vocaroo.com/i/s151VUz2p8TZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Bradamante

Azor Dead show

The one true king of Westeros.

The one true King of Westeros

The King in the North!

let us have this mods ive got nothing else to live for

The cast is supposed to be on conan on sunday rite?

Can someone please explain why the fuck they wasted several episodes building up to say "oh no ed's sister is le dead X_( how le sad"
Like how the fuck did this matter in any way

Yes

Weak bait. Apply yourself

i heard soapy is not going is it true

it was in service of ebin Jon Snoo. Fans lurved it.

>no Maisie
fucking DROPPED

The mods didn't delete the last thread, it just died.

Happens sometimes.

Also, poor Lancel. Poor, poor Lancel.

>"You should be sleeping with your wife, not with the Maid. You need a son with Darry blood if you want to keep this castle."
>"A pile of cold stones. I never asked for it. I never wanted it. I only wanted...
>Lancel shuddered. "Seven save me, but I wanted to be you."

They're probably afraid to have her on after the vodka stunt she pulled yesterday.

im glad we're not b& I almost considered going to reddit for half a second then had to drink bleach to cleanse myself

Why is Sam at comic con every year? Is he really that much of a crowd pleaser?

Azor Ahaisaac

so thats a yes its true then?

good, that means we can have more questions about the pleb's all-time favorite meme character HODOR

Fat manchildren relate to him and his wife's son, so he does well at comic con.

But how is it related to John snow?

He's always available. he's got nothing else going on in his life.

Maybe they'll ask them about those bracelets.

yes yes, very funny

Vodka stunt?

Missandei looks like a receptionist.

>going up on stage shitfaced
>giving alcohol to minors

send her back to bongland

HOWEVER

She got really drunk before the panel, humiliated Rob Mcelhenney (the moderator) and took a huge stab at It's Always Sunny

>burgershit alcohol culture
>16 to drive and 21 to drink
lel

Has he come out yet?

He doesn't need to.

What would be the point? Does Samuel L Jackson need to announce to the world that he's black?

hodor? yes

Who sent the fucking asssassin to kill bran? We are almost at the end of the story but that's still unsoldev mystery.

He so sleepy. Poor angel.

>showplebbereeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Nan. They couldn't reveal it because they retired the character after the actress passed away IRL.

still a minor even in bongland

it was /got/

Bongland drinking age is 18.

>he doesn't fall for 'Joffrey did it' so he's probably showfag
Bet you thought Cercei killed Arryn too.

Who /hurtbran/ here?

i cant get over it

its so faggy

It's cute. They're buds.

you can go kill yourself now

Ok. Bye everyone!

>it's a Rightful King discuses golf episode

golfchannel.com/media/open-railway-along-royal-troon/

more comiccon posting please

it was joffrey

there now it's resolved for you, that great mystery, I hope you can sleep better now

No it wasn't. Him doing it doesn't make any sense.

Why? The only things worth mentioning are that Sophie, Missandei and Waif are top tier qts, the audience were all redditors, Jonsa got BTFO, and Liam gives us feels

did joffrey ever admit to it

Was this like a circus game where people throw knives at the balloons?

He said "I'm no stranger to Valyrian steel"

It was either Joffrey or Littlefinger, but by this point, I doubt we're ever gonna hear about it again in the books or the show

we've filled threads on less relevant topics before. or we could go back to rehashing the same stupid arguments that always get brought up in these threads

Which ones would those be?

Who is green woman?

Elaborate? Mac is a hundred times more based than that slag will ever be, and Sunny is legend.

Cant tell if it's nip slip or i just see things that isn't there.

Rewatching the series I've realised two of the best storylines were with Arya (Tywin+Arya and Hound+Arya)

>old sdcc pic
no thanks

Whats there to post? The line up was fucking weak this year and the only interesting thing (Sophie being drunk) is just an exaggerated meme

They actually used to have the main cast there, now its just B-tier shits

He asked her a question and she finished it, then out of nowhere she was like, WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILEDELPHIA NEVER GETS NOMINATED FOR ANY EMMYS?

i know

Talisa

Almost finished the 3rd book, it's heavily implied Joffrey sent him. Tywin gives him Widow's Wail at his wedding, and he goes, "I'm no stranger to Valyrian steel."

Then he slashes up the book Tyrion gave him, and Tyrion says, "Maybe I'll get you a Valyrian steel dagger instead, with a dragonbone hilt." Joffrey's response is kind of strange, he seems flustered. He says something like, "You... Yes... A Valyrian steel dagger to match my new sword..." I'm just getting to the last day of Tyrion's trial, so I'm not sure if it's actually revealed who hired the assassin after that point.

yeah but everyone starts drinking at like 14

>his arms

is he actually anorexic or something, that is not normal

somebody photoshop a wheelchair under grrm fat ass please gooooodddd

I've always hated Sophie and Sansa, but she can get doubly fucked now.

Even Sansa chapters in the books are fucking lame.

ohhhhh I fucking get it now

wrong arm though

It's never actually revealed who did it, but if it was Joffrey, than i dont understand his motivation to do it.

So is Nymeria confirmed for returning next season now?

>it's a drunk Sophie calls David Benioff an asshole live on the air episode
bcove.me/x7fkq0af

>tfw Maisie wasnt there to get drunk with her
Huge opportunity missed, although she probably wouldnt do it as she has more brains than Sophie

>you will never drink booze with Sophie till you both become like animals and make wild sex
JDIMSA

Jaime and Cersei think he did it because he wanted to live up to Robert, as Robert had made some passing remark about how it would be a mercy if Bran died or something. It's been a while.

She looks like one of the witches in the The Witches

He heard Robert talking about how Bran would be better off dead. He wanted to impress dad

>it's a Drogon gets pegged in the ass by Daenerys while Tyrion masturbates in the corner episode.

Isn't Joffrey like 10 in the books? Where did he find an assassin?

This is literally THE most retarded explanation george could have possibly come up with and yet

Paid someone off, had one of his men go down to the local dive bar and find the guy to do it... He's 13 at the start of AGOT.

That is an impressive adam's apple Isaac's got there.

It's still unconfirmed. Many believe that Littlefinger did it, or somehow influenced Joffrey.

>wanted to impress dad
>never told him or anyone what you did
Nope, it still retarded. If you want to impress someone, why do things that this person will never know about? Either George is a hack or he is just missleading us from real person behind all of this.

littlefinger clearly

>What if future Bran sent the assassin himself?

Why do they call him Littlefinger? Is it because he has small hands?

>What if Bran is the assassin himself from the future?

He grew up on the littlest of the Fingers.

>its an edgy emo bran tries to kill himself episode

He has no reasons. Frame up lannisters? No way he could know about Bran's incident and hire asssasin, while being in King's landing.

Wanting to impress him doesn't necessarily entail bragging about shit in front of him or wanting his explicit approval. It could simply be that he wants to be like Robert, powerful and, in this instance, vicious.

>LF: OHH SHANSHA, IT'S DEEP IN YER ARSH

>SANS: OH LORD BAELISH, OH OH OH, I HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT, IS THIS NORMAL?

>LF: YESH HAVE A SHIT ALL OVA MY COCK SHANSHA, I'M A DIRTY LITTLE BOY

>SANS: OHH GOD *POOOOOOOOP, S'POOOP PLERRRRRP FLOOOP POOOP* UNGH YES PETYR SMASH THAT SHIT BACK UP INTO MY BUNGHOLE

>LF: SHANSHA YOU ARE JUSHT LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS BUT A GIRL, OHHH HERE SOMES SHUM MILK FOR ALL THAT CHOCOLATE OHHHHHHHHH

>SANS: OH YES IMPREGNATE MY BUTT PETYR, JUST LIKE THE SONGS