Can Milo come back from this ?

Can Milo come back from this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no. fuck faggots

no

every conservative is a gay Jewish pedophile. We should ban them from the US.

all the jews hated trump during the election

milo is just another ben shapiro

hes right you fucking autistic tard

found the pedo faggot

what did this mincy faggot do now?

pedo fag alert

NEVER TRUST FAGS

NEVER TRUST JEWS

Honestly real opinion, free speech is dead, but he can publish his book independently and make more money off of it because he doesn't owe the publisher anything but himself

With the number of stupid people purposefully not reading his verbose and obvious facebook rebuttal, misunderstanding what "pedophile" means and the total lack of helpful coverage in mainstream media, no.

Regular people are too stupid and too lazy to bother with facts or reality.

Pretty sure the blacks are the ones who come on his back

never admit your a pedo in public
hes screwd

no bullshit honestly the deal is that his point was that young gay men because they didn't used to have a social outlet to discover their homosexuality would have to turn to older men who already had- that's basically his point.

he's a fucking retard for putting it the way he did because he thinks he has to be funny all the time- cleverness will only get one so far then you sound really reaaaaallly bad such as this instance

pic related: mfw i heard this dumb shit the first time

Once you get hit the pedo tag that is it. Would not be surprised if authorities in the UK look into him if he's diddled some kids. After the whole Jimmy Savile incident they take no chances now.

Lets hope not, fuck pedo cunts.

Pete Townsend git away with it

But he was the 13yo in the story.

And he immediately said he agreed with age of consent laws.

How did Milo a Jew even get near a Catholic priest. Sounds fishy to me. My best friend is Jewish and when we were kids I never got near a rabbi or a synagogue. Just sayin!

U mad pedo

His father is a Catholic and mother is Jew by Jewish scripture if the mother is Jewish he is too. Even though he went to Catholic mass.

he is right actually, a pedo is about being attracted to someone who has not developed sexually, I.e its fucking weird to be sexually actracted to something thats not even remotely sexual. In most of the US the age of consent is already as low as 16 in some cases, in Germany's case its 14. It would not in human behavioral terms be considered odd to find a sexually developed 13-14-15-16-17 year old girl for instance attractive in some form or another. Anyone who says otherwise is just virtue signaling and likely shares some relatable insecurity.

He done fucked up. Like he said, he's atleast guilty of imprecise language. He should have known he has a damn target on his back and should have been more careful. He's not going to fall to shit, he's going to be fine, but I doubt he'll ever rise to the levels he had been to right before this happened though.

this dude. seriously. like the defenition of a fucking edgelord. and he edged to hard. big fucking surprise.

You can't make a career out of fucking with people and then make this kind of mistake. Spin what he said however you would like, but he is over and his public image will hang because he has given people every reason to hold this against him,

Calm your tits. He made a joke about himself

From what? From saying that attraction to pubescent people is a different philia than pedophilia? That's a fact.

He had a very long relationship with an older man beginning when he was 17. He said that the age of consent is "about right".

The controversy evaporates when you've heard the full context instead of some carefully edited clips.

I wish the Left held themselves to the same standard as they hold everyone else to. Salon and other Lefty sites deleted pro-pedo articles recently, maybe to prepare for this shit. I think it may have been planned. They're probably pissed at Bill Maher for having him on his show.

Also, his joke on the JRE is now being taken literally, while Sarah Silverman's "what if the kid consents though?" shit was laughed at, and rightfully so, because it's funny, as was Milo's remark.

UNLISTED Youtube video statement from Milo tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

Shitty people doing shitty things?

Holy fuck stop the presses. How is anybody surprised by this? Not like any of this fuck matters in the long run. This whole thing has devolved into a shit slinging contest

I find it funny that this nonce and his fan base talk shit about people non stop. They and he blame people for shit they didn't do, take things out of context, exaggerate things, just to push his anti woman racist shit.

But when he says something stupid all his fans are like WOAHH BUDDY LETS VERY CAREFULLY ANALYSE HIS EXACT WORDS AND ASSUME HE MEANS SOMETHING INNOCENT.

I mean fucking hell, if you are gonna make a career out of attacking groups of people unfairly because of the actions of a few, why should anyone give you the leeway you didn't give to others?

Guy is done because of that alone.

>Regular people are too stupid and too lazy to bother with facts or reality.

That's why Trump got elected. Him and Milo have used that to their advantage and now it's come back to bite Milo on the ass.

Well said. You reap what you sow. It was only a matter of time before it caught up with him.

Yes.

Doubt it. Here's his new book.

In reality there is nothing to come back from. Did nothing wrong. But this isn't reality, it's a leftist smear campaign so probably not.

Anyone with a large conservative social media following is being targeted. The left is at war with free speech.

He sucked a priests cock when he was 17. Apparently that makes him a pedo now.

Hey faggots you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply to this post "Hello Milo" or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

Fuck off he's not a conservative. He's a degenerate faggot who makes money attention whoring.

No, your attitude and the fact that Killary was an abject dog shit candidate are why Trump won.