What should I watch with this?

What should I watch with this?

a movie you like and would enjoy to watch while eating a large breakfast

>Bulking
>In July

the thing. you like amorphous, gooey blobs, clearly, and it stars someone who is literally a poster boy for diabeetus.

>large
YUROPOOR

Wow rude

A workout video.

Your blood pressure and cholesterol

a stent

how the flying fuck do people eat so much...all I could eat Is that sandwich and half of that popcorn box and be full

>meat touching the cookies
Worse than cutting meat and vegetables with the same knife.

where would you even buy that

It's popcorn chicken

>that sandwich
only in yurpoor

that's blood sausage not cookies

>cookies

Isn't it blood pudding not cookies

>bread sandwich

it's a breadsandwich

>fucking fog breathers
Who eats beans for breakfast?

By the time you take that home the hash browns, bread, popcorn tomato and bacon will all be at a temperature so cool that eating them will be closer to unappealing than nice

Based on the white pudding, I'm going to say Ireland or possibly Scotland

Fucking euro man

where can I get this senpai

Why the fuck would you even have biscuits with all that suff

Britghanistan

Literally the only breakfast food in that picture is the toast. Disgusting.

Because that kind of breakfast is common in a country where most of the natives are dumb overweight fucks.

I want to know what they put in the popcorn boxes

You must be superfat or bulking like mad

Where are you from OP? Where is this breakfast happening?

Never had blood sausages. Are they good?

jesus fucking christ, I could probably watch the entire LotR extended trilogy with that shit

>chips for breakfast

Glasgow.

where are the hamburgers

It's Scotland. Ireland don't do munchy boxes.

no it's a meme. literally tasteless and has no nutrients but it's blood so you get "cultured"

FUCK NOW I HATE MY BODY

Yeah, shit is good occasionally. I prefer black(ed). We call it pudding.

Where's the buckfast and rollup?

Yo recently moved to Glasgow myself and that shit looks choice, where would you even buy a breakfast box. Do normal chip shops sell em or something?

Is that fucking popcorn

its 3.39pm in Scotland. its not breakfast.

American friend of mine came to visit here a few weeks ago and absolutely loved the black pudding.

You've been buying shite black pudding that isn't properly seasoned with onions and herbs and stuff then

>Chips in a fry up

Depends if you were up all night getting fucked on Buckie or not

watch Braveheart for the 1000th time you fat Scottish fuck

Eat a regulat breakfast, then shit in a box, and sell it to starving bongistani refugees.

God you're fucking stupid, but you type like an American so it's not surprising.

Dunno about Yelp. From small town shithole Sweden so trying to navigate a fucking city like Glasgow ain't second nature

>Scotland will never progress beyond being alchie heroin junkie welfare leeches in your lifetime

You'd be better searching for munchy box

your calories wahey!

You Glaswegians really take the biscuit when it comes to the fry.

Eh, yes we do. Although, that's a "breakfast box" apparently. Which I have never seen before. A munchy-box is a chinese takeaway thing here. Recent phenomenon too.

Can we talk fry here? Scottish fry, Ulster fry, English fry, Irish fry. What's the difference?

>white people """""""""""""""""""""""food""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

had that shit before friend, fucked my organs up for like three days, was just shitting and sleeping that weekend

Americans also love twinkies and american processed cheese.

Civilised people consume vegetables as part of breakfast. Now back to your tendies, you amorphous blob of shit.

>cookies
Are all Americans retarded?

how much did this gut buster cost you? or are you so poor that you made it yourself and eat out of cardboard boxes?

From what I know, the real difference between and English fry up and a Scottish fry-up is that a Scottish one has haggis and a potato scone.
Don't know whats in an Ulster fry up though, never heard of it.

BEHOLD

Your weight, probably

Not haggis man, it's a Lorne sausage

Sounds like you had the proper experience

>potato scone

Similar to a potato farl?

A bomb went off in Glasgow town centre and caused 10p of damage

Forgot about the lorne

But usually there's a bit haggis in the mix too.

God your shitposting is boring.

Keep crying, turdworlder.

But there is a munchybox poster from Ireland who posts what he bought twice a week on Sup Forums. He gets breakfasts, chinkies and paki munchyboxes.

I fear for his health.

Where's his flag?

Apparently yes.

They hated munchy boxes though. But the donner meat went that horrible cold way.

He hasn't been buying any black pudding, he is just shitposting as is the norm for Americans.

I guarantee he hasn't tasted or even seen black pudding before.

Your life circling the drain.

>onion rings from the chinky

wtf Ireland

I'm also disappointed by the lack of chicken wings in chilli and salt. That's always the best starter/side-order from the chinese here in the UK

>cookies
i bet you think it's hot glue too

fucking lol at americans

>chicken wings in chilli and salt

That's almost a spice bag here.

From what I can tell there's some minor variations between munchyboxes from different takeaways. I think the good old fashioned chipper should develop something to compete. Chips from a chinese are always just frozen bullshit, and based on this alone a superior gut buster could be designed.

That poor quality meat. Also Lorne sausage is just needless tasteless meat. Just have a normal flavoured sausage

whats the US equivlant to a muchy box?

Is that like for ten or so people?

What are those red looking cookies between the dark cookies and the fries/hotdogs, under the word "breakfast"?

A chinky box seems like a terrible idea desu.

America was a mistake.

A Jack in the Box Munchies meal I think.

>Beans
>Vegetable

Underrated

nicetry/bait

>stating facts
>crying

I love it when bonglanders claim that americans are dumb and obese.

They're one of your five a day so they count.

must be a west coast or south thing cause i've never even seen jack in the box before

You clappyfats can't go one thread without obsessing over us. It's cute.

A garbage bag

shut up you poof

Looks similar actually - proper nice crispy deep fried chicken wings with salty, peppery skin and a load of diced fried onion (or spring onion), chilli etc. mixed in

Just never seen it bundled in with chips like you have there

How can one person contain so much pleb?

>doesn't know
>must be a troll

Yes, all Americans are retarded.