Which country has the best plugs b

Which country has the best plugs b

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS/NZS_3112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these

This one is the gold standard for car charging.

Murican here, our plugs are pieces of shit.

UK sparkfag here, uk is better because we have earthed sockets, everything works better with an earth and is safer. 240v ftw, fuck your faggy 110v systems.

EU master race plug

these

Well that's pretty much his it isn't it.
Fuck euro
Fuck usa
Fuck 3rd world
UK wins

murica obviously. a shock from ours will just wake you up, a shock from a UK plug will stop your heart

Oh myblife
This is joke my merricun friend?

Plug thread?

Because Euro plugs don't have earth sockets ? Do you hear how much of a brit moron you sound like ?

Amerifat here, our plugs are Africa teir.
Also UK's plugs are landmines for your fucking feet so I'd rather have nigger plugs.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 7

Neutral is a redundant earth socket. Most US plugs have both.

Wouldn't want to put your plugs and cords away would you? that is too logical

I only would if we could replace them with better tier plugs,I mean not all of ours are bad.
It just depends how you treat them, and plus it's unnecessary to spend extra money on something as small as that. But sometimes they bend if you hit them in a certain spot inside the outlet, which fucking ruins the whole appliance itself.

/thread

canadian here
im mad that america roped us into their shitty 120v meme

>/thread

Italian plug master race, 220V, ground and neutral fitted into a small plug. Two italian sockets have approximately the same width as the french/british/german sockets'.

The rest of Europe uses the Shucko plug. That's the best.

why the fuck it has 5 pins ?

Its ok your 575v three phase is very unique you retarded cunts

Neutral is a wha for wha?

All 3 pins serve a unique purpose and need to be differentiated

Also, this. Italian masterrace here.

One is an optical pin for audio

My nigga.
+1 internet to you

Agreed. I'm from Australia and am in Russia right now. Although my plugs don't match, these EU circle plugs are fucking great. Doesn't matter what way, upside or not, it always fits. Good shit.

Those are even fucking worst than ours, they're extremely thin and it only takes a small bump to fuck the whole plug up in general.

Btw, Americunt here.

damn that looks good. lots of eu plugs are way too bulky

Nice try. Almost fooled us but we know what a fork looks like you faggot

Nothing to stop you inserting it upside down.

plugfail.exe

Exe file doesnt load. Post again?

i'm sure you are a troll, but it doesn't matter which way you plug it, it just works. Faggot.

In italy you can put it in any hole, doesn't matter. I am not electrician so don't ask me about the plugs

I didn't say they didn't you dick
Fuck euro because of their shitty design
Dick

>no ground
>good

Double dick. The rage is very real in plug debate twenty 17

Sent from my Nokia 3310

I know bro, I'm Italian I know how it works.

We're talking about making sex with men right?

American
Arnt the width of conductors in your plugs like 2mm wide?
If you fell on one while it is plugged in
YOUR house catches fire.
LOL

Temporary wire peasants

You gotta directly hardwire all your shit together

What if I trip over one at my friends house? THEIR house catches fire

Of course.

>what is alternating current

Likely true
But if I was you
I would rewire my house
Plugs box everything haha

It always amuses me how ignorant of electricity most people are even though they are so full of thier opinion.

Crossing phase and neutral might let your appliance work but it also creates a death trap. Any plug / socket that does not present sorted conductors to the load is automatically inferior. This includes most european systems and the old USA 2 pin. At least america largely corrected the fault with an asymmetrical earth pin in their 3 wire system.

Euros are just retarded.

>what is safety?

Do.you actually know how alternating current works?

>t. burger

Absolutely pathetic, why don't you KYS?

Have a random file guys
Also bow.

>Eurofag confirmed

Because im paid to understand electricity and you just do your clueless neckbeard smartass shit for free?

Dubs of sweet American truth. Fuck all you other idiots.

Oh, I'm sure you do. That is why the whole Europe, who has better engineers than burgers can dream of, decided to do a different plug from burgers. Stay inferior, burger.

Oh come on m8
How easy is it to break a euro plug when it's plugged it?

this. kaltgerÃĪtekabel rules.

Nearly impossible with the ones with ground

So much this, schuko is just nice

>better engineers

Perhaps european universities should have engineers cross phase and neutral on a toaster and try and free stuck toast with a butter knife.

I suggest in 1st year to weed out the numbers early.

Remain clueless eurotard.

Ps. Im not american, but kudos to them for admitting the problem and correcting it. Eurotards are too full of themselves to even admit it.

I guess you will die soon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS/NZS_3112

Best.

I am German. Of course ours is best.

Actually British have fuse inside the plug and switches on socket itself. British win.

UK: Individually fused. Long pin on the top is required to be in the wall before the bottom two open up, no sticking shit in the wall and dying. Earth wire has extra slack inside the plug so that it's the last to be disconnected in the case of the cable being pulled out.

y you think so?

Funnily enough, this is actually truth. Simple, cheap to manufacture, allows for a safe 2 pin system for double insulated appliances.

There is a reason the Chinese chose this when they finally caught up and had the choice of the whole planets systems to copy.

Have a good jihad brother

Fused 3 pin plug on a double insulated clock radio drawing 20 mA? The plug costs more than the radio.

Not win.

its charging a fucking car bro

>no neutral
no

Hmm
But no earth?
What happens if you putin upside down?

filthy, filthy italians
>put it in any hole

nothing. it works no matter how you put it in

Probally 3 phase with a nutural and sense wire

Hey man hey
Americans don't give a shit about progress within domestic power supply
Hence shit plugs
And no earth
Not to mention the last time America rewired was when tesla did it..
And he was a euro
The euro that built that shitty fucking country..

>solid steel
thats brass

we use 110v because it doesnt' make sense to run at 240 for fucking anything but major appliances. and literally everything we have that is necessary for ground/earth is grounded.

hows the 50hz hum treating you? or are all you cords choked with giant knots to compensate for your ridiculous standards?

You run on 110 v because you have no money
Mmmm sweet 240

Americans have a great (cost effective) 3 pin plug. They only need to transfer 10 amps remember. You can do that with an alligator clip or just a simple wire twist.

Their problem comes with 2 pin plugtops for double insulated appliances that dont require grounding... although to be fair most of those are small things that arent particularly dangerous with crossed polarity.

Still if they were starting afresh with best practice technology they would design an asymmetrical plugtop.

...like the australian one.

I think an entire board should be created for discussion of the superior power outlet. Sup Forums.org/pwr/

The shape of the euro and the Australian are bad.
They stick out of the wall
That is not the direction you want to go in.
The UK socket and plug are the best for too many reasons.

>They stick out of the wall

are you literally retarded?

>50Hz hum
Literally never encountered this

>no neutral
It's in the picture you fuck

Australians have 90 degree plugtops m8.

And they only cost a few cents, unlike the uk one that often costs more than the product its connecting. 3 pin fused plugtop on an electric toothbrush charger? That is a joke.

Oh
Post pic if you can?

Fwiw. The UK only had to fuse its plugtops to correct another of its great wlectrical fuckups - ring mains. Every idiot DIY weekend warrior with delusions of grandeur was adding sockets like they were experts and breaking the ring... leaving 2.5mm open ended rings protecred by a 32 amp breaker. Shit was going to burn so they mandated a fused socket. And doubled the price of every $10 chinese appliance

try not being a prick all the time

Half voltage means double the current. We commonly have a 16A fuse on a 240v system.
So your household maximum is 10A? How do you power your electronics? Multiple plugs?

I know they are not americans because they not fat

New Zealand here, can confirm superior plugs

120v*10A=1200w maximum
Good luck powering your ridiculously large tv's in the kitchen

America has the best hair plugs.

Look at our president. He was bald 10 years ago.

Even if you did hear it, you wouldn't notice it now as you likely would have heard it most of your life. And when it's removed, you would hear a ringing in your ear likewise to having a fan on for a long time then turning it off.

Not saying the buzz happens, just theorizing.

This thread is fucking great!