So Sup Forums i had a cold and bought some cough syrup and well i think i drank to much i feel woozy and it feels weird...

So Sup Forums i had a cold and bought some cough syrup and well i think i drank to much i feel woozy and it feels weird to stand am i gonna die?

what were the ingredients

you're fine user, I don't give a fuck if you die or not, but you probably won't

acesulfame potassium alcohol benzoic acid citric disodium i also had some off brand niquill last night

all i know is im high as shit and have to go to school in less than an hour

Just eat and stop being a little bitch

fite me irl nigger ya know what ill drink more

I'll kill you motherfucker, and like I said, I don't give a fuck if you die

do it faggot

Do yourself a favor and down a bottle of pic related instead next time you have a cough. Enjoy entering the fourth plane of consciousness.

ok i will?

Delsym is shit man tastes terrible feels weird but it was otherworldly to combine 450 mg dxm polistirex with 300 ug cid

don't be an ass, help your community, just buy weed or meth from your local drug dealer

Drink a lot of warm milk and raw eggs (if you can stomach it), it reverses the effects of the alcohol in cough syrup.

im not drunk i know what drunk is and im not it

You'd really appreciate how good Delsym tastes if you've ever tried to chug a bottle of Hbr syrup.

>Delsym is shit
Try mixing it with hbr gel caps next time.

There's a particular drug in cough syrup called dextropromorphane, it's hallucinatory in large doses, which means you hhad a little fun in terms of dosage.
Don't worry about it, there's really not much to risk at this point. That said, i'm pretty sure you shouldn't go to school, back in 2009 there were quite a few schools were kids got off using cough syrup so the counselors and teachers will likely know what you're on.

Best thing you can do is just stay at home and ride the dragon

kkk

It's Dextromethorphan. And kids have been abusing it since the 80s/90s, what makes 2009 so special?

can you guys just call it dmx

dxm*

yeah just call it that instead of Dextromethorphan shits too formal

but yeah whats so different about 2009 as to 80s and 90s

Who cares what we call it? Just go get high nigga

already done that part nigga