What's your worst experience on xanax. What's also your favorite thing to do while on xans

What's your worst experience on xanax. What's also your favorite thing to do while on xans.

I fought a street sign naked at 3:00am and I love being temporarily retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/wr/mm6529a4.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you take xanax for recreational reasons then youre a full time retard

How do I get my hands on Xanax?

LOOK AT ME IM A PILL HEAD HURR DURR

Faggot.

Full time retard here, where could I get my retard paws on some Xanax?

Ask around.i started with a prescription which led to addiction. So..

I steal them at this point. It started out with me having a prescription. If you go to school ask around some people will definitely have it.

Addiction is why I'm asking, why else would ask for Xanax on Sup Forums?

You pop too? That's sic bro

why take xanax when nitrogen is easily available

My ability to be shameless coupled with the fact that we're only here once makes me not care about how bad Xanax is for me, fuck it.

I usually take 1/3 of a xanax when I cant sleep due to pstd. One time I took a whole one. The next 32 hours where like the movie memento. I couldnt remember what was real and what was fake i.e I couldnt remember what I really did and what I imagined I did.

Nitro doesn't last as long.

Took one from an ex gf once. It made me feel normal. Am I fucked up? I don't care about most human life, and don't have any feelings typically. I just don't really give a fuck about anything except for my cat.

cheaper and easier to get though and legal

how does xanax work?
Never had it, but I'm very curios.

Yeah it's heavy shit. The first time I took one, I took some bong rips and had a glass of wine. Put on a movie and then suddenly I was awake in bed the next morning with my clothes on.

Had to go to work and I was still wobbly and slurring my words like I was drunk. Crazy shit.

...Do you mean nitrous oxide?

yeah

Should I take Xanax?
I've been smoking like 5 bowls a day since the start of 2017 but I am starting to hate being a stoner and want something new.

>mixing xanax with other drugs AND alcohol
>it's heavy shit

No, you're just an idiot

Try it again by itself, guaranteed it won't be as bad

>2017
>still taking xanax
kek

sleep

it just makes you really tired to the point you feel sleep deprived

>taking drugs with alcohol
youre not very bright are you

it's a really boring drug that gets you dumber and dumber the more you take it

This post is full of posers. If you take enough Xanax to have fun, you don't remember shit.

I haven't taken Xanax, but I'll answer with general benzo bad times. I was prescribed Klonopin (clonazepam) as an anticonvulsant for a long time. Even with a proper taper, it was a bitch to get off of. Massive headaches, cold sweats and absolutely no energy during the withdrawal process. I never found any recreational potential in it, but it was very addicting from a physical standpoint.

I've heard it's extremely potent shit with terrible dependency, like you have extreme anxiety issues when you try to stop taking it. Wouldn't know where to get it and don't care to.

>can't even have 1 glass of wine or a couple tokes on it or you're out cold

What's even the point?

how would you know if you didn't remember if you had fun

I got some off the deep web and wasn't really impressed. Mostly makes me tired, doesn't really affect my anxiety. Though I haven't tried it outside of the house so maybe that would be different, but I felt all the same usual anxiety that I'd usually feel just being home. Useful to have around if I really need to get to sleep and I'm too awake for melatonin to be effective. I very rarely use it seems it can be really addictive.

I rented, and lost, 2 different cars in the same night. I remember where I left the first one, but the second one to this day I have no fucking clue. Cops called me up saying I'll probably be arrested and shit. Few months go by don't hear shit, call cop back, it was eventually found about 2 months after I lost it.

Should also mention the driving on train tracks and down one way streets.

Bars, totem pole, yella school buses. Footballs. & wagonwheels. Been taking all of the xanny verities for ) years now. Never addicted just wake up in a different town each time I take them. The first time I took 5 bars. I was 16 at the time woke up 16 miles away from where I fell asleep. Woke up in my boxers & someone's jacket; with a xbox controller in my hand & I didn't even own a Xbox at the time. Couldn't tell you what the fuck happened. But it had to be good.

You're lucky you didn't die, you fucking retard.

12 year old detected

whats the difference between klonopin and xanax and how do you find pills

I guess I'm less suicidal than the rest of this autistic board, but combining Xanax with alcohol can lead to slowed breathing, which can lead to death. I don't care if you die, though.

Xans are life. Kpins don't do shit. & literally ask your friends to look in there moms or grandmas med cabinet. Every single older bitch be on pills

I have no friends

Nice dubs. But do you know how hard it is to overdose or die from just taking slower breaths

I had a pretty shitty dealer last summer who had surprising excellent substitute xanax called Clonazolam. Essentailly felt the same as xanax but was about 3x as strong as a full bar. So you can say 6mg a pop. I took two one day, drove around like a retard, got a little trailer hitch dent in my car from bumping a truck. and bumped the curb and ruined my driver side rim. Went home, thankfully i was alone and invited friends over (Thanksgiving night) and we all just smoked weed and I without knowing about how alcohol and xanax react took two shots of tequila. So im essentially 12mg benzos, 1 blunt, and 2 tequila shots deep into this night and i tell my friends that im too fucked up, go to my bed throw up while standing and just pass out in bed. I'm a pretty willful person i make sure i get what i need to get done first before i go to bed. Those bars were honestly amazing but i got tired of not remember shit. It all comes in little snippets of memory.

>be 16 or 17
>get convinced by retard druggie friend to pop some zannies on a night out
>we both don't know shit about xanax
>eat a handful of them (about 6 or 7) and go to the bar
>start drinking and chatting up some girls
>suddenly feel a bit weird
>need to sit down
>apparently my facial expression was decomposing enough that people were starting to worry
>only thing I can manage is staring at the floor
>girl I was getting it on with crouches in front of me and tries to tilt my head back
>projectile vomit outta nowhere, leave a 3m long river of beer and kebab slurry on the floor, splashing several people and hitting the girl straight in the face
>the last tought I get before blacking out is how it's oh so painfully obvious that there's a bunch of pills still dissolving in my puke
>regain consciousness
>was apparently dragged out of the bar and set sitting next to the entrance
>mate is next to me, still trying to get with some girls
>out of the bar comes some hooligan type that I puked on that starts antagonizing me and pushing me around
>try and get up to fight him and attempt to say something badass
>little do I know, muscular cobtrol is now out of the question
>end up falling face first on the ground while letting out a "uuuuuaaaaeeuuhaaaauuueeeeeaaaugh"
>black out
>come to at another friend's place that I once more had to be carried to
>nurse my hangover and shame for a few days

I'm never allowed into this bar again
Don't do xanax bros
It's a fool's drug

Ask black people then

I distinctly remember driving one day while on them and going to pick up my friend and almost head on colliding with a mom in a minivan with her kids in the car. I was turning a corner and took it way too wide, luckily i was moving slowly enough to just come to a complete stop and she was at a stop sign too. But the look on her face was horrifying she was so scared and I just wanted to go. From now on i don't drive on xanz and i try to not even leave my house.

you're lucky to be alive and you're smart to never go back to an experience like that

Nice greentext btw

top kek, nice story m8 one for the history book

I ingest PO 1 mg Etizolam (6 hr half-life) every day.
I'm thinking about buying flubromazepam (~100 hr half-life) or maybe Diclazepam (~40 hr half-life) on the dark.

I'm not doing this for recreation. This is to control my social anxiety.

Slower to the point where it fucking stops idiot.

what does a xans high feel like and how much should one take the first time

>believing all the shit on the info sheet
Youre not very bright are you

popped amolly12111!! im sweatin1!!

so i pop a xannie with homeboy P and then we start fucking trippin and falling like were dizzy and shit and then P starting getting pissy and we got into a tiny fight and he punched me square in my face and i didnt feel anything and we laughed it off and then his mom comes down and she starts yelling at p for some shit and it killled my high cause i had to act sober but then we just got fucked up on two 40s and a blunt

Yah I know I dodged a bullet
Now I laugh about it but I hope it can serve as a warning to other dumb shits who have this kind of ideas

I took 10mg footballs, drinked, and chiefed. Was tapped out in the bar parking lot where my fraternity brothers found me

Stop fucking with Benzos dude and try Kratom. It's also addictive but much MUCH less so than Xanax. Works great for anxiety and depression. Use socalherbalremedies.com and search "speciosa" use coupon split75 to get 4 bags 250g for $75. Look it up

I've already had Kratom. I'm loyal to benzo's. I'll go ahead and stockpile Kratom for when it's illegal though.

It's not a high really. It fucking sucks recreationally and makes you dumb as fuck and black out and steal and embarrass or kill yourself .5mg first time. POINT 5, not 5

Ha, I've felt normal after taking acid. Is my normal state psychosis? Also, same, but don't have a a cat.

How does this happen?
I've taken 50mg of valium with a high sensitivity and just passed out. Didn't do hectic shit and forget it

I liked to mix benzos with huge amounts of molly and also coke and oxycontin

Yeah I don't remember about a year of my life, but I remember it took 2 years for me to not feel like I was hungover from the molly. I did it every single day for about 3 months.

Anyway, I mainly did clonozepam and a few times oxazepam. Take 1 and you feel ok. Take 2 and you have no idea where you are and can't stay awake for shit. 2 oxazepams one day and I stayed asleep on the same train going back and forth for 4 hours, and I did the same thing when I finally got off at the right stop and got on my bus.

Well best of luck with ur anxiety. I'll assume u know of Phenibut as well then.

does xanax actually help w anxiety can u talk to more women on them?
any confidence boost?

As somebody who uses Xanax infrequently but routinely due to prescription, I'm wondering if you are all mentally ill, posers or 12 years old. Because Xanax does not do what you drooling retards pretend it to do.

Protip: it's a sedative you fucking idiots.

I did that on alcohol. Road the fucking NYC subway up and down for a few hours and woke up to the morning rush hour. Then pulled on a platform in front of some horrified Asian lady

Yes, I've had Phenibut too. There's very few things I haven't tried at least once. Benzo's seem to be the calmest, clearest thing I can find. I just want clarity. There is no recreation.

Imagine your mind normally being muddy, like the bottom of a dark river.
When I'm medicated on benzo's, I can see the bottom of my river. It's clear and calm.

Dude most of this shit is legit. It's a bunch of people blacking the fuck out and almost dying or killing other people. Par for the benzo course in high doses.

Yea man I feel you I suffer too. I just chose opiates mainly and ruined my life that way instead. Plenty of Benzos and everything else also though

>does xanax actually help w anxiety can u talk to more women on them?
No, and trying that would be a fucking stupid idea. Xanax is designed for dealing with immediate anxiety attacks or really, really insufferable bouts of depression. It will make you go numb, slow down your reflexes, make you sleepy, relax your muscles. It's definitely not going to make you into a fucking ladies man.
If you are dealing with chronic anxiety, get some therapy, learn the K-B-T methods, perhaps ask for long-term non-sedative medication like SSRI.

Fuck SSRIs. They do help some people but they withdrawal is fucked up. You also can't use your dick anymore so it doesn't matter if you talk to girls. Try Kratom instead

wtf is kratom

Blacking out? Yeah. Doing anything else than collapsing on the floor and falling asleep? No. That shit is made up bullshit so pathetic and cringeworthy that I'm actually completely fascinated.
Read what benzo's actually do. Unless you combine with FUCKTON of some completely different drug (in which case it's the other drug's doing), it's impossible to experience shit like this.

Xanax alone cannot do anything like that. Physically cannot. Not even in combination with alcohol and most other drugs. At absolute best, it hastens/increase the effect of alcohol, but you won't be doing anything you would not do when normally drunk, it will just come sooner, faster, you'll have memory skips and your livers will die.

SWIM knew a guy who smoked pot and popped xans and it made him black out and steal from stores

it's an opiate analogue
a leaf/herb that you mix into food, brew as a tea or otherwise ingest PO
It takes a healthy dose, about 2 to 4 grams for noticeable effects. I liked mixing it in slimquick or milkshakes and sucking it down.
It is a very weak opiate.

This is what my current stash of benzo's looks like. About 2 years supply here.

Can confirm, overdosed and had my heart stop.

No? I mean, if you have other options to SSRI, sure, take those first (fuck, basic daily exercise has provably similar therapeutic effect as even the most reliable existing meds): meds should be only for people whose problem is fundamentally biochemical, or who ran out of other options.

But SSRI does not have serious withdrawal effects. It's not actually physically adictive. Adjusting to life without anti-depressants is hard PERIOD, but it's not actually harder than was living without them prior. It's just that the experience that everything does not have to be shit makes it more painful when it goes back to being shit. That is all.

Also, there is a good reason why Kratom is illegal you moron. I love it when people spout bullshit about legal medication and then go "yeah, use this shady shit that the entire medical committee identified as a serious threat to our population instead!"

Dude it is not made up. Ive lost a fucking rental car on it and don't know where I left it. I did not pass out and wake up in the lost rental car. It absolutely happens. If your home doing nothing yes you'll probably fall asleep, but if your out and about its trouble

Omg it so fucking makes you steal. It's weird but that shit 100℅ induces cleptomania

scary :(

he did it more than once. one time he tried to return it after being chased out of the store

Look you fucking idiot. 1. Kratom is not illegal on the USA. 2. SSRI is addictive fucking look it up before you spew bs you don't know about it.

And furthermore the entire medical community does not fucking discredit it. Quite the fucking opposite. The only mother fuckers talking shit are the DEA and other politicians who are being paid by the pharmaceutical industry. That's not speculation it's a known fact mother fucker. Fuck you

I've been a tripsitter for a 3x year old who ingested ~15 mg of xanax and a 2 or 3 glasses of red wine.

The motherfucker was literally rolling on the floor. He could not remember anything the next day.

I forced him to sit the fuck down and just watch movies with me until he fell asleep. God damn. He didn't throw up, but I made him stay awake. I never want to deal with that again.

>100℅

I have no memories of what I did while under the influence of a handful of Xanax. I wake up to Mac Donald's wrappers sprewed across my apartment, that's my most memorable Xanax moment. Unless you truly need Xanax to live a normal life, or you're sprung out balls deep on meth and in need of sleep. Xanax is a recreational drug. Smoke weed about it you wannabe ass

>Xanax is not a recreational drug
Ftfy

Tripped so hard on lsd for 12 hours I couldn't go to sleep. Problem is I had a job interview the next day. So i popped 1,5mg of Xans to punch myself to sleep.

Woke up 40h later ouuuuuuh! Still unemployed btw.

This chan is full of agony aunt Q&A sessions.

Blacking out is normal. Doing anything else than zombie walking and collapsing into nearest fucking bed to sleep it off is not. You don't shoplift, you don't fucking get agitated, it's physically impossible to shit like that: it's an inhibitor, sedative. It's shutting your body down for fuck sake. IT IS USED AS A SLEEPING FUCKING PILL. Once again, how about you actually read on the FUCKING biochemistry behind it.

Once again, the hilarity of some 12 years old kiddies pretending to be grown ups on the internet and trying to lecture somebody who has been dealing with these things for better portion of their life.

And in addition:Yeah: THE EVIL CORPORATES. It has nothing to do with the fact that kratom starts being toxic from doses of 5 grams (funny, because it has NO effect to upwards of 3). 25% of all recorded cases of exposure to kratom has resulted in immediate need for medial help, and the shit is basically just slightly milder fucking opium. But yeah, evil corporates.

Mother fucker I'm 31 years old. Just stop talking cause you're full of fucking shit. Your the minority here disagreeing with the majority. Do you research punk ass. IT IS A KNOWC FACT that pharmaceutical lobbyist are behind the attempts to ban it. Millions of people got off of their fucking prescriptions because of it. It is a clear threat. So fuck you continue to be a blind fucking sheep.

AHAHAHAHA A FUCKING 30 YEAR OLD ON 4CUCK!!!! WHAT A BASEMRNT DWELLING FAGGOT

Shit I should of read ur last comment about the 25℅ shit. Good troll bro gold troll.

I woke up without a tooth, vodka bottles in my bed, and i cant remember several days

Show us your research. Start with tue "millions" of people who got off their scripts

*Vodka bottles in my ass

Dizziness
Motor control loss
Respiratory depression
Seizure suppression
Decreased heart rate
Amnesia
Thought deceleration
Analysis suppression
Disinhibition
Information processing suppression
Compulsive redosing
Emotion suppression
Delusions of sobriety
Memory suppression
Confusion
Motivation suppression
Language suppression
Visual acuity suppression

Wise choices anons. Literally retarded.

Do your own damn research I'm gonna jerk off.

Are you circumcised? If so I feel bad for you, your jerkoff orgasm feels as good as pulling back the foreskin one time.

The reason why it's considered unhealthy is because there are major researches proving it's adverse effects being greater than it's medical effects. It's an opiate you fucking idiot. It was used as a replacement for opiates where opium itself was unavailable, and in early stages of opium-adiction weaving off medication for fuck sake. If you are 31 years old and still this fucking dumb, there is no fucking help for you.

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/wr/mm6529a4.htm