Milo did nothing wrong

Milo did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/07/german-police-quash-breitbart-story-of-mob-setting-fire-to-dortmund-church
theguardian.com/books/2017/feb/21/milo-yiannopoulos-book-deal-cancelled-outrage-child-abuse-comments
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/22/rightwing-lone-wolves-islamist-extremists-report-thinktank-rusi
nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html
thinkprogress.org/you-are-more-than-7-times-as-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extremist-than-by-muslim-terrorists-417f3c3461db#.2ai7yoocu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a fucking pedo

>Implying thats wrong

Wtf I love milo now

Libcucks are losing their shit over him what did he do?

Seems republitards are losing their shit this time.

He advocted for older men should be able to fuck 13 year olds add to that, that he is an alt-right edgelord and cucks lost thier shit

>defending pedophiles...
>calling others cucks

right. ok.

He spoke about a relationship he had with a older guy when he was younger and all the libtard media are twisting, your standard fake news affair.

a Conservative PAC (Reagan Battalion) found tons of footage of milo defending pedophiles.

>book deal gone
>fired from breitbart
>disinvited from CPAC
>Trump called him a "pervert"
>Bannon called him "disgusting"

So yeah. Not so much 'fake news'.

That fag's done

>mfw trumpanzees are now literally defending pedophiles and pedophilia
>that's how low they've sunk

They're going after Bannon next, he's got tons of footage where he's calling Jews "kikes".

THIS is going to be fun.

Just a heads up, we'll be releasing this in about 2 weeks.

He said "in some situations these boys are old enough to give consent" referring to men younger than 18.

That's it.

I don't agree with him on this point, but I understand his point.

Not to mention he grew up in a place where age if consent is 16 which is mind-boggling low for a lot of Americans.

Idc. I think he is a smart guy on a lot of topics.

pederast.

He had a relationship with a 29 year old when He was 17...
That makes him a pedo?

>Fake
Hardly. If you listen to the podcast he continually defended older gay men taking interest in men (even himself) as young at 14. He is a victim of trauma and doesn't even realise it, because me was molested.

yes and islam is the religion of peace :')

also Milo is bassicaly muhammed at this point.

Milo is such a fucking pussy, can't even defend what he says and plays the victim card. He's a hypocrite and is trying to play the special snowflake. He's turned his fan base into SJW's over him now too lol

Ah, that old adage. Same one as the whole 'internalised misogyny' one. If the gays/women/whatevers don't agree with us, they must be damaged, and we need to re-educate them to make them better again.

Good stuff.

You fags can shill all you want.

Milo's done.

If you have an issue Milo's pederasty, please contact CPAC, Breitbart, The Reagan Battalion, or Simon and Schuster.

Thank you. And stop whining

Literally how are these fags any different from liberal SJW's? Can someone answer?

BINGO

ITT: whiney snowflake sjw's.

> Conservatives are literally condoning pedophilia now.
Wasnt molesting women enough you mentally ill fucks?

> :')
reddit.com
This might be more suited to your taste

You say it like pedophillia is a bad thing

Pedophilia =/= pederastia

His career of being an anti feminist shit head is pretty much done

>Paedophilia is wrong

Fed up of PC Libcucks saying this shit, there's nothing wrong with MBL, it's absolutely healthy.

Milo is a useless provocateur with nothing worthwhile to contribute to any discussion.

That being said, I do not agree with the reaction he has received following his comments on sexual relations between younger and older males. I actually think he's right about that, and I respect how he views his own relationship with father Whats-his-name in his youth as something positive.

What disqualifies Milo from meriting any attention is rather that he's a raging islamophobe and editor of Breitbart (a publication that described Richard Spencer as an "intellectual", and that routinely writes false anti-Islam propaganda).
>theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/07/german-police-quash-breitbart-story-of-mob-setting-fire-to-dortmund-church

>having a sexual relationship with a child is bad
>'progressives'

his visa's being revoked, the UK will get to live with the pedophile soon enough.

no more pretending to be an American, living in NY and LA, and sucking trump's balls.

>Implying being a Islamophobe is bad

how interesting

The GOP's become the pro-Russia party,

and now the pro-NAMBLA party.

Ironic :/

Of course it is.

I've seen a bunch of Milo threads today.
Did something happen? Did he die?

I don't fucking get this alt-right movement thing and the inability of it's drones to understand and respect the very concept of human decency. Screaming "TRANNIES ARE FAGS" or "LIBCUCK MOTHERFUCKER" is doing nobody any god damn favors. The whole movement gives actual conservatism a seriously bad name and the sooner this horseshit fad ends the better.

PS: They directly helped a fucking meme get elected and he's barely been in the job a month and shit's already fucked and is only going to get worse. Well done, dickwads.

theguardian.com/books/2017/feb/21/milo-yiannopoulos-book-deal-cancelled-outrage-child-abuse-comments

samefag is fagging it up

Good goyim

A conservative PAC got some footage of him apparently giving pedophilia the all-clear and now everything's fucked for him.

>all those pedo-defenders

I bet if you'd remove him from the comments and attribute them to some refugee, you'd demand immediate castration and talk about the downfall of the Occident.

You disgust me.

Have you seen his hair?

I wonder if Milo's fucked a 13 yo recently.

Milo can bounce back super hard if he outs his "assaulter".

Is it possible for news agencies to have people do or say things to create news stories and then have social engineers in the feedback section of the news story comment a certain way to sway popular opinion and if so who are these strategists that think these thing out and who do they work for besides the news agencies is it a bunch of different entities or are they interrelated

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/22/rightwing-lone-wolves-islamist-extremists-report-thinktank-rusi

nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/tally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html

thinkprogress.org/you-are-more-than-7-times-as-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extremist-than-by-muslim-terrorists-417f3c3461db#.2ai7yoocu

Its only bad if anyone else does it goy

Combine all those and it won't be half of what Amerilards did

English please.

all fags are closet pedos

He's a troll.

Sup Forums is a board for trolls.

Somewhere there are Sup Forumstards waiting in line to suck his dick.

all old fags are not the new young ones

no he didnt.go watch his latest video or better yet go watch the actual videos uncut. because they are edited to all hell

if you actually watched the podcast and not the edited versions you wouldve seen it was different.he specifically said "i think the age of consent is about right where it is currently"

>Taking an editor for Breitbart seriously

He works for fucking Breitbart... Then again, Sup Forums loves them.

Hay old fag here where is the end of the line

Shareblue detected. how much are they paying you? how has CTR not run out of money yet? get over it hillary lost

hahaha!

you sure showed me!

faggot.

they will fall.

and we will cheer their fall. they are our enemy.
the enemy of decency, and all that is good.

we will rise again in 2018. do not lose heart, friend.

our time is nigh.

because he was 17 and had a relation ship with a 29 year old?

stop reading fake new libtard

How the in the hell is a conservative/right winger, whatever you call yourself, defending a gay, out of wedlock statutory rape? With a priest no less.

What in the fuck? Has the whole world GONE CRAZY?

conservatives are by definition mentally ill. Look at ISIS the conservative paradise.

>uncut
i hear that's how milo prefers his little boys

So who's this Milo guy?

So you equate someone saying a non-sexual relationship between a 13 year old and an older man as beneficial to the 13 year old, with some migrant invading someone else's country only to rape women and children?

If you really believe those two things are the same, you are a sick individual.

funded and welcomed by liberals, liberalism is a mental illness, you guys and your fucking projection every time you racist intolerant ducks

hes trump supporter so the Democrat media cartel has a hit out on him

Aside from being the most annoying cunt in the universe?

except being a dipshit who believes in sky wizards and autocracy when it's convenient for him and only looks reasonable when compared to the craziest sjw's. congratulations conservatives you've officially admitted you don't know or care what's true

Liberals fund conservatism?

He talked about sucking in front of a bunch of so called Republicans, and they agreed with him? How the fuck is that not liberal?

Its fun to watch him destroy retarded feminist

Lol he was publicly defending his "assaulter" saying that taking in a homeless gay kid and havibg sex with him isnt taking advantage. I dont think changing his stance would help anything at this point.

Why do so many conservatives turn out to be pedophiles?

Does being a pedophile make you conservative or does being conservative make you a pedophile?

That's not hard to do. Nor something to be proud of. Like you said, they're retarded.

So, shota thread?

He actually said 14 the first time. so yeah

Lel what fags

He's the Anita Sarkeesian of white males

99% of Sup Forums is as well

Neither did Hitler

Silly Milo. You have to be a woman or convert to islam first before diddling kids.

I understan a pedo taking a stance of less govt interference.

He endorsed furries

DEGENERATEDEGENERATEDEGENERATE

Lots of trolling in here, but the Republicans have always been the party of kid fuckers. Conservatives aren't disagreeing with Milo, they're punishing him for saying it in public.

There is literally nothing wrong with pederasty.

he is a fucking pedophile, and was advocating on behalf of other pedophiles saying that a 13 year old boy with a man was somehow okay.

he's a piece of shit, and is clearly mentally ill just like most other cuckservatives.

fucking this. 90% of pedos somehow always seem to identify as conservatives.

>he said after defending an older man sexually abusing a teenage boy.

They've already hit puberty by the time they become 13, so technically it's not pedophilia.

Look it up, ameritard.

Shut the fuck up Pedo

Evil, fucked up people always think that the actions of human beings must be bound by strong, authoritarian morality. I mean, look at what THEY would do if there were no consequences. They think humans can never be more than animals because THEY can never be anything more than slaves to their baser natures.

Smart, wise, good people, on the other hand, always believe in democracy and progress.

That doesn't matter. They have to be 18 according to the LAW. Quit trying to justify your illness as somehow being normal. It's not!

Test

It's time to outlaw the Republican party. They're a danger to every aspect of society.

Best post

You failed the test

he's a faggot kike niggerlover. that's three good reason for him to dangle at the end of a rope

Just because it's the LAW in your fucking country doesn't mean it has any right to be a LAW.

Hell, most western countries have a age of consent below 18 these days.

Again, look it up rednecks.

they've managed to do this themselves. they elected trump, which is the best thing ever that could have happened to the democrat party. he is utterly destroying things, and everyone will see this within another 8 months or so. as a result, the midterms will begin a new tide of democrats getting into power. the house and the senate will go democrat, and trump will be impeached. we will have to deal with pence for 2 years, but he'll be okay because of the fear of what just happened to his boss. in 2020 democrats will control everything once again, and will remain in power for many years to come since the GOP has basically fucked itself by supporting trump.