youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HTQp8Flvc
youtube.com/watch?v=OVjm9kK57-s
youtube.com/watch?v=iMNhiRw2mwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP-PxkvbHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk
youtu.be/IMTvT2a_BwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HTQp8Flvc

Never heard this but does Give Me My Flowers count? If so, I enjoyed that one way more than DAMN.

blu likes damn tho
both are good albums
below the heavens better prolly but what a dumb thread log off

it's about exposing less known albums fag, don't be mad because that's what a board is about

>less known albums
>below the heavens
boi i swear the fucking newbies are killin me

how could you have heard give me my flowers and not below the heavens?

desu met quite a few people who have heard only flowers
Sup Forums isn't a super good sample size

less known than goddamn Kendrick which has 100 threads in rotation at any given moment, there's so many people in this thread who have surface value knowledge of Rap

besides it's just the first example, i expect more obscure shit to pop up, sheesh i forgot the contrarian nature of this board is like pulling teeth when engaging people

it's not Sup Forums it's just that it's his biggest album and regarded as a classic. The whole reason give me my flowers was hyped because everyone wanted them to make another album. Exile is so underrated.

*board

>actively talking shit on the popular new album on Sup Forums this month for no reason other than popularity
>calls me contrarian
okay my man my first post literally agreed with you go to bed
yeah i feel you i def woulda thought it was the more widespread album but i can think of at least three people i know irl who have only heard flowers
maybe it's my age bracket caught the hype for that album more than the original below the heavens hype but who knows
and yeah dude exile is amazing. found this collab he did with slum village recently at a local record shop would recommend

im not talking shit, im trying to expose less known albums that people think is better than DAMN

i call you contrarian for trying to shut down a thread that wants to expose less known albums to get the discussion about Rap here going besides talking about DAMN all the time

seriously the fuck does both albums being good have to do with this thread? butthurt ass nigga.

DAMN. isn't even that jazzy, though.

I am one of those surface knowledge people. Thank you for this thread

no prob man, peep Fashawn's Boy Meets World too

I'm a baby newfag and hadn't heard of this before, it's really good, thanks senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMNhiRw2mwM

DAMN is a good album, and not everything has to be a pissing contest, and what said.

here's a great jazzy rap album though so this isn't just complaining.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP-PxkvbHBA

yeah DAMN isn't uber-jazzy but its jazzy and soulful enough which people associate with Kendrick in terms of his production

the title was meant to be incendiary to grab people's attention but yeah it doesn't have to be a pissing contest

youtube.com/watch?v=YFbLRZCExBk

>Jazzy
>Not jazz rap itself
Try harder

youtu.be/IMTvT2a_BwU

Yeah but Kendrick's stuff is not Jazz Rap. Besides, that's an acquired taste frankly. Might as well just do more accessible stuff like Blu or Fashawn for this entry level board, this board's taste in Rap is so entry level it's crazy, I had deeper recs when I was a regular in Yahoo Answers several years back.

>It's about exposing less known albums

Why the fuck would you make it all about DAMN. then? Just make a tread titled "ITT: We post unrecognized hip hop albums" or some shit. There is no reason to drag Kendrick Lamar into this other than baiting and giving people the opportunity to shit post.

--->