Anna Kendrick is totally down to play a superhero – and she already has the perfect one in mind

>Anna Kendrick is totally down to play a superhero – and she already has the perfect one in mind.

>The actress, 30, recently revealed that she’d be interested in joining a superhero franchise, and in true Kendrick fashion, the heroine she wants to play is just as quirky as she is.

>“My brother sent me a Squirrel Girl comic because he thinks I should [play her],” she told Net A Porter. “I don’t know what Squirrel Girl does other than be half squirrel, but I could be half squirrel!”

Thoughts?

>begging for capeshit roles lmao

Super Rodent?

Is squirrel girl a coke whore too?

So she hasn't even read the comics? She's just desperate for cash and attention?

>Like I'm available for roles you know! I mean Marvel if you're watching this hehehe, hey you're going to eat that whole sandwich?

RATWOMAN

Whatever she plays, it needs to be a character that is a cute.

good capeshit = MCU

At least she's self aware. Shes aiming a little to high in the rodent hierarchy though the rat face whore

Is Mr. Right, or whatever flick has her hooking up with a hitman, any good?
Like should I watch it when I'm bored out of my mind at 2 AM, watch it with friends when we're bored or watch it alone when I feel like watching a random movie?

Her desperation only makes my penis harder

I'd like to play the role of her slave

Imagine being some big shot in Hollywood and making her nibble your cock so she can get the role.

ch-ch-ch-cheese!

No matter the role, Anna is always CUTE.

FACT.

The coke habit must be getting expensive.

like rats are always cute

She's neither fat or ugly enough to play the most recent version of Squirrelgirl

Like most of the actors and actresses in the MCU. She'll fit right in.
>Jeremy Renner didn't even know his character's name

>ratwashing

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Pretty much

Does she fit the part?

THIS

wait wrong Kendrick

She's aging badly

By the time shooting starts the director is going to call off the whole thing

damn she's fat

Anna kendrick aging badly. This chick was born to be a hot women in her 30s

what?