I want to punch this guy in the face, especially on this photo

I want to punch this guy in the face, especially on this photo

inb4 kendric butthurt fan, i don't even listen to rap

Ok thanks for sharing

fantano is fucking built. hes gonna smack your manlet bitchass irl

I want to punch you in the face but I won't because you got dubs. You lucked out this time bub.

Also dubs thread

I wish Fantano would drop out of his dead-end youtube job and start a band.

This

these dubs

dude's on an ego trip cause he's loved kendrick since sec80, now wants to be the first critic to pan him

sonically 'DAMN.' is intentionally stripped back, no reason at all to give it a 7 imo

>its intentionally bad
ok

There are other reasons to hate the melon.

>Panned Kendrick
>Gave him a 7.5

ook

He didn't even pan him though? A seven isn't a bad score.

I mean he's working towards the panning, next album, screen cap this

im going all in on you you better be right

7 was fine imo, the album feels like kendrick is on autopilot.

>s-seven is a good score?
>w-well he will pan the next album for sure!
k

Then he would have to review himself, imagine the kek's

>it's intentionally lazy that means it's good

Using "sonically" in a sentence, doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

>water synths

dude, I'm seriously big as fuck. I seriously doubt this bitch pussy ass nigga could so much as put a dent on me...

His major fedora-tier criticisms are what made it a 7. He can have his opinion on how kendrick handles faith, but letting that along with completely missing the point behind the Israelite bullshit shape how he sees it objectively just doesn't sit right.

What was the point?

I hear its basically we wuz kangz meme but I don't really buy it

>objectively just doesn't sit right.

no shit, dude. he 'objectively' just isn't a good critic lmao

what was the point? Kendrick went full blown retard on this shit. not a single theologist is gonna support his headcannon

He's saying all races are true children of god

not that user but thats actually really interesting subject matter, i gotta check this album out

That's how I interpreted it

But I'll be honest I forgot what Melon head said about it

I want to make passionate gay love with him

It's only touched upon on two songs but it's still worth checking out

>"he's basically saying without further explanation that all the poor treatment of minorities in america is due to them not living righteously enough. I disagree with this on a very personal level in every way. But it didn't affect my score."
>proceeds to take everything at face value despite bending over backward to understand TPAB
>calls people conspiracy theorists on Twitter for questioning the meaning of the blind woman or listening to the album backward

He got buttblasted but couldn't admit it

Why do you idiots care so much about him? His opinion doesn't carry more value than anyone else's, he just chooses to explain it for money.

Because he articulates his opinion well