What do Europeans think of Baseball?

What do Europeans think of Baseball?

Ken Burns is a fucking GENIUS for making me think i'd enjoy it

this is a pretty good answer lol

lel

From what I've collected, euros think it's boring but respect its tradition and know that it's the least plastic American sport

It's hard to follow the action if you don't get the intricacies of the sport
I'd visit a game in a heartbeat though if i were in the US

But they watch soccer, which is at least equally boring

it's pretty easy to like if you already like cricket, it has a lot of the same appeal

nah completely different

This is the same way I feel about sawker

I swear I tried several time to watch it, but I just can't.

Just earlier I took the game on when the 1st inning ended. More than 10 minutes of replays later, the 2nd inning still hasn't started.

There's just something wrong with the way Americans enjoy their sports.

>game starts 0-0
>90 minutes later it's 0-0

I don't.

baseball is just naturally slow, and they try desperately to fill the time with stimulus.

football has artificially elongated stoppages so the owners can make their money, which is horse shit.

hockey and basketball are pretty free-flowing

Beisbol has bin bedy bedy good to me.

>game starts 0-0
>240 minutes later it's 1-0

hey, at least it's not a draw, right?

P lame

> basketball is pretty free-flowing
>every game ends with hacking players on every in bounds pass too force free throw, with each team taking a time out in between because teams get 6 each every half

the end can be shitty if its a multiple score game, for sure, but that's a relatively short part of the game

It's boring as shit, but so is soccer.

>basketball are pretty free-flowing

NBA managed to fuck this up too with their ridiculous amount of timeouts. I remember a playoff game with OKC some years ago that went to overtime, the last 2 minutes of the game + 5 minutes of OT lasted for 45 fucking minutes. This just completely destroys to essence of the money time in basketball. You just kill all the intensity and pressure. International rules are much better on this point.

It takes a solid half hour

They're quick about free throws but it still disrupts the game for me

If you have a dog in the fight it can be intense as fuck though. I remember hating that part of the game until i watched my high school play our rivals and all of a sudden it became one of the most stressful experiences i've ever lived through