Yesterday I started art school, i am a total loser and just recently turned 18 (Kissless Virgin)

Yesterday I started art school, i am a total loser and just recently turned 18 (Kissless Virgin),
I'm studying Animation and art history
How do i make a good impression on these people?
What do i don once there?

Pic Related
Its me

Start by going into a real major

Don't major in art

Lie!

be nice and don't act like a dick. that's basically how you gain friends either way

What and become a Codemoney like all the other autists
fuck that shit i atleast when to have some fun
There aint no fire bitches in any of the other schools at this uni

The major means nothing my man

>I am a total loser

Confirmed

Well i guess i'm a feminist now guys

hope your parents are rich to support your ass when you realize it wont help you get a job

In one of my courses we have to use tumblr and half the class have this shit or stephen usinverse covering everything

A lot of art majors in my city work at a whole foods store. There's a couple here called "Trader Joe's" they hire all the art majors. Pay is ok, but you won't use your degree at all.

I have a part time gig doing data digitization and entry, boring as all shit but man does it bring in the dollars for such a small amount of work

Don't come across as desperate to make friends and impress everybody. Just relax and be approachable. Don't make lame jokes just for the sake of it.

Are you actually talented? Just work hard and don't stab anyone or fixate on someone else if they happen to be very good and then end up neglecting your own development.

I did a lot of effects animation in my last two years of high-school, also made an RPG so i know sprite animation decently,

When it comes to characters i can do it but i'm a lot slower at making sure the anatomy is correct,

I'll bite.
Storyboard artist and animator here. Went to SCAD.
My advice to you is to not let the wrong kind of people lead your life. Don't fuck around and party, don't waste time getting worked up in social issues you're not experienced enough to have a valuable impact on.
The actual industry after art school is VERY competitive, and you CAN be successful but only if you work hard in school, believe in yourself and get aggressive. Also invest some of your free time in self-teaching. No art school really prepares you for the industry. They just give you the opportunity to develop skills you can market down the road.
If there are social issues or ideals you want to share, keep them and feed them, but keep them close to your chest until a time comes when you're in charge of a studio project. For now take care of yourself and develop your skills.

I mention the stabbing because that happened in high school where one kid stabbed another because he couldn't stand how good the other was. Stabbed in the thigh with a pencil.
Sounds like your school is well equipped. We did nothing but traditional media (drawing, painting, clay sculpture, etc).
I didn't major in art but I was very interested in it and I saw the animation program at Edinboro university in Pennsylvania. They let anyone in first year, but you have to present a portfolio at the end of first year to determine if you are worthy of going on

They will respect you less in your useless degree, don't fall for the feminist gender roles are created by society meme, they still only settle for the uni chads, aka business majors

YouTube charismaoncommand

Don't try to hard to make an impression, change your look. Grow your hair, act like your aloof and apathetic even if your not. Basically act like a slacker, art school people will like that.

doesn't help that you look like you could be 30

This advice is terrible. You gotta have a good time man.

Looks interesting, will keep it in my bookmarks

It's up to you user. In my experience if you want a job in your field after college, you have to take things somewhat seriously. I'm not saying lock yourself up with books, but everyone who made having a good time their biggest priority does not have an art-related job now. Actually most of them sell drugs or became camwhores. Your choice.

Lol, I'm not OP i just think your advice is bad. People don't go to art school to get a job, they go to party and to fuck hipster chicks. Its also a great way for anxious artsy types to not worry aboutthe future for a few years. No one's gotten a job from going to art school.

If you want people to like you clearly you need to stop being yourself. That hasn't worked so far.
It wont make you happy at all, but hey, you're not happy now either

Well that changes the entire perspective. If OP wants to fuck chicks and waste time don't go to college at all would be my advice then. Go live in a college town and make money doing whatever. I assumed he wanted an art career ultimately.
It's also true that art school does very little to help you get an art career but it happens to people to work for it.

Yeah OP is an idiot. I was gonna study media in college but then i realised what a waste of time and money it would have been. I was dumb when i was 18 but i had the common sense not to get into debt for no reason.

Agreed. OP should have told us exactly what he wants out of the college experience. I did the serious thing and it worked out but most people don't and end up in terrible debt like you said.