Alright Sup Forums. I been drinking alot. Thinking alot. Figure since yall are into this kinda shit...

Alright Sup Forums. I been drinking alot. Thinking alot. Figure since yall are into this kinda shit.. I'll take questions. I'm outta beer so I got nothing better to do. I was sexually molested three times by older women when I was six, eight , and ten years old by three different women .
Ask me anything.

>I was sexually molested three times by older women when I was six, eight , and ten years old by three different women
jesus christ how big was your dick

>greentext story
>are you still in touch with them
>how did it affect you
>include ages
>why were you such a slut that 3 different woman molested you

^Beat me to it. I was going to ask that.

Were you expecting it to happen again at age 12?

define what you call sexual molestation

why did this make me kek?

why are you so lucky user? they were hot right?

Why can't you spell "a lot" correctly as two words?

>ask me anything
answer no one

average. nothing special . I was just a really cute kid I guess .well, extremely . I don't like saying it cause Iv never really like the attention but yeah.. I stand out.. even to this day. and I'm 28

Please describe what happened, then how it affected you immediately afterwards as well as to this day

finding 3 predatory women is pretty fucking hard to do. I think your mom was pimping you out.

no

two yes, the last one was a 17 year old '' girl next door '' with huge tits. she wasn't very pretty. but very nice.

this thread is balls

I'm from the south . we talk funny down here . case you didn't notice .

Will Sarah go to the prom with me?

answer the questions you faggot cunt

possible. one was a teacher.

honestly its hard to say. Iv always seen myself as normal.. but, I'm not. iv always been attracted to older women. iv always gotten older women. I can get young girls but.. its not much of a challenge . like shoot fish in a barrel.. I'm not sayin I don't like tight young pussy but.. eh, iv always liked my women 10 to 20 years older..

The first one I dont wont talk about.. i was six.. I masturbated to much and I hurt myself.. while looking at my brused dick I was shown how to properly jack off.. the next one was a teacher . I couldn't read in the 3rd grade so she would take me in the library with another student and make us read aloud. she masturbated the whole time and would touch us while she did.. it was kinda cool. we were both like '' fuck yeah '' when we got out of our session to each other but for some reason we just kept it between us

it was closet actually.. in the library .. it was weird set up. there was a table and three chairs but it was clearly a closet and she took us in there because to not let the other children know we couldn't read that well..

when i was ten i played alot outside.. i played football with the kids next door and there was 5 of them.. ages from 5 to 20 something.. the girl was 17.. she would come outside and do her homework on the curb while watching..'' babysitting '' her siblings.. I got a crush on her and stopped playing with her siblings.. i would just sit with her and talk for hours..

You need to find out if this bitch is still teaching and tell the proper authorities

it got to a point where we were knocking on each others door asking if the other would come outside just to sit and talk.. yes even her.. 17 year old girl knocking on her neighbors door asking a 10 year olds parents if i could come outside... my parents thought it was super weird but didn't frown on it.

i really wouldn't call this molestation but.. the age difference was extreme.

i actually thought about it but.. honestly.. i wouldn't know where to begin.. i don't even remember her name. and what was i gonna say? she was a cool teacher? well she wasn't obviously but you know what i mean.

she actually wasn't even a teacher .. she was a teachers aid or teacher in training

anyway, we kissed sometimes and id play with her giant tits when no one was around.. lookin back on it as an adult i could tell she had never been with anyone.. it was kinda sad.. a 17 year old girl '' practicing '' with a 10 year old kid.. but fuck it.. it was awesome for me..

always been curious if i was the only one that had this kinda luck.

kill all jews

trips!
guess ur a lucky sumbitch

i reckon so. i kinda always seen it that way. although many would wanna make me out to be a victim.. iv never felt that way. i think its a double standard