David Fincher had a 6 hour dinner with Rosamund Pike, for Gone Girl

>David Fincher had a 6 hour dinner with Rosamund Pike, for Gone Girl
>Quentin Tarantino had a 4 hour conversation with Brad Pitt, for Inglorious Basterds

what the fuck do they talk about? how can anyone talk for that long?

The trade

i haven't spoken in days

The industry their in.

you can speak to me

>talk
I think you mean blowfest

You've seriously never had a good long talk with a friend before?

>user posts on an anime TV website for 10 hours a day
>what do people talk about for 4 hours?

autism

>talk
Yeah, that's right. I'm sure that's "all" they did.

they're talking about the trending threads on Sup Forums obv

Ever heard of the casting couch user?

I heard that Tarantino convinced Pitt to sign on for Basterds over a bowl made out of a coke can

How does one shitpost in a real life conversation?

>Shitpost for hours at complete strangers
What the fuck do they shitpostabout? How can anyone shitpost tor that long?

Talk politics?

You would be surprised how easy it's to speak to somebody who has same interests as you.

i would pay to see that 6 hour pike/fincher dinner

your all autistic huh?

Yeah, all those long "talks"

Pic related is famous for her eloquence, producers and directors can't seem to want the conversation to end

By making anti-semetic comments

>directors can't seem to want the conversation to end
Great sentence broski.

Languaeh ees bout message you got it? Yu did good now git

I guess six hours might be pushing it a little but it's by no means unbelievable.

You meet up at 7pm for dinner, leave at maybe 9, go get some drinks and continue chatting, I can easily see hanging out and discussing ideas for an upcoming film until midnight.

Hell, I sit on fucking Sup Forums from 7pm-1am discussing movies most nights and I'm not even directing or acting in them.

anything

i've been on dates that have lasted 4+ hours

>tfw have busted as fuck memory so I can never have in-depth conversations about my hobbies

I love movies, I watch a lot and discuss them on Sup Forums daily yet when someone in real life asks me what my favorite movie is I scramble to come up with an answer.

stop huffing canned air then

I once sepnt 2 weeks without saying anything outloud, I only noticed when I tried to speak to a cashier and had a fucked up voice.

> You will never have a 6 hour dinner with Rosamund Pike

Why God?

they have dinner and shoot the shit moft of the time, you need to get to know an actor first before you cast them so you know they wont do stupid shit on set and act like a diva. plus you need to see if they fit your character.

source, Kevin Smith's biography

Didn't Pitt and Tarantino lock themselves in a room and just smoke a bunch of hash?

This will happen when you try to talk again Happened to me too, lets see them put that in a movie

it's just an excuse to get drunk.

i've got nothing going on in my life and will try this for the next 2 weeks

>tfw talk to myself constantly when I'm alone

I don't know if it's even worse than just staying quiet all the time, but at least my voice is ok.

>6 hours alone with rosamund pike
>all they did was a dinner where they were talking about their profession

lmao yeah ok

My waifu is pure. How dare you sully her name.

have you never had a business lunch/dinner? i guess you're too young for that. most business decisions and partnerships are made over the dinner table. they're a bit of a slog, but the food is damn good when dining with the execs. the longest one i've ever sat in lasted four hours. the CEO of major production company kept on ordering bottles of wine and no one dared excuse themselves before he was ready to go.

>dating and having kids with a former heroin addict
>pure

Pick one

Enough.

It's called conversation. When people have an area of expertise in common they can shite on for many many hours
/thread

I speak so little my throat always hurts if I have to speak more than usual (1-2 sentences).

>tfw you never had a meaningful conversation with anyone

quantum physics

Just get drunk and insinuate yourself into a group of strangers while doing your best aussie impression.

I had 6 hour car trips where i talked a lot. There's silence now and then, but you gotta talk. I'm usually afraid the driver will sleep at the wheel.

And for this particular case, it was the drive back. He was at the wheel for 4 hours before we started this one.

They say you can go crazy by talking to yourself all the time. Not being able to pronounce words properly is temporary and goes away on it's own. What you're doing leads to insanity

Cool story bro, must've been tough

They also say you get hairy palms by jerking off, but I never grew the mittens I wanted for winter no matter how hard I tried.

Talking to yourself is normal you melodramatic cunt.

i think because i dont speak a lot i now start to have my voice break at times, never used to happen and makes me sound like im going through puberty

Your choice. Don't be surprised at your spontaneous outbursts in public then.. since you'll be the only one that doesn't notice them

You're retarded.

As long as you are in the territory of "depth" of your topic of interest with someone who can also interested in exploring depth you can literally talk indefinitely with occasional movie watching for more material. You confusion is understandable though, most people mostly talk in the "width" territory where they discuss quantity of their experiences with brief descriptions of quality.

But thats wrong

sorry user, you cant BLACKED one thats been CRACKED

>55 posts
>all /r9k/ blog faggotry
>no one is mentioned that haircut
J U S T

Bullshit
Even simple shit like "shit look at the time already" would've occurred in two weeks

>lets see them put that in a movie
in all is lost robert redford doesn't speak at all until the end where he screams, and the scream comes out sort of fucked up