Unpopular opinions thread

Unpopular opinions thread.

Sup Forums used to be good

Yoshi's New Island is a good game

(. ) (. )

Laptops are good for everything, even some gaming.

That's true tho

Niggers
All
Ate
Crap
Poo

Most people disagree
Especially Sup Forums

I think pc gaming is completely retarded

I liked Sonic and the Black Knight

I hate pokemon. Worst games I've ever played, boring as all hell

Pot should be legalized, but as heavily controlled as tobacco and unable to be grown without a commercial license

The U.S.A. shouldn't accept refugees before we take care of our own homeless and unemployed.

What kind of sick man helps a stranger before helping his neighbor?

Cure for Cancer will never be accepted by mainstream doctors.
The free money from the public and government makes such a find a conflict of interest.
>Bye-bye free money.

That's not the unpopular opinion

Titties>ass
>inb4 Oedipus
If you niggers are gay enough to like the thing poop comes out of then you probably are more likely to Oedipal.

1. Blue eyes are by far the most overrated. Green eyes are the most attractive and it's not even close.
2. B cup is the perfect natural breast size.
3. Fake tits are almost always a mistake.
4. Aryans are the farthest thing from a master race. Look at the state of Germany today. White extinction is not just a meme but whites are doing it to themselves.
5. Anglos ARE the closest thing to a true master race. They conquered/colonized most of the world and are actually the most powerful non Jewish ethnic group in pretty much any country they have colonized.

White/b/ois truly have small inferior cocks compared to black men.

Psychology is the most important science.

There's nothing wrong with being homophobic.

That's not an opinion, that's incorrect information passed off as opinion.

On yeah, I never got around to making my final point

6. World War III started on 9/11 and will end when Israel nukes Iran and possibly several other states in the middle east, with full support from both the U.S. and Russia.

Why should they accept it if the cure doesn't work?

Fat people can lose their stretch-marks by applying cocoa butter daily to them while dieting and exercising

>4. Aryans are the farthest thing from a master race. Look at the state of Germany today. White extinction is not just a meme but whites are doing it to themselves.
>5. Anglos ARE the closest thing to a true master race. They conquered/colonized most of the world and are actually the most powerful non Jewish ethnic group in pretty much any country they have colonized.
t. The Eternal Anglo

I think Brazil is doing alright, not perfect but alright
A solid B-

Pedophiles are human waste but should be given a legalized outlet, some sort of method to control their urges. Pedophiles should be ruthlessly identified and marked through genetic identification and neuro-identification via brain scans or some jazz when the technology catches up. Same with sociopaths and all antisocial personality types.

sociopaths should be rounded up and taken to the gas chambers.

>Pedophiles are human waste but should be given a legalized outlet
Its called chemical castration.

Liking traps makes you gay

You can't do anything you put your mind to, your parents lied to you.

College isn't for everyone, and the solution to high prices is to stop sending so many people.

irrelevant. such a cure would most likely be discovered by a pharmaceutical company who would have all the incentive in the world to immediately become the most profitable and powerful corporation in the world from it. this ignoring the fact that saying cure for cancer is like saying cure for virus.

Be mad at the globalists, and kill them if you can.

But every last one of us would do the same things in their position.

Black Lives matter was a good movement that was corrupted by whites trying to take part.

Institutions and municipalities should be left to decide if gay marriage should be recognized as well as if the gender of transgenders should be recognized, it should not be a state or federal issue.

Only the middle one was opinion, the rest was information based.

It was pretty fun when I first came here in 2005. It started sucking around 2008 with the Chanology faggotry and the "new" Sup Forums (which was a bunch of faggots in Guy Fawkes masks).

A stretch mark is a scar. You can help it fade with cocoa butter and losing weight but there will always be a physical scar in the skin.

I agree with all of this.

Sup Forums is the last bastion for true speech and is one of the most important venues for thought output because of that.

Agreed

I like this one. It makes 100% sense and yet the idea bothers me. Well played!

Sharing naked pics of someone you are currently dating (or married to) is basically Cuck Lite.

I don't fuckin like fma brotherhood. Never understood all the hype.

From a purely physical attraction standpoint, 14 year olds are more sexually attractive than 24 year olds.

How is liking traps gay a fact

real communists wouldn't

Girls do like and want nice guys, you're just not a nice guy.

traps are gay

Republicans and Democrats, Conservative Liberal what have you, none have the answers, the fact is is that humanity is largely horrible and needs to be purged, all of those besides the truthfully selfless and good willed, willing to cooperate types which comprise roughly two percent of the population. I would take a planet of dumb, peaceful people over a planet of IQ 140 selfish maniacs anyday.

There's more to it than being nice. Also, you're a faggot

Greece is nothing more than the sad gateway to the Middle East

I 1000% agree with this, even after the "territorialism" phase wears off, sharing nudes of my SO would make me a digital cuck and a genetic failure.

Gays like cock
Traps have cock
Liking traps = liking cock
Liking cock = gay

It isn't that complicated

Google is not a verb

Start a scat thread on Sup Forums or /gif/ once, then get back to me about the free speech bastion.

Sup Forums has shifted from chaotic neutral/good to pure chaotic evil in the last 4or5 years. I'm not entirely convinced the shift wasn't orchestrated.

The entire site has lost all sense of irony.

Sup Forums has legitimately ruined an entire generation of males.

Not all speech deserves a platform.

Not every moronic idea deserves equal credence.

It's pretty much the definition of the word gay. You're sexually attracted to someone that is the same sex as you.

Men have committed most of the atrocities over the millenia. They are the source of the world's conflicts.

That being said, they are designed this way, and have done 99.9% of things of note. It's time for men to put down their weapons and only do good things, male aggression is a poison.

The world would be completely muslim, and thus more peaceful if Christianity never existed

Sup Forums is one of the greatest places to break the barriers of culture shock and take in progressive perspectives from all over the world from the most brilliant minds the interweb has to offer.

>speaking plainly
>not trolling

Good luck convincing anyone that the college isn't for everyone part is fact based.

"Life is an endless series of train-wrecks with only brief, commercial-like breaks of happiness." - Deadpool

Kek, likely trolling but if not kill urself.

I'm gonna rape you

Everyone on Sup Forums should start being nice to each other. We are a dying breed.

You should just do what you want. If you want to live on the beach and surf, just fucking do it. If you want to take cocks in your ass all day, do it. Anyone who disputes and or has a problem with this is stupid.

Liberal here...

1. There are only 2 genders
2. We must fix our own problems before letting refugees in and end up like Sweden
3. SJWs are completely retarded
4. Bernie Sanders has never read an economics textbook
5. Illegal and legal immigration are 2 different things
6. Modern feminism is absolute garbage

What you mean, there are more people here than ever.

Shut up, cunt.

Unpopular opinion: the most hated race in the world should not be niggers or Jews, but the Chinese.

They are unspeakably filthy, disgusting, loud, cheap, and morally devoid. They treat everything around them like shit, completely fuck over the environment, deny simple reality, and even willfully fuck over their own for tiny financial gain.

yeah its definitely pretty cuck behavior to share stuff like that during the relationship or while theres still any romantic feeling. have to be in denial to say otherwise tbh

>unpopular opinions
Ok.

cmon dude all you should need to do is compliment a girl and buy her things and she is OBLIGATED to love you

I live in a liberal town... all these opinions are extremely unpopular

I live in America, they aren't unpopular at all.

Yeah, I like torturing the shit out of people, then killing them. Thanks for your words of encouragement!

Not really.. We get hits. Nobody actually stays any more. I remember just 5 years ago you could be on a particular time of day and go in particular threads and end up talking to the same people for like a week straight. Now its a fuckton of edge lord 15 year olds.

The amount of sexual media that pervades society is disgusting and intoxicating. It dumbs people down. This culture of sex is one of the worst things to ever happen to Western society.

Damn dubs. No, I'm fucking serious; that's why I put this under unpopular opinions. That's my gods' honest truth. I was disgusted when I came to Sup Forums the first month or so, but I have come to understand the nature of what I've seen. Alot of what people present is a visualization of their pain and hatreds of injustice against those they can empathize with. All else aside, it's a place where people can vent openly, thus purifying themselves in a sense. I consider Sup Forums a holy virtual temple. ...and I'm not bullshiting or trolling you. Just giving you my honest, albeit unpopular, opinion.

I should add that the local college's student government has proposed the idea of free tuition for black students and everyone seems to love it... that's just the level we're at

Jews have done nothing wrong.

Oh, well, your college clearly is more people than a country. My bad.

But that game IS fucking fantastic.

isis videos should be illegal to watch, for the same reasons that pizza is illegal to watch.

I thought hardcore Henry was stupid

It was fucking stupid.

We give black people their own bathrooms and water fountains and buses. They bitch. We let them share. They bitch for the latter again.

Post irony is the final frontier

Traps aren't gay.

I have always considered myself straight. When I get off to traps I get off to their femininity. At times I feel like some traps make better girls than actual girls.
>pic related trap

Nobody saw it, who are you talking to that you think it's a popular movie? Are you people assuming your circle of friends is indicative of everyone?

We need to give black people a section of the United States and then never talk to them again.

Is it ironic that I laughed at that notion?

>I have always considered myself straight until I fapped to men
It's not an opinion, it's a fact that you're rubbing your dick to men.

In my area it was very fucking popular. I just thought it was a gimmick movie

>In my area it was very fucking popular
Your area of the cafeteria?

>Doesn't understand gender versus sex

Depends on why you laughed at it

More like the city of Akron retard

>Sup Forums used to be good

They are men, and you're masturbating to them.

>mad that i don't instinctively know he's from ohio
Only someone from Ohio can be this delusional. Do you also call yourself straight while looking for trannies?

1.Abso
2.Fucking
3.Lutely

Why the fuck did you bring that up.

>literacy in ohio