Any Netflix viewing suggestions?

Any Netflix viewing suggestions?

Generation War.

I just finished watching Dirk Gently for the second time. I thought it was good, but it's probably hard to follow if you take more than a couple days to watch it.

interesting, I read this like 20 years ago

My name is earl

> yfw glorious Netflix movie rolling on calculator

Check out Gantz: O. It just went up on Netflix in the US and Canada, though I don't know about other places. It's an animated adaptation of what's probably the best arc from the manga series Gantz. It's a really cool action/horror about a bunch of people that have to hunt aliens after they die, and while this part of the story is probably really weird out of context, it still shows off what makes the original series so good.

Also read the manga after watching the movie.

thanks

Black Mirror

Black Mirror is good, Bates Motel (based off of Psycho which is inspired by Ed Gein if your into that.) Mr. Nobody was pretty alright too.

Stranger Things

If no one else is going to do it...
I need the source of that video

Mr nobody is on of the movies I use to judge a reviewer. Whats your option on Conan the Barbarian?

Mr. Nobody is underrated I feel, it was really something the first time I watched it. Felt more like an experience than just simply entertainment. Sadly I haven't seen Conan the Barbarian yet, sorry. :/

Real Detective, Luther, Wallander, Sherlock, Planet Earth, Tom Segura's standup, House.

If you dont like Murder detective shows half this list isnt for you

Are you me?

check out instantwatcher com! It has new netflix titles and just about everything on there

I watched a documentary called 'Buck' the other night and was very pleasantly surprised. Also enjoyed 'Unbranded', kinda similar subject matter.

To bad the last arc ended like shit, could've been something else

The ending was one of many flaws the series had, but it's still great and I don't think there's anything quite like it.

Definitely agree with you there, I'm just saying if they took the arc in another direction, or atleast not end it abruptly it cuz have been so much much better imo

Why does everyone like Stranger Things so much? The story had a lot more potential, the actors were mediocre at best, especially the kids.

While I agree with u, I very much enjoyed it as it was something different from the usual of what gets put out in terms of TV series even if it was rather predictable by the end of it

I guess so, but I don't know what else they could've done. I think they just spent so long building up such a great mystery that nothing could ever live up to it. Maybe they could've given the god aliens a better motivation, but I doubt anything would've lived up to expectations.

go see the real one with arnie, its way under appreciated, the thousands of cheap knock offs really ruin the reputation of a barbarian movie.

The music is super great, James earl Jones is fantastic, and anie isn't bad at all, his thick stumbling speech that ruins everything he is in actually works here. the plot is simple revenge, but Conan is a simple man and a fucking barbarian man what more does he need?

>the destroyer is OK, it plays basically like a game of DnD. steal a wizards gem.

First Gantz best Gantz

Still Game

Can we just make make this a Gantz thread?

Kek my favorite is the panda

Also I'm not gonna lie I hate that kurono ended up with that nerdy chick

I watched All This Mayhem today. Highly recommend it

The panda was pretty great, I wish they did more with it.

Tae was pretty boring, but so was every other female character. Even Reika had almost no personality beyond wanting to fuck Kurono.

I have been really enjoying Narcos and Daredevil