Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel...

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.”

You treacherous you, but I still like you c:

funny joke.

I'm pretty gay for a non-name/avatar/trip user. Will I fit in here?

i liek u too~

Depends. Can you take the knot?

Weww more tildes~~~

I feel like a bad person after using my hall pass what gives?

make me swedish cereal

Okie~

I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe. I haven't tried, but I have taken a medium BD dragon tongue. Do I pass?

Its wasteful, that's what.

I only came to this thread for rorscach

truck yehhh
I'm going to bed~~~~~

I don't follow

good for you~~

Sleep tight gay titty c:

Milk, or traditional Somali semen?

is there more like this?

He hates milk and black people so none

boop~

neither

you know me so well~

Probably.

Night.

You had a hall pass, but didn't use it. You wasted it. It was a special privilege given to you and you wasted it.

c:

>hates milk
>also hates blacks
Uncle Tom detected.

Kitty is secretly black.

I'll love him all the same

No, I *did* use it. And I feel like a cheatyface.
Dude was hot and submissive and it was fun, but meh.

but only on the inside because no like gets there.

Now I have no idea what's going on.

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

so you feel bad about it, so go back to your .. gf? and be happy with your regular.

Hi, I'm your video DJ. I always talk like I'm wigged out on Quaaludes.

Well.. that's the end of that experiment, then.
Pretty much the plan. I'm just annoyed because reality failed to meet expectation.

or artist name?

I wear a satin baseball jacket everywhere I go. My job is to help destroy what's left of your imagination by feeding you endless doses of sugar coated mindless garbage.

it rarely does. philosophers had it right when they say that life is a series of tragedies with the occasional happy accident.

Don't get me started on pessimistic cynicism. That's a slippery slope.

So don't create, be sedate. Be a vegetable at home and flock on that dial! If we had our way even you would believe that this is the future of rock and roll.

>expectations
>2017

See, that's where y'all fucked up.

slippery slope of feels, for sure. however, when everythign goes to shit despite your best efforts, that cynicism is a useful guide to how things will fail.

But what if I don't even have the defense of "best effort"?

It's all good though, my man won't be mad. All my problems are in my head.
Or so I will tell myself as I finish my bowl and go to bed.

Sure they are. There will be no resentment or animosity between the two of you from now on.

He'll never ask if I used my pass and I'll never tell. So, nope. Probably won't be.

Plus I wouldn't have spent all these years with someone who gives out passes expecting they won't be used.

Then he'll assume you used it and will resent you even more, animosity will grow bit by bit with every little thing you do, until one day he won't be able to stand the sight of you. I've seen it happen so many times that it's essentially a given.

You're really taking pessimism seriously.

>But doctor, I AM the master of my fate! I AM the captain of my soul!

Call it my life's work.

curiously im in a relationship where i do give out passes. and in that case i want to know what the plan was and if things happened. no detail, just that yes things happened, and how they feel about it. because if you can't talk about it, it probably shouldn't happen.

These are helpful insights, thank you.
If he ever asks, I intend to be 100% honest as I have always been.

Personally I wouldn't be in a relationship if there were no communication. I also wouldn't be in an open relationship.

Yes, tell your boyfriend about the man you fucked while you were still with him. That won't make things worse.

Evening

He's fucked people with me, lmfao.
God damn you are just hoping this ends badly.

Aloha

Hey Tiger.

Morning

Everything ends badly. No happy endings in the game of life. Life's a bitch and then you die.

A threesome is different from you going off and fucking someone on your own.

I will not trust mom with buying toilet seats again lol

unless they did it first which gives you either a moral high ground or a free pass of your own

Hey there Cow
Hey there Snarf! Keeping busy?
That's a cool seat!!

Oh boy

>this is what she thinks of your furry kink

If they did it first then you should leave.

(Un)luckily, it didn't fit my toilet so we switched with the one in the cellar :P
I know lol
She literally has no idea

That you lift it up before you piss and shit so that you don't get piss and shit on it?

Why is the tiger in the cellar? It should be on a wall standing proud!

that your interests belong on the crapper.

I'd tear the tiger off and hang it in my room if I could :p

That doesn't really make sense as an insult.

mothers insinuate, not insult.

Do it i don't think your family would thing it strange at all :)

My mother insults all the god damned time.

>implying my whole family isn't crazy already
I WOULD! It's just the question of getting the tiger off of the seat, can't take the whole seat cause then mom's toilet becomes without :P

Should sleep, playing FE Heroes instead.

well that explains a lot. also women generally don't act like that.

Help how can I be a fucking slut like everyone here

You've clearly never met any women.

By everyone you mean most, because I'm not a slut. I'm rather prudish.

sup, guys

Spread dem cheeks.

oh you're in that edgy philosophical stage of puberty?

Buy a normal seat for her and do it!
That a Moba?
Hello

How is it edgy to study philosophy exactly?

What then will I do with the spare seat? Become like this guy?

Well it's generally looked upon as that *tips fedora*
"My intellect is superior to yours" stage