Be me 18

>be me 18
>been with gf for 11 months
>Yesterday she tells me she had sex with another guy in the first few weeks of relationship
>qt 8/10
>She says she wants to try to make it work
>She says she's happiest with me and that I'm the best thing that happened to her
>She only did it because she was confused
>I broke up with her
>Keeps calling

What do I do? Anyone want to talk?

Pic related

Bro the term "confused" is bullshit . She wanted to see who would be better to her or who would be better in general. Trust no bitch ever.

post face and or nudes, then have sex with her again and don't call her back

Was there an exclusivity agreement during that time?

You did well. Dont be a cuck. U got two options
>toy with her for wasting ur time
(11 fucking months) and use as a sex toy.
>go NC
Once a cheater always a cheater.

post feet, cmon

Bicht... Sorry bro!

Stick to your guns.

She'll cheat again, as soon as she thinks the grass might just be greener.

yeah we were official at that point

Get yourself a new girl op.

If u come back, latter she cheat again!

Bump

Give her another chance, I mean why not? People are too critical about this kinda shit. I guarantee you if you found yourself in front of a hot naked chick that wasn't your GF while you and she had been dating, you would have fucked that random girl. Humans are sluts, get over it.

trips dont lie

You're young
There's plenty of pussy out there

This guy's right just carry on dude. She'll do it again.

This. I only got into the exclusivity arrangement with my gf after 4 months of dating.

fuck her again then move on

I can see if I have any

Trips and dubs, gotta agree Op. your gf is a cunt for sleeping with another guy. Similar shit happened with my ex

I got a dude friend who did that to his girl way in the beginning

they're like the best couple tho and the nicest people, he told her and they split for a while

anyway they got back together and have been for a year and they seem okay

Fucking her and then playing with her emotions is a great way to get a rape charge.

Don't listen to people saying that you should move on becaue she'll cheat again etc

It's understandable that you're hurt, but now she says she knows what she wants so, give it some time if you need, but try to forgive

Don't listen to this guy. Be strict with her and maybe she'll learn her lesson and be faithful to the next guy. This isn't something to be lenient about and if everyone were a bit more strict, girls wouldn't keep thinking they could get away with it.

ditch the bitch. She'll think you're weak if you get back with her because it'd literally strip you of your dignity and then she'll be able to fuck more guys since you'll be in the venus fly traps mouth.

Learn to appreciate it. Video her getting banged by another dude. It's hot as shit! Also, learn to appreciate the smell of another man's cum in her pussy.

that just make sense....wheres the rape?
that would be consensual then you don't talk to her again...thats like fucking then breaking up later, that pre breakup sex is rape then?

If you do anything but tell her to fuck off and block her, you will forever be a faggot and a pussy

too harsh op, she was close enough that she could up like that and she clearly felt bad

yea I went to visit my gf at her college, then fucked me nuts, I found pics of her with a dude on her PC, fucked her mercilessly took pics and broke up and drove home

Did you do the calculations to figure out if you licked the dude's jizz out of her snatch?

So I shouldn't be harsh on her? I think I agree with the most of the guys on here that once a cheater always a cheater.

This! How long between the time the other dude poked her and you ate her pussy???

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, all she has to do is make the accusation.

The police will arrest you and the D.A. will pick up the case and if you can't afford a good lawyer you're fucked.

shell cheat again, and she's getting text of dudes dicks trying to fuck her while she's texting you

Women cheat. Men cheat too.

Some don't though.

The problem is you know for a fact she is one. There's no going back she will cheat again. It might work out in the end but that thought will always be there.

Lol don't want to think about that

with your logic you can never have sex

I didn't bang until a few weeks after this.

post more nudes , cheater deserves it!

You have no choice! Did you taste his cum? And did you like it?

Dump the bitch you cunt. If you've got this hot girl you'll get another one. Maybe non-cheater one.

If you're a man this is what you'll do

>don't tell her you're hurt by her having sex
>tell her you're hurt by the lack of trust
>the fact she waited so long to tell you something that should've been talked about right when it happened
>act distant and cold for about a week and a half
>slowly let your absence consume her
>fuck tons of sluts during this period
>go back to her
>if she truly loves you she will have been loyal and will accept your decision to sleep around

Build from there

I did pretty much the same thing. Except my girl didn't really want the sex, she got way too drunk and told the guy no but he did it anyway. I'm now I'm in an open closed relationship with her. She's a real good girl

>>She only did it because she was confused
Once a cheater always a cheater

seems like you dated her when she wasn't ready to be in a relationship yet. People make mistakes, if you really cared about her you would respect that she was honest with you. If you guys werent really that close, then it's understandable that you dumped her. If you're ignoring her already, just keep ignoring her until she gets the idea.

>Give her another chance, I mean why not? People are too critical about this kinda shit. I guarantee you if you found yourself in front of a hot naked chick that wasn't your GF while you and she had been dating, you would have fucked that random girl. Humans are sluts, get over it.

This guy is 100% right. Give her a chance.

Did the right thing. If bitch won't be loyal the first time then she'll do it again. Lying thots be lying.

I don't have too many nudes, and her tits are pretty small anyways. You get the point though. I'm going through a pretty rough time right now, I think I am going to just not talk to her for a while after leaving her a voicemail explaining the lack of trust and how it just wont work.

Stay away from her.

Ask her if she has pictures of him banging her. You might actually get turned on seeing another dude's dick in her pussy. Think about it. It's pretty hot, right???

How much trust was she supposed to have built in 3 weeks?

Oh well, everyone has to make these decisions for themselves.

If you say so

Don't drop the soap

those titts aren't worth the fuss...

i forgave an ex for cheating on me but i still broke up with her. im still friends with her but we hardly talk. sometimes it's easier to forgive than to hold a grudge.

Yeah that's what im thinking.

Do you happen to be American? This would explain your stance on this. No offense meant.

But she wasnt honest she told him 10 months later can you read

If you were exclusive and both knew that, she cheated.

Personally, I refuse to trust cheaters. They always manage to cheat again. Furthermore if you felt the need to end it, then her.chesting on you will always be in the back of your mind. move on, not worth.

it's old news but all of the cards are still on the table

Thanks guys

Welp you have many options but first, did she tell you herself or did you find out about it?

Depending on this question you know what to do.

Also if you ever do get together with her why don't you ask her for a free screw card? You can fuck any girl once or how many times she's had sex with other people besides you while in your relationship.

If she says no then tell her how would she feel if you ended up just cheating on her when you guys were official. She's not going to answer honestly or say "That's completely different".

But regardless if it's the first one then you can give her another shot but maybe down the line get even and fuck someone else while your at the "broken up" stage.

If it's the 2nd one then don't bother, just dump her. Find a girl to screw and post that shit on social media saying you found a girl that's loyal and etc..

that's because you're a cuckold

Same shit happened to me. But I was a fag and continued the relationship.

End that shit or forever wear the cuck badge.

Yeah it's looking like I am going to end it and stay solo for a little bit.

But what if she was raped¿

not a bad choice, sometimes it's better to just find a new relationship. go find a rebound

The thing we need to understand is why she told you. A woman doesn't do anything without having an ulterior motive. She either wanted to make you jealous, or she wanted to cow you into being a cuck. Either way breaking up with her is the right choice.

anyone in this thread remember that one cuck from a few days ago?

He came on Sup Forums asking for advice. He found
out by accident that his wife, her friend and
her friend's husband used to fuck one another.

He only found out because said friend's
husband had let it slip, and op had pressured
his girl into telling him what happened.

I hd to leave early on that one, anyone know
what op eventually decided on? Did he cuck out?

Bad post

you goofed, she trusted you and it backfired on her.
you can get her back but the trust won't be there and if she hasn't moved on she probably will in a minute after your bitch fit.
people don't usually go exclusive after a few dates or even sex.
clearly you're cuckable so have fun getting cucked again and her not telling you about it.

You're 18, you'll fucking get over it & get over her quickly. Don't put the time and effort into a relationship that was based on her getting fucked by someone else & that not working out, so she stayed with what was comfortable. The minute you accept that & think "hey people make mistakes" is when you throw any of your personal worth out the door.

You're a man, you deserve better than a girl who isn't completely enamoured with the idea of getting to know who you are at the beginning of a relationship. She's selfish, self serving, & will make you self loathing if you ever go back.

It was stale pasta

That's some crazy definition of "forgive" you have there, son!

Damn. I kind of got that feeling, that's why i bounced. Thanks for letting me know

>durr i'm going to throw away a relationship because i know people on Sup Forums will call me names if i don't.

Don't be a faggot?

Got any more n00dz of the bitch?

Bro, you're 18. Don't assume you will marry her. If she's 8/10 fuck her, date her, treat her accordingly but don't fucking fall in love with her. She will wreck you if you do and vis-versa.
>you're young, fuck it.
>literally, fuck it.

This etc etc etc

fuck her get it on camera and then share it with the world

its what jessu would do user

U got cucked hard. Save your dignity

Was in same position get the fuck out now only way you'd be okay with that is if you're a cuck get out now Sup Forumsro I can't forgive my ex I hate her for it and never can forget . Good luck make the right choice.

And my fucking dubs don't lie

welcome to being a young male in America

Agree

getting cheated on is not getting cucked.

Only you can cuck yourself, by being okay with her cheating on you.

don't return her call. she deserves someone far better than you.

Fuck her off. Say it's over and leave it at that. Don't reply to anything, be a real cold prick about it. Cunts need to learn they can't get away with this shit.

Turn her sorry into her being your bitch, Rage fuck her asshole and cum inside her and make her pregnant, then leave her. ez

>I can't forgive my ex I hate her for it and never can forget .

grow the fuck up.

>Make her pregnant
Yeah, don't take this anons advice.

he'll grow out of it one day

OP
Never forget a treason
Never... believe me

Yo OP, honestly.
I can't forgive cheating on someone, that person not just had sex with another guy, she fucked up your relationship trust, let me clarify, maybe you get back with her, but you'll allways have in your mind that moment when she cheated on you, imaging how they were banging. I wouldn't go back to that relationship, you didn't broke up, she did, you were a respectful boyfriend, and she failed you, shes not worth it, even if you think she is right now.
One last tip, dont talk to her for 2 weeks, if you want tell her that you need time, think about it sharply and clear.
Can you live knowing she failed your trust and she may do it again?
Can you forgive it?
Will you blame her for that (this would make the relationship super toxic)

forgive*

You're goddamn right.

Why

cuck