Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs-In contact with aliens-Possess psychic-like abilities-Control france with an iron but...

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs-In contact with aliens-Possess psychic-like abilities-Control france with an iron but fair fist-Own castles & banks globally-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?-They learned fluent French in under a week-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dXp64bltOnQ
youtu.be/QHqOp21jBpI
youtu.be/Dh8FqN9w-44
youtu.be/sR__AvCwnaQ
youtu.be/rr8n45-ZaNI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2017
>not greentexting

This is such a failure

You are about to be vapor.. oh op's been dead for an hour

Give me a quick rundown on how Trump fits in?

Rate me, Sup Forums

Stop forcing this meme.

Just in case no one got the memo

Good thing I was here

You would think with all of their money, they would have done something to change their hideous faces. I mean, they couldn't be so smart that they're able to control the world yet pay for plastic surgery to look like assault victims, right?

Damn! Thanks

>said to have 215+ IQ
Change their faces to look like someone smashed them with baseball bats

Okay so like can someone explain this to me cause I have no fucking idea what this is. Is it a meme or a joke or do retards think this is real please hit me with some knowledge.

youtu.be/dXp64bltOnQ

youtu.be/QHqOp21jBpI

youtu.be/Dh8FqN9w-44

You need a quick rundown?

youtu.be/sR__AvCwnaQ

Absolute best rundown!

Is.....Is that part of the meme?

I can make the call!

I'm still sorely confused but I think everyone is.

youtu.be/rr8n45-ZaNI

Thats the point. Its just nothing.

this is unbelievably autistic

WE
WUZ
BOGZ
LE'SHIET

The bogs are French aristocrats that did scifi stuff. They look weird from plastic surgery and so anons say they are in control of the universe.

It is supposed to be a forced meme in order to confuse. Thats the point.

I don't think anyone gives a fuck about a couple of frenchmen with mental problems except for a handful of autists on Sup Forums

Sure.

Today President Trump held a three hour closed door meeting with French twins Igor & Grichka Bogdanoff in the oval office. The meeting, shrouded in secrecy, only serves to add to the mysterious almost cult of personality nature of the twins. Despite being two of the most powerful individuals on the planet, more so than most world leaders even, they have managed to fly themselves relatively under the radar of the public eye. For any reader who may not be familiar with the pair here is a quick run down. Both Bogdanoff brothers came to prominence in the scientific community, they are rumored to each have 260+ IQs, during the early 1950s while in their teens publishing several of the most widely cited even till this day papers on Einstein's General Relativity predicting the discovery of dark matter and the accelerating expansion of the universe nearly fifty five years before it was confirmed experimentally. Not being ones to limit themselves in 1957 the brothers, while working at CERN came up with the design basis of a massive particle accelerator that would eventually become known as the Large Hadron Collider. Also while at CERN the pair laid some of the foundational work in computer science that led to the creation of the internet. While these accomplishments would be more than a lifetimes work for even the most esteemed scientist the Bogdanoffs used analytical skills to turn to the financial industry where they very quickly saw the fruits of their efforts becoming two of the richest individuals in all of Europe. Today's estimated net worth of the pair is over 800 billion dollars. Currently they own massive genetic research & development projects. Sources close to the President claim the meeting was about brokering a deal for the Bogdanoffs to give the United States Access to their top secret Antarctic genetic research facility, and to serve as economic advisors to the president and head the Federal Reserve in exchange for the gold within fort Knox.

I am a manic depressive, asshole. Not autistic...

Kek!

Thank you Jesus!

Heres the real bogpill en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov He was a key figure in the early history of the Bolshevik faction of the Russian Social Democratic Labor Party, being one of its co-founders and a rival to Vladimir Lenin until being expelled in 1909. In the first decade of the Soviet Union, he was an influential opponent of the government from a Marxist perspective. Bogdanov received training in medicine and psychiatry. His scientific interests ranged from the universal systems theory to the possibility of human rejuvenation through blood transfusion. He invented an original philosophy called “tectology,” now regarded as a forerunner of systems theory. He was also an economist, culture theorist, science fiction writer, and political activist.

If you think I'm going to read that and make sense out of it, you're fucking wrong.

Jokes on them, the gold in fort knox has been gone for decades. I hope they fix the economy.