Hey /b I just fucked up a really big relationship and now she doesn't want to talk to me anymore...

Hey /b I just fucked up a really big relationship and now she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I feel like a fucking loser. Could you guys send some dank memes to cheer me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StKcwfw7kVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the same boat as you. Realise that nothing lasts forever, and we both know hearts can change. Don't think about getting back together. She'll have your balls in a vice for the rest of your life.

Work on your own goals and career. Chicks will come. Despite feminism, they all still want a strong man who knows what he wants and guides them along.

>jk your a pussy bitch op

Op called for memes and got this cuck

OP here. We were dating for quite some time and she was busy on valentine's day this year so we had an impromptu one on Sunday. I thought she was in the mood so I went for it and started touching her. She pushed me away and cried for like an hour. I sent her home afterwards and kept apologizing and she said that she was fine. She's ignoring my texts now and only replying me one word answers. I'm not sure if I should ask her if she wants to end it so at lease we could get some closure. Really hope I don't sound like a betafag I'm just not at my game atm

Dont worry , give her some time
In a few week she will be back sucking you dick and both of you will continue doing unimportant relationship things

Or nothing will better and you get chronic depressed , start taking drugs , harming yourself because she sends you cids where she rides BBCs and you finally manage to jump infront of a train
Both equally funny at its own

Please, just let her be. This is overly dramatic shit for no reason. You have to outwait and outsmart women. Don't let her sense fear, anxiety, or regret. You are a man, go for what you want (which is not her - she is a side benefit from your own life goals).

Op called for memes let see give him some

Thanks guys. Here's one in return. Much love blessed

Meme

I love me some vsauce memes

Why did you even apologise? For trying to initiate sex? Please...

Tbh seeing her in prison would really cheer me up but that corrupt cunt would probably be dead before her sentencing

Cheer up faggot, you're gonna die holding a bitches hand but your spirit will go alone don't be a pussy she probably want to fuck someone else and even if she didn't who cares!? If you ignore her she will pop up in your life eventually just be a slut

youtube.com/watch?v=StKcwfw7kVI

He hardly sounds like a cuck to me, I know OP wanted some dank memes, but the 'cuck' meme is over used and not 'dank' status yet.

Smd betacuck

2 shades darker than midnight

Consciously or not, you gave yourself an opportunity to get new pussy. And just like cars, there's nothing like that new pussy smell, feel or taking it out for a drive.
Get busy. Don't be a faggot. The the world (just like car lots) is full of new strange pussy/cars.

Ok going to lay back down. Jumped up to my comp to lay down some better memes since I don't keep them on my phone.

Have a good night and feel better bro. Just takes time to get over and you'll be a stronger person afterwards.

OP here. Thanks for the memes. Really appreciated them. Just to clarify, I apologised because I was fucking worried that she would call the cops. We've been together for more than a year so I didn't feel bad for trying to get some pussy it's just that seeing her cry was really fucked up

cheer up m8

I won't 'suck your dick', you're only 12, judging by your posts.

Begone, little one.

Dude I use to think I was gonna be with a chick forever without thinking about time an when we broke up I had me ex and two other chicks on my dick arm to arm feeding me beer fuck her dude stop crying already you learned your lesson already fuck chicks use a rubber

OP again. Giving back to the community

Why are YLYL threads so lame now? Have I just gotten bored of the typical posts or have they gotten worse?

We need some fresh memes