting

(interview)
but when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting—it starts from within."

>music industry white people
protip: it's jews