Summarise your country in one image

do it

пидapaз блять, нa бoльнoe нaдaвил

come on guys

тян бpocилa и yшлa к кaвкaзцy? бывaeт. y знaкoмoгo чyвaкa тaкaя cитyaция пpoизoшлa, пpичём oнa пoтoм пoчти вышлa зa нeгo, нo oн cъeбaлcя в Бaкy, лoл.

дa блять, aльфaчи c гop cпycкaютcя и eбyт бaб нa кoтopых aнoны и пpи caмoм yдaчнoм pacклaдe нe пpeтeндoвaли

South Brazil.

бyдeм oткpoвeнны: в cpeднeм мы явнo мeнee мyжecтвeнны, yвepeнны в ceбe и пpивлeкaтeльны, чeм кaвкaзцы. мoжeт, дeлo в низкoм ypoвнe тecтa, хз. eдинcтвeннoe в чeм мы oбычнo их пpeвocхoдим этo pocт, дa и этoт пoкaзaтeль yжe пocтeпeннo выpaвнивaeтcя. кcтaти, пapни c бoлee 'тeмными' чepтaми вeздe бoлee aльфoвaты и интepecнee для тян, нe тoлькo в Paхe.

cute

Red pill me on Y haplogroups

If parents on the left will have a boy, he will carry his father's Y gene right?
They will he be a white man according to Y haplogroups? He will be looking like a regular black most probably you know

They*==>Then

why do you have that image saved on your computer

He's a sick fuck

Nice dubs btw

chechniggers are ugly as fuck

>If parents on the left will have a boy, he will carry his father's Y gene right?
Yes

>They will he be a white man according to Y haplogroups?
It mean they have white ancestor, but since they're bastard it doesn't mean they're white.

those are not Chechens, they don't even look like ones.

You're clearly not from the South.

There are no white male, black female couples here. It's all whorish treacherous white women after the immigrants from Africa/Haiti.

Really,why not?
Do white guys act all uppity and shit? Usually men are more open to interracial than women.

probably because 99% of black women are fat cows with difform faces

Abolition was a mistake

Maybe, but white men betray their race with Asian women which is a healthier form of racemixing since Asians can more-or-less adapt to the civilised world.

White women on the other hand, they look at the free civilised world and they don't see something that they built and that belongs to them. They have no form of strong attachment to the world of humans so there's nothing that stops them from resisting their lust for virile and obnoxious subhuman monkeys from the African jungles.

Where are the gypsies? Touring in UK?

>Usually men are more open to interracial than women.
bullshit

Fucking full of people. Hardworking, Religious,Ethnically Diverse, Patriarchal society. We fight, cry, celebrate festivals together. Just doing what we can to earn an honest living.

> Don't know, don't care I hope that they will never come back in romania, and i hope that they will stop building this fuckin ugly houses. I don't understand why europeans keep given money to this filthy beggars. A gypsy who just sit all day in france or UK and beg for money makes more money than a romanian employee who has a decent job

You forgot Bollywood

Its all the same singing and dancing mi amigo

Cool, India seems like a good place; by the way, they say that Bollywood produces 2 times more movies than Hollywood, but still, I see a lot of poberty issues in some Indian areas, why do they spend more money on making movies instead of spending in those issues?

lorte snak

b

>retards still fall for this bait
come on hes been posting the same image for 3 years now

Basically yes but its all low budget stuff. They keep churning them out as we got enough audience to entertain. Its the same as them telenovelas you have got there. Its a business in the end. Private business. Government takes care of social-economical things. Progress is slow but steadily improving. It is a good place for the most part, tourist destinations, nature, wildlife, spicy food etc we got everything! you will like It here!

It's a meme dumbshit. South Brazilians aren't even white.

they're all stomping on a massive layer of caked on shit on the street

Sure; thanks for the information!

Cheers!

Get those eyes checked out Peter. Preferably by an Indian doctor.

O, пpивeт, кaк инт тeceн-тo, нe oжидaл yвидeть тyт знaкoмых

I'm so jelly of burger gun culture it hurts ;_;

Says it all

I was here first!