Wake up

>Wake up
>Still not rich

When did you realize that money was the most important thing, Sup Forums?

at 5 yo

I still hope you get permabanned one day you faggot I hope one day you have real problems but have nobody that will listen to them

how can i get rich

What? This my first thread on this board.

actually your physical health is the most important thing in the world, cant enjoy money when youre mobility depends on a fat scooter like the average amerilard.

I still hope you get permabanned one day you faggot I hope one day you have real problems but have nobody that will listen to them

Sell guns to far-right organisations and help them liberate the North

>2011+3+2+1
>Not knowing that Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Cream get the money, dolla dolla bills y'all.

10/10

Money can buy you better health tho

Especially as technology and medicine improves.

>Get sick
>Can just fly out to see top-tier medical professional and his team that week instead of dealing with your shithole country

HAhahahaha

no nigger child, some things money just cannot buy

But it can... Find me one thing that money doesn't have a significant effect on

naah m8, we have a limited time to exist, if we grind down our existence to amass massive amounts of money, that's will be all we do in life.

Don't get me wrong, we have to work to get in to a comfortable spot in life, with property, means of transportation and disposable income but that's it really. Anything on top of that will siphon your leisure time. If you find enjoyment in amassing money, go have a ball, but to not imply everyone should.

>I still hope you get permabanned one day you faggot I hope one day you have real problems but have nobody that will listen to them

>he has no argument because he knows I'm right

When life extension therapy comes out it will extend your lifespan to work hard.

XD let's post the same thing over and over meme

Nice one guys, real funny and original.

>>>/reddit/

Why?

You decide how important money is.

Time is the most valuable currency. How much of it you want to dedicate to making money, for whatever reason, is up to you.

I don't hate the poor, I don't blame the rich.

But personally, if I get the choice, i'd rather work three or four days a week and take the hit to my weekly pay than work a full 40+ hour week and enjoy a fatter paycheck. I don't need much to get by.

And if there are things I want but can't afford right away, I'll save.

What about when medical technology advances to unbelievable levels?

This

>Life extension therapy comes out within the next 50 years
>Painless, risk-free extension of your life by a good 30+ years, at least

>Only problem...... It costs $7,000,000 (USD).

Wouldn't that suck to realize you could have attained it if you just worked a little harder during your life?

Lol just get become a jew

and once again money affects how much time you have to dedicate to getting things accomplished not least because you can pay people to do menial tasks for you while you dedicate yourself to more important matters

Medical technology isn't advancing anywhere, thou. Big corps have no interest to let that happen.
They are creating medications to keep you alive as consumer - once you entrap yourself, you just have to keep buying... But they don't resolve your problem. In surgery we have no new methods and the introduction of robots isn't exactly what most people think. Robotic surgery is a meme. The robot is just an instrument, but the way they operate is the same. Doctors always tell you how they have new instruments, that will make it painless and bloodless, but the reality is that they are using methods from 19th and early 20th century, just with newer instruments. The utilization of lasers or ultrasound is the most common meme. They might be useful in some areas, where the good ol' scalpel was too brutal, but in other areas they bring no benefits.

t. someone who suffers from health issues and has seen/read a lot

>become

Smug_pepe.jpg

There's a lot of advances though.

Some off the top of my head:

Orthopedic surgery now, often uses 3 small holes and a camera for surgery. This is far less painful and invasive than open surgery and also has a lower risk of infection and way faster recovery.

Laser eye surgery has improved a lot in recent years, you can look at a video on YouTube of like early 2000's and it was fucked up. Now it's painless and quick.

Drugs are being rapidly developed (and will continue to be)

Carcinogens and other major risk factors being further researched.

Honestly the fact that the internet exists is a major step in this directikn and allows information to build on itself more rapidly.

Either way. You're going to want a lot of money. The difference between seeing the BEST doctor in the world for your condition compared to the one you "could afford" is incredible.