Hello Sup Forums. I would like to have a serious talk about the word "faggot"...

Hello Sup Forums. I would like to have a serious talk about the word "faggot". Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight no immunity doggos or images of any kind can have you. You must reply or your mother will die. If she is dead she will come back to life and eat your soul

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fug

Over the next few comments the realization will come that most here are faggots so they're allowed to use the word faggot

Faggot

sly piece of shit caught me off guard

>this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality

i'm bisexual, and i hate faggot like you.

Nothing hold me in the depth of inequality, because i don't act like a weirdo

Read all of it you stupid bastards

We don't listen to you, faggot.

Fuck off and get a life, faggot.

I actually am a homosexual, so faggot.

██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

Maybe if you weren't such a faggot you would know that most people don't give a fuck if you're gay or not. The word has been adapted to be used differently and so it's used very often.

You obviously never watched south park

Fuck you faggot

Fuck off faggot ;^)

Go read the whole thing you stupid fucks.

OP must be a Beta-Faggot without a fingerbox

The last part should have been green text I guess.

Fuck off faggot

Faggot

anyone here has the pic about "Sup Forums evil plan to turn people gay", don't know if you know what I am talking about ?

Why doesn't op just go argue with Milo

What a bundle of sticks you are.

I myself am bisexual but i say the word faggot all the time. I even say to my friends that they can call me faggot if they want. Because it does not matter. Its just a word.

>it really sucks when your words get in the way of reply to...

stopped there. Kys faggot

Faggot

FAGGOTS You guys are nothing but bunch fucktards with serius family issues or sexualy abused retards who have hormonel issues that should have been treated clinically and become faggots

I'm bisexual, if black people can use nigger, than I have every right to use faggot.

this thread

fusili

Shut up you fagget
In the old days we used hang them ass fuckers like you

And you dog , scoiety is not obligated to make you feel safe,the thing called governent and LAW that you peasents dont know shit about is responsible to promote you safety and equal ground of oppurtunity of things to you fuck you and every autistic retarded LGBT the lowest tier of society

ADD faggots not reading the whole thing.

you really need help

>nothing but bunch fucktards
>serius
>sexualy
>hormonel
>should have been treated clinically and become faggots

Let's talk about those brain issues you have, instead. Can't wait for you to respond. Prove what an uneducated retard you are. : ^ )

Im not a faggot and i hate you faggots so fuck you faggots

>In the old days

I didn't know southerners have internet. Real funny that you guys talk about hanging ass fuckers considering you're all rampant closet homosexuals down there. L U L

conclusion, he's a faggot...

Actual faggot here.
OP is a faggot.

SHHİİİEET cant get any cause of obamacare but you can send me money

Miss me with that gay shit faggot

Dont know if this is a bait but i dont care.
Did u rlly think anyone here gives a stupid shit about lgbt? Let me tell u, no, what a retard post.

Sheeeeeeeet

so post your personal details here bigmauth

i am a litle faggot myself and this story gave me canser

Tits or gtfo faggot

ur a faggot, kys

FAAHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!....

look at this schmuck *society needs to make me feel safe*

hahahahahahhahah

in 10 years fag and gay went from being common everyday words to being equivalent to nigger

Listen here, faggot. This is some weak ass b8. No one gives a fuck what the lgbtqpolfidh thinks. Your time is over. Stop shitting on the constitution because of your feefees.

This faggot needs to watch that new content cop from edoobbbz

As a transbranch stickkin, my partners and I take offense to your slanderous misinterpretation of our name. I've already contacted the ACLU. This type of blatant intolerance cannot stand!

Nigger

People on Sup Forums use the word faggot ironically, which is really a shame. It's losing all its power to brutalize degenerates.

Hating faggots knows no borders.

This tbh. The word faggot slips off me like hot butter these days. Heard it so much it might as well be on par with bitch.

STFU Faggot

Fuck you faggot.

kys faggot

FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT

Make Gay Criminal Again !

fuck the fags fuck lgbt fuck

agreed buddy

i don't want my mom to die. faggot.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

I CAN HATE WHO I WANT IT'S A FREE WORLD STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN AND CAN'T DO YOU GIANT FAGGOT.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS. OBVIOUSLY NOT THE FAGGOT PLUGGING YOUR GAPING CORNHOLE

Hey faggot, you should try killing yourself.

Hang the fags

there is no lgbt movement. only mental illness

just kill all the faggots. the world would be better off..
youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA

Well, since you're part of the LGBT community then it would presumed you're not religious...
If you're not religious then chances are you believe entirely in evolution/natural selection...
If you believe in that then it would mean you should believe/adhere to the standard of "Survival of the Fittest"...
By those standards, if words... a single word can hold you back or hinder anything you aim to do then you are simply not fit to survive...
So shut up and toughen up, or go curl up and die ...faggot.

I'm gay and I don't get offended by the word "Faggot". Not everybody has daddy issues, you know.

People whom,seriously belive and denie a scientifically proven facts about gender call it a social construct OR social jsutice and other ill faggots should be institutionalized and send to clinic help and should be NEVER ALLOWED IN THE GOVERNANCE OF A STATE

the concept of everything being a social construction, is itself an social construction. it's a war against reality

>Serious talk
>Fag
>Gets told to fuck off

Noice

I'm sure you meant (re)educate instead of (re)iterate. You just couldn't make your fingers type it out on account of your faggotry.

No, he clearly meant (re)iterate.

OP confirmed for Harley Rider.

These people are class A fucknuts these people suffer fromm serius illneses not like depression and shit or just simple they are schzoid or something these people dont have never had an accurate perceprtion of reality these people, whatever the problemetic backgrounds they coming from by trying to dont fall under these they are in a way that is called projection of personal insight of their problematic shits and think that if they prject and behave and show the same troubleness that once they have been in it they think they would be warned and pushed to changed and be healed these people are ill and they need heavy treatment they are not normal you can fuck guys women no body cares but faggots and other sjw retards are people who also want to get leverage by playing victim and make excuses by their lack of potential to do things and blame others for their unhappy and unsuccessful lives FUCKING PATHETIC PIECES OF SHITS

>Gary doesn't
>and so do I
Learn to English.

this kinda explains how these people are and how they bring their problematic shit to the world and effect others