MAD MAX FURY ROAD

>fury road comes out
>LE FEMINIST PROPAGANDA DROPPED threads every day for months
>watch it
>great movie, fuck these retards haha fucking manchildren lol

>watch fury road again today
>women return to citadel after defeating the evil white males
>the car has anarcho-communist flags on it (pic related)
>only women in the car-the new ruling class
>the hambeasts open the floodgates and start draining the water immediately (pic related)
>cis-white male's only role was to make all this possible for no particular reason and then he just goes away instead of reaping any rewards of what he accomplished to let the women rule the place now (pic related)

So....how long do you think it took for the citadel to become barren like all the other places and the mutant peasants to start killing everyone, compassionate women first?

I'd say about 2 weeks tops

The ending is unambiguously ominous. Why do you think Max doesn't stick around?

It's just an action flick, why would you care so much

>everyone cheering
>everyone happy as fuck
>inspirational music

>unambiguously ominous
'no'

how much do you think I care?

you're right its just an action flick, and as such, Im discussing it on an anonymous imageboard on the internet

do you see me making petitions or something?

You took a fair ammount of minutes to make this thread on a singaporean cartoons forum, you indeed care about it

If you believe movies are feminist/leftist propaganda you are fucked in the head

It sounds like you've been spending too much time on Sup Forums.

Not the OP, but your argument isn't an argument.
A "fair amount of minutes" doesn't mean anything, and just like this took me like 55 seconds to type, the OP probably took like 90 to type up his OP, as part of his Saturday leisure time.

>If you believe movies are feminist/leftist propaganda you are fucked in the head

Seriously nigger?

>writing 50 words is now considered fair amount of minutes
ease up on that adderall

I am actually black so please don't use that word

Plus going to the movie and screencapping the moment you want to post, yo need at least 5 minutes to make this thread

This.
All that shit in the OP are pure coincidences and only Sup Forums tinfoilers would interpret them as anything else.

Pretty much this is what I've been saying for a while. The Citadel is fucked. Think Furiosa is going to keep all those mutant sand niggers in line without turning into Imortan Furiosa? Even then give it a few months and everything Joe set up will be destroyed.

All of the villains in the movie might be men but all of the women in the movie were fucking retards and they need to be saved my Max every step along the way from dying in a desert. shit max even knows more about the extent of the desert than women who've been scavenging there their whole lives.

>spending 5 minutes on a thread is considered a lot of time
hey meemer

I'm gonna make a sitcom called "Actually Black" about a white cunt who pretends to be black on the Internet so she can correct strangers on social justice issues

Think back, yo. Furiosa's original plan was to take the beautiful young women and flee into a naive fantasy of an unspoiled paradise (and when that fails, she contemplates leaving it all behind by riding into the infinity aka death). She doesn't care about anyone else. The warboys, sickly indoctrinated children, are killed en masse. The beggars at the root of the citadel aren't even worth a passing thought. Furiosa never planned to redeem the Citadel. At the end she takes Joe's place as the person who rules the rest. Nothing has changed. Max recognises this and the stares exchanged between him and Furiosa when the platform is being lifted is fucking far from hopeful.

That's a thing only an Amerifat would do

> Even then give it a few months and everything Joe set up will be destroyed.

Joe stole the citadel himself. He didn't set up anything but his retarded way of wasting water.

OP here, I was already watching the movie so pausing, screencaping and pasting that on paint took me a minute. Writing the OP took me a minute too. Do I pass the not caring enough test? Or if you make a thread on Sup Forums about something it means that thing keeps you up for days on end?

I get all that, and you can give your own meaning on anything. The point is the director clearly didnt make this scene ambiguous in any way. See What youre saying is basically what the OP is saying, that the citadel is fucked given the info this movie has given us, the point is, the guy who made it presented it as redemption and things finally starting looking up.

joe was a good leader desu

the king is dead, long live the king!

it's actually a brilliant mockery of feminism though

>woman tries to liberate everyone
>fucks it all up, flees
>the stronk womyn (one soldier and then a gaggle of literal breeding stock) cant actually do anything
>need a man to literally come in and do everything, Max saves the day with minimal help, nearly dies several times
>they take control, the water rationing is abandoned
>Max looks cynical, shakes his head and gets the fuck out of dodge

the movie hinges on a white man savior character who actually does save everyone

The comics heavily implied that they'll need to be more like Joe if they want The Citadel to keep thriving.

>all these fedora/tippers disliking Fury Road because it's got women in it

I know you've been friend zoned so much that you hate women or whatever, but it's just an objectively better movie than Road Warrior

are you retarded?

when does she flee? her entire plan was to take the women and leave the city, which is exactly what she did. then she kills Joe. Max does hardly anything.

I disliked it because the script was really boring.

road warrior was shit too, though

>movie made in 2015 with a budget of 150 million is better than a movie made in 1981 with a budget of 5 million

george miller seems to be very childish, with his 40 year obsession with cars smashing into each other. In the 80's in australia he made his villains stereotypical lecherous gays, because being a queer was the wrong thing to be back then in that place.

Now in the 10's in LA, the bad guys are the patriarchy, with immortan joe resembling the director in his age and obesity. Because being a white male is the wrong thing to be now.

In both movies the villainy is cartoony and the characters have the depth of a kiddy pool.

>People don't think Mad Max 1 is best Mad Max

hey gramps, who let you use the internet?

faggot deleted it's post
top fucking kek

thanks for the input, granny

yeah, thats actually in the comics, which confirmed how just evil patriarch he is, instead of maybe believing he was trying to rebuild civilization

There are guns involved, therefore women are equal to men. You guys are idiots if you think Max could just ignore furiousa and beat her up or whatever strange fantasy you think should have happened, she had a shotgun to his face and many other weapons pointed at him throughout the film. It doesnt take a strong man to use a gun. Max knew this.

>she had a shotgun to his face and many other weapons pointed at him throughout the film
did you even watch it? it was literally the other way around until max decided to help em you cuck

Elysium anyone?

What does that have to do with anything?
Elysium was redpilled AF

Elysium was all sorts of stupid, though.

get laid you turbonerd

We all know you're not getting any

heard they were having beef during production.

nah, he was just having her beef

This is Urinetown