This is pretty bad. Are we supposed to root for any of these cunts?

This is pretty bad. Are we supposed to root for any of these cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GorLBm35ZkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You didn't watch all of it.

I am so sick of fucking kids who think they have taste coming here and shitting up the board with their "unique special snowflake" opinions. We get it: You just watched a really gross old movie and didn't like it. But don't pretend like your opinion somehow holds anymore weight than the hundreds of scholarly consensuses that place Clerks in the upper echelon of 90s American filmmaking in nearly every respect. No, you are not going to be swayed by mob mentality; You are truly special and see things for how they truly are. A bastion of absolute maturity, which is why you had to dress your opinion up in the hottest new stale memes! Get fucked, you absolute redditor cunt faggot.

How many dicks have YOU sucked OP?

He wasn't even supposed to be there today.

couldnt watch 10 minutes of it. clerks 2 was funny af though. youtube.com/watch?v=GorLBm35ZkE

saved

MY LOVE FOR YOU

It's definitely a 90's culture flick. Like the breakfast club is an 80's culture flick.

It's a shame 90's culture was so shit.

Beyond what you think of 90s culture, none of Smith's movies have held up.

>a movie isn't good if you can't root for the main characters

wew lad

CHICKS with DICKS!

Root? I don't understand your question. This isn't a sporting event, it's a movie.

He thinks every movie needs a Luke Skywalker or a Han Solo

So... he's a studio exec?

The humor may be rooted in the 90's, but I think the concept still holds up.

Working a part-time job that you think is shitty at the time, but you later realize that they were some of the best times of your life because you got to spend them goofing off and wasting time with your friends. Getting paid to observe all of the people that come into the store, make fun of customers, talk to your bros about movies, girls, and whatever else is going on. I dunno, I think it's still a relatable concept, especially if you've ever worked such a job

You're wrong, OP.

The movie is great. Go watch the Avengers or something.

Dante was as much of a pussy as yourself, OP. But you're telling me you didn't cared for Silent Bob and Jay?

BERSERKER
Shit, can't remember if I got it right or not

>see op's post
I'm not even supposed to be here today

I dunno. I'm a millenial (1994) so this movie just gets me depressed since it seems like these guys aren't working this job and developing better skills in the mean time...they're gonna be there for the rest of their lives and might never discover what profession fulfills them in of itself. Just seems incredibly depressing

Funny, I thought exactly the opposite. I was thinking how cool it would be to have a comfy job where you just screw around and talk with your friend, being able to pay for an apartment, have a cool gf and not stress out about the future. Try working straight out of high-school and being able to survive nowadays.

Chokers need to make a comeback,

really? same age and it does the opposite for me. i think being ok with not wanting to be something better is great.

lel. what the fuck is this haircut called?

God yes

they all have

>these guys aren't working this job and developing better skills in the mean time...they're gonna be there for the rest of their lives and might never discover what profession fulfills them in of itself. Just seems incredibly depressing

>For years in this industry, whenever an African American character, hero or villain, was introduced
>usually by white artists and writers
>they got slapped with racist names that singled them out as Negroes.
>Now, my book, "White-Hating Coon," don't have none of that bullshit.
>The hero's name is Maleekwa, and he's descended from the black tribe that established the first society on the planet, while all you European motherfuckers were hiding out in caves and shit, all terrified of the sun.
>He's a strong role model that a young black reader can look up to.
>Cause I'm here to tell you, the chickens is coming home to roost, y'all.
>The black man's no longer gonna play the minstrel in the realm of comics and sci-fi fantasy.
>We keepin it real, and we gonna get respect by any means necessary.

DEY TRYNA SAY DAT DEEP DOWN, WE ALL WANTS TO BE WHITE

Try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot, OP

In high school before i had a job I thought it's looked like the coolest thing. Now I'm going on 22 and haven't been able to find a job in a year outside of fast food, and quit my last one because it made me so depressed. 4 years took me from Clerks to Clerks 2

Dante lived with his mommy though.

>It's a shame 90's culture was so shit.ד

You had to be there.
Underage confirmed.

One of the funniest ever. It doesn't matter if we root for them or not, they're caricatures we see everyday - paradox, I know, but true. Also HOW MANY DICKS YOU SUCKED and also BERSERKER

hahahah what a fucking dork

Clerks is a brilliant movie
I really don't get what happened to Kevin Smith but by Mallrats he was already shit

Some artists only have one great work in them, and that's okay. Most people have none.

>HEY YOU COME BACK HERE

Dogma though

dogma sucks

Surprised you could type that whilst simultaneously fumbling about in Kevin smith's massive jeans

remake when? :^)

To be fair Clerks is considered a classic more for its historical significance than for its quality. I think the "scholarly consensus" is that it's not a well made film.

Fucking rekt

Haha check out the nerd

What makes Clerks so comfy and likable?

And why is Clerks 2 complete shit?

>Clerks, made by an incompetent but driven young director who put everything he had on the line to get a shot at making his dream come true
>Clerks 2, made by an incompetent, apathetic, washed up director desperately clinging to relevancy by trying to cash in on past success

>what the fuck is this haircut called?

A mullet. He literally talks about this I think in the Chasing Amy commentary. He was pretty much cutting his hair in the style that Hockey players did. Which, apparently, was mullets.

>not knowing Sup Forums IS reddit
Holy fucking kek. But your points were pretty solid.

I haven't watched hockey in years but I have a feeling those french canadians and slavs are still rocking a mullet.

it's dumb and has some funny parts

the biggest problem imo, is that most conversations felt ultra-fake, like a shit coreography or something
someone talked and someone else replies INSTANTLY, and then the 1st guy replies to him... INSTANTLY
repeat x10

>can't into banter

You clearly don't spend much time around women.

how old are you?

cappella

I still see people wear chokers today

Trannies hiding their adam's apple

>Golgothan shit demon
>prime hayek stripping
>Jason Lee as Azriel
>mat Damon shooting up McDonald's board meeting after outing their terrible secrets
>Affleck wrecking cops in angel form

>shit

>liking the shit demon scene
That movie was not 'good' by any definition I can think of.