Can we get a big ol gay feels thread?

Can we get a big ol gay feels thread?
>Awake at 1am
>Think of calling one of my old friends from when I was 18
>About to be 24
>Nobody to call cause everyone has moved on and are engaged, married, military or otherwise unavailable
>I still drive to the old neighborhood we grew up in and just walk around alone
>Those times are over but I'm a nostalgic faggot
>Depression sets in
>Just keep on walking

Sure is boring around here.
What's going on in your sadfuck life atm?

Today was the first college day after dropping out 2 years ago.
Felt pretty out of place, almost dreamlike.
Probably will keep going, might help, i don't know.

Noone likes you

I do

eh i been there before, walking around alone drunk as fuck. I don't know why but that separation from everyone and just being angry alone helped my not punch people

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's gonna die. Come watch tv.

I still see some of them, just like once every two weeks at this point. I mean we all work, we've all moved on, it just feels uncomfortably distant.
I mean really it's to be expected, it's been 5-6 years, but again, I'm a nostalgic sonofabitch.

Took 2 xanax and thinking about my ex. Had been 9 months. Unfortunately crying and depressed

Drunk atm
Rare do it coz all I do is try to hit up some chicks from way back ..
they never respond , and when they do it ends rather quickly

I'm just tryna dip here

Pretty much the same. Just went for a walk last night. First the gas station, then I decided fuck it I'll go to the fairgrounds. Went there, smoked a fatty..well, I lit one, then this cat comes running down the trail right past me so I just noped the fuck outta there because already high and thoughts of it being chased by something I don't feel like fighting led me to just leave...anyway, yea, pretty lonely and bored most the time, still like to go back to some old spots and just kick it for a minute and reflect.

I could never get stoned while going around for a walk at night, I'd get way too paranoid m8.
Yeah the reflection part is what kills me. Just a lot of really good times in highschool, all just started slowing down around 21-22.

Have you tried cure that faggotery?

Just failed one of my college midterms. Feeling right and shitty at the moment. Thought I did good the week before but nah. Apparently I know jack shit about microeconomics.

I'm just trying to accept/embrace it and learn to enjoy alone time, I got plenty of hobbies but the motivation is rarely there, I'm mostly working on that.

Keep working on it user. Motivation is the most important part. You'll get it eventually we all do.

>got accepted to good uni at 18
>didn't really want to go, but I was supposed to be the smart college educated child so went anyway
>parents shelling out $12k+ per semester
>made fun nerd circle of friends, basically just fucked around on campus and played vidya for 3 years
>develop depression somewhere along the way
>flunked out (shocker)
>try to go back to local community college
>classes are infinitely easier but it's a 25 mile commute (1 hr) and still don't want to go to school
>barely pass one class, fail the other (didn't even go to final)
>take semester off, take all savings, break up with gf, and backpack europe for 2 months
>gain new outlook on life, decide to try uni once more, but have to pay for it myself
>get shitty manual labor job at car wash, pays cash & flexible hours
>first semester at the community college goes well, but gets shaky towards the end, depression returning
>summer semester goes decent, but only because my one professor was cool and I actually wanted to attend his classes
>third semester and the depression and anxiety are worse than ever. Can't make it more than 2 months before I just stop attending classes. working 30hrs a week at this shit dead end job now
>fourth semester half ass attempt to convince myself it'll be different, it wasn't. 2 weeks into semester I can't even drag myself out of bed to make it to classes
>literally stop caring about anything, just wake up, take an hour to get out of bed, go to wagecuck job, eat one shitty fast food meal a day and sleep 3-4hrs/night

And here I am. 23, no gf, still living at home, bitter as fuck, hate school, probably have aspergers.. I can't even bring myself to smile back at people anymore.
A few missed details but it doesn't matter too much. I'm a disappointment to my parents but they won't say it. I can't continue with school and have no idea where to go from here. Suicide isn't an option, but that just means I'm stuck here existing through this.

Bump.
Can we not let this thread die pls? I need this shit. (Not OP)

I'll try to keep it alive.

Bumperinodingo

Ay this was an hour ago, it's 2 am here too

You should move on OP. Make new memories, quit living in the past ya know

What caused your depression?

Just trying to get ahead in life. Waiting to get shipped. Idk... Who some people that you value? Heres a few of mine:

>that one girl that waves to you, an awkward, friendless, weirdo, in front of all her friends

>always in a happy mood, like joy is just a natural oart of her

>talks to you even if youre beta and hes chad

Im grateful I met these people