Who wants to fap to my gf with me

Who wants to fap to my gf with me

post a dick pic and I will fap to you

Anyone wanna share her w me

I've also been showing her nudes to my friend and he picked out her lingerie I bought her

Is that a deflated football? Seriously OP what the fuck are we looking at here? Don't tell me this is GF...

Moar, man! Moar!

Request what you want of her any questions!

Got any cumshots??

full nude

Only in vids

Who the fuck faps to their own girlfriend?... you sick fuck.

Butt hole? Feet? Legs? Pussy? Tits? Face?

What you wanna see first

Feet, Butt hole

Yummy

Who wants to shove their dick in her

Fuck it, I'm down
-unzips-

your "gf"

I volunteer

She made you hard yet?

Put it on a pic of her

Hell yeah

I'd suck that nipple till it's sore!

On phone.
Post your cock on her

Where you wanna put ur dick

Thrusting between her tits first, then smearing my precum over her tongue..
Grab her hair and fuck her throat like a sex toy.

Pretty fuck worthy

After she's gasping for air, I'd take my drool-covered cock and start slooooowly pressing into her dripping wet cunt, her mouth half way open, tongue still out, and her face with traces of drool like a wanton slut!

Whoa shes got so.e gnarly looking lips in this pic moar

Nice curtains!!!

Wanna see more of her big pussy lips you like that?

Have any feet pics?

Yes dicks hard

Agree with this

Not really into feet sorryl
Like those lips want from the front again?

Just dump all

I flip her onto her stomach and straddle her. Giver her a nice slaplace on the ass before pushing my rigid throbbing cock between her squeezing thighs. I grind and work the head into her wet, quivering cave. She gasps and grips me _tight_!
Mmmm fuck that good.. yesssssss.. I hiss in pleasure as I word my cock in more, teasing her with my steady pace.

Ah yeah... perfect shape for to happen..
Any pics of your cock, or your cock in her?

Rate her

Shall I continue, or are you done, user?

Just my dick or my dick with her and why you wanna see my dick

Dump all OP

Continue. Nearly done

You've seen mine, it's only fair
Either or.

I grip her hips tight and start pounding her like a fucking jack hammer. Hitting the back wall again and again! She screams in such pleasure, you're pretty sure she'll be hoarse tomorrow. I lift her hips up and start pounding her into the bed. Face down, ass up like a good bitch.

Mm what am I doing during

My cum filled balls slapping against her clit with each thrust, she starts to cum again, HARD! As she cries out in ecstacy, I feel her pussy clamp down on me, and I start unloading inside her without warning.

Just completely let go as I spray inside her, unleashing my hot torrent of cum that she has been aching for.

Love watching my cum dropout of her pussy

Yes
You're watching in disbelief as she cums so powerfully. You've never seen her legs shake like when you cum with her. You're stroking your cock while you watch your wife ride the waves of pleasure from me ravaging her. If you're lucky, she'll suck your cock when I'm done with her, but she will likely be too sore for the couple nights for you to fuck her pussy. And by the time she recovers... I may just have to pay another visit, because that was so good.

Any more requests of her body

Maybe next time, I'll bring my wife too and we can try some other things... pic related

OR maybe we'll double team her next time, who knows? Spit roast her like a whore

She's got a great body. Any more from the back?

Or dp her ass and pussy

Anyone gonna cum to her I'm bout to

really hot pics...pls go on

Sounds good. We'll fill her up till she over flows and still keep going.
You want her ass or her pussy?

What's your favorite one?

Cumming NOW! Mmmmmh....
Yes, yes, fuck ahhhhh.
Mmmmmmmmm...

I love her ass which doyouwant

i love thos in her panties...do u have more underwear pics?

That was great, user. Thanks for sharing!
Hope my story made you shoot fucking buckets.

I'll take that pussyou any day!

Some yeahIt did I'm cumming as I type this out so hitCum on it

More tits please! Her squeezing them, pushing together, etch.

ever dped her? i had a 3way with swingers i met on cl and the guy was really into cucking, she made him suck my dick and then put it into her pussy

show me more underwear pics pls

Story user here again. I'll remove this post with my email soon. Let me know that you saw it.

Don't die on me!